Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim btw warmed the bench for 90 min in crappy league.
    This guy is done!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

will the final squad be announced tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        This guy is done!

He plays great for the National Team though.

Comment

This guy is done!

I think the new manager is freezing him out. He is the only one who looked half decent among their forwards in Europa league. He can’t have declined so much in a month !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think the new manager is freezing him out. He is the only one who looked half decent among their forwards in Europa league. He can’t have declined so much in a month !
            Why does this guy get frozen out every time he performs? Who would have thought after scoring against Man United he would be rewarded by being on the bench.

It keeps happening again and again, more than any other Iranian player. I wonder what is happening behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

It keeps happening again and again, more than any other Iranian player. I wonder what is happening behind the scenes.
              Maybe its just him? Its not just coaches outside of Iran… Daei, guy who discovered him, got to Persepolis and told him to leave. CQ had to go find a striker in Belgium 2nd div. Maybe we can blame 1 or 2 coach… but not every coach he had…

Comment

Tomorrow, CQ will hold a news conference.

TM coach will address the media tomorrow. and TM WC list is anticipated to be made public.

Comment

Why does this guy get frozen out every time he performs? Who would have thought after scoring against Man United he would be rewarded by being on the bench.

He doesn’t seem to have a bad attitude or work ethic. Does he have annoying agents ?

Comment

Last 2 years he has been in and out line up in 3rd rated european leagues.
                    Nothing against him but he should be the most overrated Iranian forward base on number of caps, etc.
                    Never scored a crucial goal(yes i know PK vs portugal), never was close to be key player in TM and has almost 100 caps over 13 yrs with 29 goals, mostly in friendly matches..
                    Yes there is Hajsafi but he plays in multiple positions. Plus it has been over 6-7 years we have good depth in forward.
                    Karim was, is and will remain overrated.

Comment

Nothing against him but he should be the most overrated Iranian forward base on number of caps, etc.
                      Never scored a crucial goal(yes i know PK vs portugal), never was close to be key player in TM and has almost 100 caps over 13 yrs with 29 goals, mostly in friendly matches..
                      Yes there is Hajsafi but he plays in multiple positions. Plus it has been over 6-7 years we have good depth in forward.

If scoring to tie Portugal in World Cup isn’t crucial goal then what is? Qualifying round 3 vs burma? Also lone goal against N Korea in 2011…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

If scoring to tie Portugal in World Cup isn't crucial goal then what is? Qualifying round 3 vs burma? Also lone goal against N Korea in 2011…
                        Yup, keep missing the point.
                        95 cap, 2 crucial goals if you say so.
                        Even though i don't consider NK goal crucial but ok.
                        95 caps. 29 goals. 2 crucial
                        Stats say it all. U don't need to add more.

Comment

Hooman, known as former hooman Khepel, analysis.
                          Dude you don't like CQ, we got that. K. Sher nago dige.
                          However Branko team was!!
                          CQ teams except Bosnia game never were outplayed physically in WC, but even that...

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/264...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Hooman, known as former hooman Khepel, analysis.
                            Dude you don't like CQ, we got that. K. Sher nago dige.
                            CQ teams except Bosnia game never were outplayed physically in WC, but even that...

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/264...85%D9%84%DB%8C

I believe Hooman still visits this forum, under a different name ...

​​​​​​

Comment

I believe Hooman still visits this forum, under a different name ...

​​​​​​
                              Ok?
                              Where is he coaching now to add another team to his glorious resume? Lol
                              The guy is all talk and using gholombeh solombeh words lol

Comment

i agree..! it took him a loong ass time and many unwarranted (based on footballing merits alone) TM Caps ..... yet through pure determination and hard work and remaining in Europe and avoiding the lure of big money bs leagues he is IMO beginning to finally hit his strides and playing good CF football..!! he no longer looks lost in scheme of play and a dud out there and hustles hard and puts himself in good positions ..!!

not sure why he is being benched currently..? but perhaps a blessing in disguise..? at his old ass age, even a small knock this late in the game could render him useless for WC...!! especially so considering Sardar situation and CQ's reluctance to invite zahedi into camp ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X