X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.90min.com/fr/posts/coupe...ge6y3scywf/amp

Comment

Regime is so afraid of football and fans that they’ve forced the league to play for years now without fans!
      Any good opportunity for people to gather should be celebrated and pushed for.

I still can’t believe we’re regurgitating talking points from leftists that failed 50 years ago.

TM went to World Cup in 1978. Did that stop the Shah from leaving Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
        please explain.
        Abtin beat me to the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Joy and happiness is the enemy of IR. If TM can bring joy, thats sad for IR. IR worships sadness and crying (for people dead 1000's of years ago they have never met, if you know what I mean...)
          during normal circumstances I would agree, but right now we are at a war. People are dying. Lets celebrate again when these dirty akhoonds are gone.

Comment

^when has anything been “normal” in the past 43 years?

Our TM triumphs have been the only flashes of happiness and positive world view during our dark ages.

Comment

And you guys really think any iranian in iran is going to be happy, while everyone is on the streets risking their lives? Not only that you think anyone feels good, while someone of them is in prison, beaten or killed? Football is the only thing they enjoy? Thats nonsense. The biggest nonsense i've ever heary, some of you guys are just bored. Go and tell the guys on the streets that football is important

Comment

stop that resign boycot bull*** and just dont follow TM any more. why some of you have to mix that all the time?! DONT FOLLOW IT AND DONT WATCH THE WC GAMES. No wonder Iran is fu**ed up looks how stupid some iranians are. Imagine the brazilians woul adress all there problems to their nationalteam lol you know how many people die daily in mexico? ban them too. Ban Ecuador, ban saudi arabia, ban Qatar, ban the US because of the mess in iraq and afghanistan , black life matters. the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  And you guys really think any iranian in iran is going to be happy, while everyone is on the streets risking their lives? Not only that you think anyone feels good, while someone of them is in prison, beaten or killed? Football is the only thing they enjoy? Thats nonsense. The biggest nonsense i've ever heary, some of you guys are just bored. Go and tell the guys on the streets that football is important
                  renember iraq 2007?

Comment

I have to quote myself here from the World Cup Thread:

This world cup is decisive for a possible revolution actually.

The IR WC Delimma:

-Banning/Boycotting/Withdrawing Iran from World Cup would ignite more power to the protests. The only event for happiness/joy for our people not taking place will unleash more hate and anger topwards IR.

-Iran going to the worldcup and winning vs USA or/and England or - khoda nakone (az dide IR) - advance from the group would cause massive havoc of people on the streets and making IR impossible to handle it.

Preperation is the key. Plan ahead and iranians can make history in November.
                    Zendebad Iran.

__________________________________________________ _____________
                    This World Cup can be an unifiying synergic event for the protests ffs.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Regime has been killing people for 40 years +. Yet I don’t recall any of us saying any of the stuff you’re saying then.

Comment

Its not about important.... its a televised event, 200+ countries will be showing it on television and now instead of the narrative being..."nuclear Iran, no friendlies, no underwear"", it will be about our protestors and the brave will of the Iranian people. Thats exactly how it will be broadcast in the Western world. I'll say its a propaganda win for anyone who is anti-IR. It drives the separation between our people and our government more.

IR will be on high alert during that time. The least anyone can do is make them uncomfortable. If they want to lord over Iranians with force why dont we be lajbaz and make their ***** lives miserable?

Comment

So this is the Media with Iran in the WC before the games (which sucks too):
                              England has a good Team, Iran has no human rights
                              Wales has Bale, Iran no human rights
                              Usa has a young Team, Iran no human rights.

Now this is the media without Iran in the world cup:
                              Nothing, maybe some side notes cause the atom deal

Its that simple. You guys must be very naiv if you think the news will talk about iran during the WC. We are not from the Ukraine which is in Europe and has christian blue eyed blonde hot chicks. You want attention but take it away in the world greatest stage? ironically stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
                                You want attention but take it away in the world greatest stage? ironically stupid.
                                Why do you keep insulting people?

sorry for me poeple like you are just stupid in so many ways.
                                stop that resign boycot bull*** and just dont follow TM any more. why some of you have to mix that all the time?! DONT FOLLOW IT AND DONT WATCH THE WC GAMES. No wonder Iran is fu**ed up looks how stupid some iranians are.

Comment

Working...
                                X