Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following our national team has more drama to it than an episode of Jerry Springer.

Comment

Did Sco invite PP bums like Kamal and Faraji instead? This clown needs to be fired. Majidi should be TM manager.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

What majidi did was a clear slap in the face and F you to Skocic by playing all 5 TM players in a meaningless game…..you cannot tell me that’s normal of a coach to do in that situation. I’m impressed by Skocic for standing up to this but those roster fillers he chose with shiri and sohrabian were awful choices
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Did Sco invite PP bums like Kamal and Faraji instead? This clown needs to be fired. Majidi should be TM manager.
          Farnaz Majidi should be nowhere near the Team Melli bench. Very unlikeable character overall.

Comment

Lol. Some of the anti-Skocic bias from some members on here is reaching ridiculous levels. Getting criticism for a decision that would have seen CQ praised for implementing basic disciplinary rules and ring-fencing dates and protecting the coaching schedule and preparation. I guarantee Skocic also would've received criticism if he hadn't acted for being a weak-willed "yes" man.

I also hate how every time on this forum, you need to point out that you're not one side or the other - we don't support coaches, we support TM. Personally feel that CQ and Skokic are both decent coaches with different positive and negative attributes. I was disappointed with CQ's departure but Skocic has earned the right to take this team to the WC. Whilst it's right to voice concerns and have opinions about his weaknesses, please have some balance in your assessments.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              The only thing i remember reading is that they got permission to attend the ceremony after the game. Nothing about the game itself.
              Can you show any reliable article( before the game) where IFF are saying the 5 players were not allowed to play?
              If you can find one, i stand corrected.
              ِDear
              If you start being selective and not reading my reply fully then no point continue debating this particular issue

I repeat for 4th time.

Five players were invited to TM like rest of 20 players , but these 5 did not show up at the camp.
              Sko has not make any exception or permission for them to not show up or come the day after.
              They decided to attend Esteghlal game and celebration instead of TM camp.
              There is no ambiguity here .
              Make it simple again

When these 5 players were selected and invited to TM for Monday afternoon TM training Camp, they no longer can play in any game without TM coach permission as they are consider TM members.

They did not show up to get permission to leave the hotel let alone permission to play and you want source to say that?!.

According to Estili TM manager they failed to
              : خط خوردن بازیکنان استقلال به دلایل انضباطی است. قرار بود بازیکنان استقلال ساعت ۵ عصر دوشنبه خودشان را به اردوی تیم ملی معرفی کنند و بعد با اجازه سرمربی به اردوی استقلال بروند که این کار را انجام ندادند و مستقیم به اردوی استقلال رفتند.استیلی همچنین ادامه داد: پس از بازی هم استقلالی ها قرار بود به اردوی تیم ملی اضافه شوند که بجای اضافه شدن به اردوی تیم ملی به خانه های خودشان رفتند.

Comment

What should have Majidi done:

When 5 of this players were invited to TM by Sko he should have joy ans satisfaction for his club and young players who were invited.

He wanted to break few records as a coach during last PGL game and prefered to have all players who contribute to this championship. Result of game was not important but record and celebration was important to him even if it risk a conflict with TM coach and players.

He could have directly spoken with TM coach and request permission to let players attend the game or even playing symbolically few minute in the end or different solution but he decide his own way.

He should have talked with these young players and reminded them of important of TM jersey and flag , a jersey Ghelishkhani, Parvin, Hejazi, Daei used to wear and now Taremi and Azmoon.
                He should have remanded young players how lucky they to playing with Sardar and Taremi... and potentially could make it to final roster with lifetime opportunity to play against England.
                Instead he showed them that club's flag is more important to National flaq.

Comment

Ali Doust, come on man. Surely you're kidding (the Majidi part)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Ali Doust, come on man. Surely you're kidding (the Majidi part)?
                    All I know is that, it would be a huge mistake to leave out our best Midfielder (Mehdipour) just like CQ left out our best midfielder (Ebrahimi) during the 14 Camp.

Comment

All I know is that, it would be a huge mistake to leave out our best Midfielder (Mehdipour) just like CQ left out our best midfielder (Ebrahimi) during the 14 Camp.
                      That doesn’t = this clown majidi who just spat on TM being fit to be TM coach. If you’re a real TM fan you cannot wish for someone who straight up disrespected TM to be brought in as the coach.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        That doesn’t = this clown majidi who just spat on TM being fit to be TM coach. If you’re a real TM fan you cannot wish for someone who straight up disrespected TM to be brought in as the coach.
                        This clown had a better season than what Branko and Yahyaa could ever dream of. This Esteghlal team will go down as one of the greatest teams assembled in our history and we let some Yes Sir manager with no acclamation leave off the players who contributed to this wonderful record.

Comment

Regarding Sko

I don't consider him a great coach and under different circumstances i would be unpleased having him as TM coach for WC.

When Wilmots disaster happened with bankrupt IFF there were only domestic coaches were considered by IFF including foreign coaches of PGL teams.
                          When GN & Yahya made themselves unavailable by excuses Sko became the viable option and best among available coaches.

He went to extreme to compromise but to get the job even accepting local currencies with minimum options.

Against the odd early on his team did well and comfortably make it to the WC thanks to the star players and credit to his decisions.

It has become clear he is not going to be replaced (No money no time) and no good option available with IFF limitations and attempts to Undermind him at this phase will undermined TM results.

We approve of him or not He is Iran's TM WC coach, best is to help him even with constructive criticism .

Comment

This clown had a better season than what Branko and Yahyaa could ever dream of. This Esteghlal team will go down as one of the greatest teams assembled in our history and we let some Yes Sir manager with no acclamation leave off the players who contributed to this wonderful record.
                            Greatest season in the IPL will not translate to Asian Champs let alone a WC group stage victory. It's all relative.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                              Lol. Some of the anti-Skocic bias from some members on here is reaching ridiculous levels. Getting criticism for a decision that would have seen CQ praised for implementing basic disciplinary rules and ring-fencing dates and protecting the coaching schedule and preparation. I guarantee Skocic also would've received criticism if he hadn't acted for being a weak-willed "yes" man.

I also hate how every time on this forum, you need to point out that you're not one side or the other - we don't support coaches, we support TM. Personally feel that CQ and Skokic are both decent coaches with different positive and negative attributes. I was disappointed with CQ's departure but Skocic has earned the right to take this team to the WC. Whilst it's right to voice concerns and have opinions about his weaknesses, please have some balance in your assessments.
                              Dude, this is no place for such a balanced, reasonable statement. Please try to put some hashiyeh, hate or at least words like "dalal", "clown" in your future responses.

Comment

Too bad, because except Payam and Sadeghi, the other invited are no where close to Esteghlal players
                                It was a, good test for them.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X