This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Finally something positive, seeing alipour and Ebrahimi in TM training!

So happy for both. They deserve it, and WORKED their way back into this squad. Im happy skocic finally recognized and rewarded their performance level and what they can bring to the table.

We wasted too many camps with Soroush Rafiei and Kaveh Rezaei, but better late than never.
    People underestimate Sarkar Skocic. He is shrewd but pragmatic. He has done his research and currently I consider him an asset with all the federation mismanagent and dissaray...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      People underestimate Sarkar Skocic. He is shrewd but pragmatic. He has done his research and currently I consider him an asset with all the federation mismanagent and dissaray...

Haha you’re a good comedian!
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I hope Allahyar does not get inured in the Hack and Sack League (English second div) before the world cup. I am really excited to see him play at WC.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I am feeling extreme TM withdrawal symptoms.

Comment

Big credit for Skocic for bringing in Ebrahimi, excellent move and shows good coaching even though I would've preferred it earlier

Comment

Team training video. Yes, the team has not been cancelled yet my friends, much to the dismay of some.

Boys look happy to put BS behind them and get back to doing their job, playing football and representing their NT with dignity.

Comment

^Glad Skocic is alive and well (he was MIA for a while). For the love of god someone get him a shirt that’s one or two sizes larger.

I like Beiro’s new beard.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  ^Glad Skocic is alive and well (he was MIA for a while). For the love of god someone get him a shirt that’s one or two sizes larger.

I like Beiro’s new beard.
                  Atleast its not the tight red uhlsport sweater he would always wear

Comment

[QUOTE=O-ZoNe;2819417]People underestimate Sarkar Skocic. He is shrewd but pragmatic. He has done his research and currently I consider him an asset with all the federation mismanagent and dissaray...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk[/QU

Dude he sucks... We are definitely doomed with him. lol...
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

I am so embarrassed having him as our coach going into the world cup... I am not sure why the hell we have him, when there are Gol Mohamadi, Nekounam, Ali Daei, or even Ali Karimi and I can name few more. The fuckin guy has done absolutely nothing in his career. martikeh shekam gondeh moft khoreh kaleh gondeh. baa un egilisi harf zadanesh... Mirim keh 3 taa baazio bebazimo bargardim Iran. I dont know... What can he really offer to our team. What kind of tactics does he really know. we saw what happened in Korea match. Imagine going into the worldcup with the same ole bull shit tactics that dont work.
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                        I am so embarrassed having him as our coach going into the world cup... I am not sure why the hell we have him, when there are Gol Mohamadi, Nekounam, Ali Daei, or even Ali Karimi and I can name few more. The fuckin guy has done absolutely nothing in his career. martikeh shekam gondeh moft khoreh kaleh gondeh. baa un egilisi harf zadanesh... Mirim keh 3 taa baazio bebazimo bargardim Iran. I dont know... What can he really offer to our team. What kind of tactics does he really know. we saw what happened in Korea match. Imagine going into the worldcup with the same ole bull shit tactics that dont work.
                        I'm so embarrassed by this post. Golmo, Karimi as WC coaches? Yikes. Lol and I am a huge AK8 fan...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Glad to see omid ebrahimi back in Team melli.

Skocic should start some wrestling training for england game. They are very very physical team and I doubt our boys can stand the physical strength of english players (as of right now). We really need to work on that, specially on smaller players like moharami and noorafkan.

Wrestling (koshti) is the best sport for physical strength , next is american football . We are masters of wrestling and we should use that aspect to increase our strength. CQ did boxing but wrestling is much more suitable for england and possibly wales/scotland game.

Comment

There is a report Sko dismissed 5 Esteghlal players

Farsnews
                            اسکوچیچ طاقت نیاورد/5 بازیکن استقلال از فهرست تیم ملی فوتبال خط خوردند

با اعلام حمید استیلی سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال 5 بازیکن استقلال از فهرست تیم ملی فوتبال خط خوردند.

Sko only agreed to released players to attend the party not for playing.

Hardani was prevented entering Hotel Olympic where TM stay.
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 05-31-2022, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Replacement GK

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                There is a report Sko dismissed 5 Esteghlal players

Farsnews
                                اسکوچیچ طاقت نیاورد/5 بازیکن استقلال از فهرست تیم ملی فوتبال خط خوردند

با اعلام حمید استیلی سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال 5 بازیکن استقلال از فهرست تیم ملی فوتبال خط خوردند.

Sko only agreed to released players to attend the party not for playing.

Hardani was prevented entering Hotel Olympic where TM stay.
                                Are you fucking kidding me? Do we really have the time to be doing dumb shit like this right now?
                                Can't he find a different way to punish them?

Comment

Working...
                                X