Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former TM player Ebrahimzadeh wants TM banned from WC.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ght-the-regime

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Aghasi is still out of the selection..

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Why don't you leave your cushy couch and join the protests? You have way less to lose. How about your family members? Do you tell them you cannot stand them unless they agree with you and risk their lives?! Also do not forget that not everybody on the other side is "Islamic Republic" some are just Iranians like you and me.
          Please save me your mainstream talk.

Monkey Torabi praised Khamenei when i.r killed 1500 unarmed iranians in 2019, these kind of people are not iranian.

So stick to the topic

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

hes selfish. some cant wait anymore and want the regime change asap, ready to set anything and evrebody on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
              hes selfish. some cant wait anymore and want the regime change asap, ready to set anything and evrebody on fire.
              To me it seems odd that he talks about his difficulties as an athlete once the revolution happened and his thought process is let's make it difficult for the current athletes although acknowledging how they stand with the people and took big risks...

Comment

To me it seems odd that he talks about his difficulties as an athlete once the revolution happened and his thought process is let's make it difficult for the current athletes although acknowledging how they stand with the people and took big risks...

Good point.

Comment

For a long time, Fifa has threatened to ban Iran for not allowing women into stadiums...so it is not a far ask to ask it to ban Iran for withholding so many other rights from Iranian women too.

This is a very difficult issue and Ebrahimzadeh may have not made the point flippantly. After all, he lost a lot of his professional career to the turmoil after the revolution and his subsequent escape. So he is well aware of what he is asking and its terrible peronsal effect on the players. Remember that he has been involved in professional football for a long time.

I am not even sure of my own position here. Had Fifa had always stayed out of the realm of human rights, then it is an easier decision....but how could they consider absence of women a red line, but absence of any freedom for those women, even in the stadiums, as alright.

I am hoping for a fairytale ending...that we make it and go on to the next round with the players showing strong signs of backing the peoples uprising. But much more than that, I am hoping for a fairytale ending for the uprising itself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    For a long time, Fifa has threatened to ban Iran for not allowing women into stadiums...so it is not a far ask to ask it to ban Iran for withholding so many other rights from Iranian women too.

This is a very difficult issue and Ebrahimzadeh may have not made the point flippantly. After all, he lost a lot of his professional career to the turmoil after the revolution and his subsequent escape. So he is well aware of what he is asking and its terrible peronsal effect on the players. Remember that he has been involved in professional football for a long time.

I am not even sure of my own position here. Had Fifa had always stayed out of the realm of human rights, then it is an easier decision....but how could they consider absence of women a red line, but absence of any freedom for those women, even in the stadiums, as alright.

I am hoping for a fairytale ending...that we make it and go on to the next round with the players showing strong signs of backing the peoples uprising. But much more than that, I am hoping for a fairytale ending for the uprising itself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                    Ebrahimzadeh went back to Iran and actually coached in Iran.

And FIFA doesn’t give a damn about human rights. I can bring countless examples of them looking the other way. If Iran is picked it’s simply because IR is a pariah and it’s easy brownie points for fifa from world media. Otherwise they couldn’t give a damn.

Comment

PEOPLE ANY NEWS ABOUT NOVEMBER CAMP AND FRIENDLY GAMES????

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        PEOPLE ANY NEWS ABOUT NOVEMBER CAMP AND FRIENDLY GAMES????
                        خبرگزاری برنا؛
                        [QUOTE

قرار شد بعد از اتمام لیگ، بازیکنان دو سه روز در اختیار تیم ملی باشند و ریکاوری کنند. ان شاءالله از هشتم تا دوازدهم نوامبر هم که آخرین اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال کشور ما است که در تهران یک بازی دوستانه هم برگزار می شود. سیزدهم نوامبر هم تیم ملی به قطر اعزام می شوند. لژیونرها هم در قطر اضافه می شوند. چندروزی تمرین می کنند و بعد وارد مسابقات می شوند.
                        [/QUOTE].

Before leaving for Qatar TM training camp will start on November 8 and end on November 12, according to Parhizkar ( IFF) and Legionaries fly directly to Qatar.

Before leaving for Qatar, there have been discussions of playing a friendly game in Tehran, but no opponent has been selected.
                        Recently, one candidate, Kuwait, declined the offer.
                        There are now just 16 players on the list and any friendly matches will only be limited to domestic players.
                        if news is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Ebrahimzadeh went back to Iran and actually coached in Iran.

And FIFA doesn’t give a damn about human rights. I can bring countless examples of them looking the other way. If Iran is picked it’s simply because IR is a pariah and it’s easy brownie points for fifa from world media. Otherwise they couldn’t give a damn.
                          If they did care no way in heck the WC would be in Qatar and a nation like Saudi wouldn't be considering a bid for 2030.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxDVL-8ZOAs
                            HAPPY TO SE THE PICTRES ON THE WALLS of TM profiles
                            looks like great trainingfacilities from the pictures iv seen..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

they had a good wc, some impressive wins

https://polanddaily24.com/6187-2022-...ted-iran-video
                              The 6th official Amputee Football World Cup has come to an end in Turkey. In the last match, played in Riva near Istanbul, Poland defeated Iran 2:0 and took 13th place. In the final match in Istanbul, Turkey beat Angola 4:1.

This was the fourth time the Polish national team participated in the Amputee Football World Cup. Previously, it ranked eleventh (2012), fourth (2014) and seventh (2018), respectively. Now it placed thirteenth, the worst in its World Cup starts, although it should be remembered that ten years ago only 12 teams were playing in Russia, and four and eight years ago in Mexico - 20 and 22 respectively.

The Polish team took the lead in the 7th minute when Kapłon scored a goal. It was his fourth goal of the tournament. After the change of sides, the Poles controlled the situation on the pitch, playing calmly. In 44 min, coach Dragosz asked for a time-out. A moment later, after an action between Grygiel and Kapłon, Łastowski scored a goal. It was his fifth goal in this World Cup.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

These two picturess makes me dream about going past the groupstage. Great job from the cameraman.
                                http://ffiri.ir/files/fa/news/1401/7/18/72222_174.jpg
                                http://ffiri.ir/files/fa/news/1401/7/18/72223_610.jpg
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X