Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a tricky and sensitive situation and I do understand that for people who are only superficial supporters of TM, the WC means nothing. I just find it sad and annoying that the players are being blamed. Just look at the comments under the insta account of teammellifootball...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I don’t get why Al Ahli took Shoja and Kanaani back?!
      QFA decided to organise a competition before the WC named Referee's Cup. This will end few days after World Cup starts, probably before first Qatari referee will make his WC debut. This is the reason why Ahli called Shoja and Kanaani. At least Al Wakrah didn't recall Omid.

Comment

Latest update from CQ:

Nourollahi injury isn’t serious
        azmoun is on track in his recovery. Will be fully fit in time for WC

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I agree with your reasoning and find theirs unlogical. With such lazy, useless & counterproductive reasoning, I can understand why Iran is in such mess and may never reach its potential. Don't understand the need of Iranians to fk other Iranians just for the sake of it and while the latter are innocent..Azmoun and JB could become the Daei/karimi of tomorrow.

With all due respect and about 2), I also hope they won't transform into the traditional Iranian plastic fan of brazil/spain/barca instead. I also hope they aren't the ones busy these days hiding themselves while Youngs and students are doing the dirty work.
          And what do you think the take of the Youngs and students that are doing the dirty is on Iran's football team in the world cup right now? You think they give a shit? I try to be their voice and see what those people may want. Someone dear to me was arrested recently in Iran and I am doing more than hiding myself. If you have any questions as to why I think f**k soccer right now I'll be happy to answer you and anyone else.

I have been trying to be respectful of others' opinions incuding you and those who love soccer and want this to happen, but I find it pretty annoying that most people on your side seem to almost have something against those that have a different opinion. You're right, this is why Iran is in such a mess cause we can't learn to respect each others' opinions and suddenly those that don't support the team are "those hiding themselves".

Let's be respectful of each other my friend. I don't support the TM anymore and that seems to be majority right now (even just by looking at the replies and posts here) but respect your love for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post

And what do you think the take of the Youngs and students that are doing the dirty is on Iran's football team in the world cup right now? You think they give a shit? I try to be their voice and see what those people may want. Someone dear to me was arrested recently in Iran and I am doing more than hiding myself. If you have any questions as to why I think f**k soccer right now I'll be happy to answer you and anyone else.

I have been trying to be respectful of others' opinions incuding you and those who love soccer and want this to happen, but I find it pretty annoying that most people on your side seem to almost have something against those that have a different opinion. You're right, this is why Iran is in such a mess cause we can't learn to respect each others' opinions and suddenly those that don't support the team are "those hiding themselves".

Let's be respectful of each other my friend. I don't support the TM anymore and that seems to be majority right now (even just by looking at the replies and posts here) but respect your love for the sport.
            As repeated millions times, those who don't care about TM have the right to do so. If they just turn off tv and football sites, I respect that. But no need to push for TM ban, trolling or wishing them bad on every internet article (except Torabil)

I am sorry but what the point to punish the like of Azmoun, JB, Queiroz for something they are not responsible? You speak about respecting other but what kind of respect is that to target innocent. If someone has a problem with his parents, why should he go and punish his brother that is also victims of his parents?

Those who still support TM don't "harm" anyone innocent. Those who actively push against TM punish innocent people while not helping the cause their defend. Lose lose situation

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

As repeated millions times, those who don't care about TM have the right to do so. If they just turn off tv and football sites, I respect that. But no need to push for TM ban, trolling or wishing them bad on every internet article (except Torabil)

I am sorry but what the point to punish the like of Azmoun, JB, Queiroz for something they are not responsible? You speak about respecting other but what kind of respect is that to target innocent. If someone has a problem with his parents, why should he go and punish his brother that is also victims of his parents?

Those who still support TM don't "harm" anyone innocent. Those who actively push against TM punish innocent people while not helping the cause their defend. Lose lose situation
              If politics and sports were completely separate you would be right. But believe me, many people are following football news these days for the political reasons and not exactly the score so I'm sorry but you can't demand that people turn the tv off and stay off football sites because they reason they visit it is different from yours. Your theory would be right if the sport and politics were completely separate but unfortunately they're not anymore.

I have been the most non-political person and biggest football fan (especially TM) you could have met up until a month ago but I guess we all have a different tipping points.

Comment

Taj went to TM's training camp/

Comment

Sabzi polo ba Mahi
                  Onjaeyeh ........ al ahli

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post

QFA decided to organise a competition before the WC named Referee's Cup. This will end few days after World Cup starts, probably before first Qatari referee will make his WC debut. This is the reason why Ahli called Shoja and Kanaani. At least Al Wakrah didn't recall Omid.
                    Thank you for the explanation.

Surely there must have been better ways for referees to prepare than a tournament that ends after the World Cup starts.

Comment

Kanani o shoja pas bedeh
                      al ahli k...pedar

Comment

Fuck this POS Vahid Amiri

Comment

Na invari na Onvari
                          # 1 roo logoyeh AL ahli.

Comment

Toop tank nafar bar
                            mango to. ...... AL ahli

Comment

amir ali sadegi ss youngster
                              Hat4ick today for tm against team javanan.
                              I am sure st-mark will have report.
                              Tm won 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Al Ahli club recalled two TM players, Kananizadegan and Khalilzad, despite a prior agreement, and claimed they would only be available one week before the World Cup.
                                Since the Qatar League has been shut down and other players have been released, CQ claimed he is surprised by Al Ahli's move..

CQ stated that he is dissatisfied with the TM preparation and believes it is off track.

"
                                We spoke to Al Ahly Club of Qatar there and found it difficult to comprehend. Except for the two of our players who were compelled to return, all the national players from other nations, including Algeria, Tunisia, and Australia, were given to those nations. Players from Esteghlal are not present either. Our situation could have been better

"
                                درک این مطلب هم برای ما سخت است چون به آنجا رفتیم و با باشگاه الاهلی قطر صحبت کردیم. تمام بازیکنان ملی پوش کشورهای دیگر مانند الجزایری، تونسی و استرالیایی در اختیار کشورهایشان قرار گرفتند به غیر از این دو بازیکن ما که به اجبار برگشتند. بازیکنان استقلال هم اینجا نیستند. اگر بخواهم در دو کلمه بگویم؛ شرایط ما می‌توانست بهتر باشد.

جهانبخش مشکلی ندارد و چیز خاصی نیست. نوراللهی هم مشکل خاصی ندارد. سردار هم در مسیر درستی حرکت می‌کند. برنامه او خوب جلو می‌رود. 2 نوامبر به فضای باشگاه خودش باز می‌گردد. همکاری خیلی خوبی بین ما و باشگاه لورکوزن شکل گرفت. از منابع خودمان استفاده کردیم. اعضای کادرمان را تمام وقت در اختیار این بازیکنان قرار دادیم. به نورالهی و سردار کمک کردند. اطمینان داریم که 14 نوامبر او با ما خواهد بود.

Again, I wish people that want TM not to be in the WC to see how huge this could potentially be for Iran's revolutionary aspirations. I wish they thought with their head and not hearts (everyone Iran;oving person's heart is troubled nowadays because of Iran's situation).
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X