• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Same list than last time
    Akhbari is now in.

Comment

The fact that no natural forward is invited from local league in this list say alot about how bad we are in this position internally.
      Guys like Shahbazzadeh over 30 was leading the table couple season ago, and now abbaszadeh at 32.
      There was some good sign from Moghanlou which he ruined it himself and Abdi which was ruined by Yahya

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/sH9Ow0FM8M8
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          The fact that no natural forward is invited from local league in this list say alot about how bad we are in this position internally.
          Guys like Shahbazzadeh over 30 was leading the table couple season ago, and now abbaszadeh at 32.
          There was some good sign from Moghanlou which he ruined it himself and Abdi which was ruined by Yahya

I think we have a lot of good forwards and it’s clear who will be going. They will all be legionnaires so CQ doesn’t want to invite someone who has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I think we have a lot of good forwards and it’s clear who will be going. They will all be legionnaires so CQ doesn’t want to invite someone who has no chance.
            Who are good forwards aziz
            Look at the list of top scorers in last 2-3 season. 2 out of 3 are foreigners and not much young options after that

Comment

CQ is fairly confident in his final selection of PGL players, barring any unlucky injury to one of the 17 players on the list.
              For fewl players, the upcoming two weeks will be crucial, especially this week's games between Sepahan-Tractor and Esteghlal-Alum.

20/10/2022 W10 Sepahan vs Tractor
              28/10/2022 W11 Mes Rafsanjan vs Sepahan
              21/10/2022 W10 Esteghlal vs Aluminium Arak
              28/10/2022 W11 Havadar vs Esteghlal
              20/10/2022 W10 Malavan vs Persepolis
              27/10/2022 W11 Persepolis vs Mes Kerman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Who are good forwards aziz
                  Look at the list of top scorers in last 2-3 season. 2 out of 3 are foreigners and not much young options after that

The good forwards are legionnaires. That’s what I meant Iran_19 Jan.

Comment

I hate to say it but at this point our players should resign.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                      Why ????
                      Team Melli always support Iranian people.
                      You need support Team Melli.

Comment

Maybe i am daydreaming, but is it anybody here that thinks i.r could collapse before the wc so we dont have to stand their filthy anthem in front of the whole world once again?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                          Maybe i am daydreaming, but is it anybody here that thinks i.r could collapse before the wc so we dont have to stand their filthy anthem in front of the whole world once again?
                          Imagine Shervin's song being played instead.. 🥺

Comment

IR’s dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              IR’s dream come true
                              please explain.

Comment

please explain.
                                Joy and happiness is the enemy of IR. If TM can bring joy, thats sad for IR. IR worships sadness and crying (for people dead 1000's of years ago they have never met, if you know what I mean...)

Comment

Working...
                                X