X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wales

Comment

Those disgusting photos, bowing down, smiling with the murderers really ruined my day

I think they'll sing the anthem......at least half of them anyways.

Or maybe the protests of the next 3 days will bring even more scrutiny and contrast to the People vs. Regime camp in the build up to Monday.

anyways, for now, it's all about TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY in IRAN.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        Wow….
        those pictures of players taking a bow in front of IR and smiling made me wanna puke

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be there, b/c they have no choice.
        but you have a choice NOT to show this respect & even smiling (!!).

they don’t even dare to keep it sober?
        Nod your head, give a weak handshake, do not laugh?!

This also, will go in history books…
        People behave oddly in pressure situations like that. Especially emotional people like Iranians. Not ideal, but it takes a very strong person to do (or not do) the things you said!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Shame on everyone who met with the mass murderer, Ebrahim Raeisi, who should be tried in a lawful tribunal with his right to representation secured unlike the IR's shameful courts that do not resemble any standards of international human rights. My verdict is over 4000 life in prison sentences with no possibility of parol.

Don't tell me they are just football players and coaches. As responsible human beings they know what is going on in the streets of our country with 50 children killed, as part of over 320 nationwide, in the last 59 days AND if they do a tiny bit of studying the contemporary history of their country (or the country they are serving) they will know that Raeisi headed committee of death that secretly executed over 4000 political prisoners in 1988. This will forever mar their reputation (including CQ's) in my view. They showed no honor and no courage today. Imagine if only Amiri and Torabi would have agreed to to show up. Now, that would have been honorable. SHAMEFUL!

Woman Life Freedom!
          by all the respect, but rather show up then set the live of my familiy members in danger.

Comment

Please stop the Islam/Muslim discussion, everyone has his private life. I was born Muslim, i will die Muslim, im not religious. Everyone how he likes.

About TM, wow at Cheshmi and Beiranvands pictures, showing respect for these Bastards ...... , Qatar seems to have the best welcome possible for the WC teams

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

what a vile and disgusting comment
              truth is always bitter ...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Wales

If you got all of these numbers in a worksheet of some sort, why don't you use some of your market analysis skills and produce some metrics to enlighten us with some comparative stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  What a disgusting comment. Way to write off millions of your countrymen that you supposedly stand in solidarity with

That is not the intention, but the reality is this revolution is not just about women rights, hijab or Islamic republic. This is a Persian renaissance, an age of enlightenment so to speak and part of that is revealing the truth about the dark religion. After all the Islamic republic is the gift of religion to our nation. The keys to uncovering this mysterious and controversial religion has been in the hands of Iranians for centuries, but we have been kept silent under the tyranny and force. Islam will not be the same after the Persian renaissance.

Comment

Dear st-mark
                    don't let some pfdc haters err
                    members who don't know nothing about the game,
                    Effect you.
                    Your knowledge, reports on soccer
                    is by far better than any pwrsian on earth..
                    don't even read some of these OGHDAEE MEMBERS comments....

If I want something on persianfootball
                    First,, I look what st-mark said
                    then go some where else.

Bunch hassood people
                    With education But lack SHAOOOOOOR.

Comment

ST-MARK=KING OF PFDC MEMBERS

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

what a vile and disgusting comment
                        Don't worry about this guy
                        just last week
                        He was forced to remove his logo
                        Which promoted anti Semitic and white supremacy.
                        now under a different logo
                        he is continuing his islamicphobia , which
                        Is also form being antisemitic
                        Since Muslims and Jewish are from sMe
                        Prophet ibrahim.

People like kavian are good people,
                        And want respect for their own beliefs,
                        BUT THEY LACK SOMETHING WE CALL
                        SHAOOOOOOR, WHICH NO EDUCATION
                        AND MONEY Can buy.

Comment

Stop selling your soul Mashsaeed.

No to Islamic Republic

Only Iran
                          Faghad Iran

Shireh Sardar. Thank you Ali K, thank you Ali Daei. Thank you Vouria

Do not support IR Supporters (NOT IR sympathisers, IR supporters)

Never sell out Iran

Comment

I will hold my tongue until I see the players lined up for the England game. These players need to show support for the people, the young women bleeding in the streets. Simply put, if they go about their business on the international stage without even an ounce of respect to that, even the smallest showing of solidarity to the people they are supposed to be representing, then this generation of team melli players save a handful who did have some gheyrat will be nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Stop selling your soul Mashsaeed.

No to Islamic Republic

Only Iran
                              Faghad Iran

Shireh Sardar. Thank you Ali K, thank you Ali Daei. Thank you Vouria

Do not support IR Supporters (NOT IR sympathisers, IR supporters)

Never sell out Iran
                              Your action is same as i.r basiji. THAT MAKES YOU A F....ING BASIJI WITH OUT KNOWING U ARE ONE.
                              telling people HOWBTO FEEL, WHAT RELIGION TO PRACTICE IS HOW THE F.... SEPAHIS ARE.
                              AND WITH OUT KNOWING YOU ARE
                              ONE OF THEM.

BASIJI
                              BRORO GOMSHOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Your action is same as i.r basiji. THAT MAKES YOU A F....ING BASIJI WITH OUT KNOWING U ARE ONE.
                                telling people HOWBTO FEEL, WHAT RELIGION TO PRACTICE IS HOW THE F.... SEPAHIS ARE.
                                AND WITH OUT KNOWING YOU ARE
                                ONE OF THEM.

BASIJI
                                BRORO GOMSHOOOO
                                >"If you hate IR you're just as bad as IR"
                                >"If you hate Nazis you're just as bad as Nazis"
                                >"If you hate rapists you're just as bad as rapists"

Genius logic.

Comment

Working...
                                X