• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

TM evaluation invitation list

اسامی بازیکنان به این شرح است:
    دروازه بان:
    علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی، پیام نیازمند
    مدافعان
    رامین رضاییان، امید نورافکن، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سامان فلاح، ابوالفضل جلالی، آرمین سهرابیان

بازیکنان میانی
    مهدی مهدی پور، روزبه چشمی، میلاد سرلک، وحید امیری، محمد خدابنده لو
    مهاجمان
    محمد محبی، مهدی ترابی

برنامه تمرینی تیم ملی در این دوره ارزیابی فنی:شنبه ١۶ مهرتمرین در پک ) ساعت ١٧یکشنبه ١٧ مهرتمرین در پک ساعت ١٠
    تمرین در پک ساعت ١٧
    دوشنبه ١٨ مهرتمرین در پک ساعت ١٠ و ترخیص بازیکنان
    1 Paykan CB Saman Fallah 21 4 25
    2 Golgohar DM Mohammad Khodabandelo 23 1 0
    3 Esteghlal FW Mohammad Mohhebi 23 9 17
    4 Esteghlal LB Abolfazl Jalali 24 3 11
    5 Sepahan LB Omid Noorafkan 25 5 28
    6 Esteghlal MF Mehdi Mehdipour 27 11 12
    7 Golgohar CB Armin Sohrabian 27 2 11
    8 Sepahan GK Payam Niazmand 27 5 1
    9 Persepolis DM Milad Sarlak 27 6 11
    10 Persepolis LW Mehdi Torabi 28 0 27
    11 Esteghlal DM Rouzbeh Cheshmi 29 3 13
    12 Persepolis GK Alireza Beiranvand 30 0 16
    13 Esteghlal GK Seyed Hossein Hosseini 30 3 7
    14 Persepolis CB Murteza Pouralighanji 30 5 18
    15 Sepahan EB Ramin Rezaeian 32 6 16
    16 Persepolis LW Vahid Amiri 34 6 5
    Akhbari at this stage has been much better than payam.
    Deserve to be there

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Akhbari at this stage has been much better than payam.
      Deserve to be there

CQ communicates with a few PGL coaches, and it's more likely that he will heed the Portuguese coach of Sepahan's advice than the Turkmen coach of Tractor.
      Both keepers are competent, and Payam has some European experience. More likely than not, CQ has not yet decided on the third GK.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Seems like Ghaedi lost his spot.
        That is not a surprise to me. Even dominating Ghaedi 2 yrs a go wouldn't probably make CQ final list.
        He is just not his type of player, neither was Khalatbari.
        Gholi is there cuz he plays in europe but i highly doubt he starts at WC

Comment

CQ communicates with a few PGL coaches, and it's more likely that he will heed the Portuguese coach of Sepahan's advice than the Turkmen coach of Tractor.
          Both keepers are competent, and Payam has some European experience. More likely than not, CQ has not yet decided on the third GK.
          3 choices at this stage should be
          Beiro
          Hosseini
          Akhbari/Payam

Comment

CQ is definitely not ignoring Akhbari. He actually gave him a lot of callups when he was youngster at saipa.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is invited at some stage to be tested out.

Think about these pgpl goalies besides beiro is they all go through hot patches and then also crappier spells. Niazmand was undisputed best GK in the league and now after challenge in europe (and premature coming back as 1st choice gk left a few weeks after him) he is not in best form. At one stage a year ago hosseini was losing his spot on SS to youngster Rezaei, now he is in great form. Akhbari in past year had strong uptick in form.

I think they are roughly all similar level. Our GKs domestically have improved a lot in recent years and there are many good options. Still I feel most have weak kicking and ability to build from the back, not that TM does it a lot but its still more than they are used to. Even hosseini kicking vs Senegal almost cost us a couple goals. Beiro in this respect got way better in europe. Akhbari I have seen make a ton of bad sootis even recently with his feet.

Comment

Surprisingly IPL produce players that can be good at the high level.
              They just need to have a efficient adaptation in Europe to deal with some amateur mentality, sooti.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Great suggestions.
                Bring back these jerseys:
                Glad that you liked the suggestions.

I personally would like to see Tricolor Kit (Green jersey, White shorts, Red socks). I only suggested Iran written on kits just because of what has been happening currently and all the animosity towards current Iran flag and anthem by many Iranians and perhaps by some Team Melli players as well.

Otherwise what would be better would be use of Plain Tricolor flag as national flag of Iran, "Ey Iran" as national anthem, change the logo of Iran Football Federation.

Also for all sports change federation names to "... Federation of Iran" rather than "... Federation of Islamic Republic of Iran", and on all jerseys change "IR Iran" to "Iran". In the 1980s and early 1990s, only Iran was used. I think they added "Islamic Republic" or "IR" to the names to distinguish from Iraq because majority of countries always confuse Iraq and Iran, and can't tell the difference between the two.

There are 3 other Islamic Republics in the World: Pakistan, Mauritania, Comoros. None of them use "Islamic Republic" in their sport federations or other organizations. The only country who does that is IRI.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
                  Glad that you liked the suggestions.

I personally would like to see Tricolor Kit (Green jersey, White shorts, Red socks). I only suggested Iran written on kits just because of what has been happening currently and all the animosity towards current Iran flag and anthem by many Iranians and perhaps by some Team Melli players as well.

Otherwise what would be better would be use of Plain Tricolor flag as national flag of Iran, "Ey Iran" as national anthem, change the logo of Iran Football Federation.

Also for all sports change federation names to "... Federation of Iran" rather than "... Federation of Islamic Republic of Iran", and on all jerseys change "IR Iran" to "Iran". In the 1980s and early 1990s, only Iran was used. I think they added "Islamic Republic" or "IR" to the names to distinguish from Iraq because majority of countries always confuse Iraq and Iran, and can't tell the difference between the two.

There are 3 other Islamic Republics in the World: Pakistan, Mauritania, Comoros. None of them use "Islamic Republic" in their sport federations or other organizations. The only country who does that is IRI.
                  IRI is soon history my friend

Comment

مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی:

Comment

مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی:
                      Who was the rumor about ?

Comment

The sad reality of IPL. In list of 16, only 5 are under 27.
                        We are not producing talents or better to say IPL is freaking result oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Who was the rumor about ?
                          I think about Kharati, Moghadasi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                              Torabi and Amiri ..... why is not those two monkeys on the streets and fighting for their beloved I.R against collapse.

Sorry but these two, i cant stand them anymore, i really wonder what the rest of the team thinks about these two I.R filths
                              Why don't you leave your cushy couch and join the protests? You have way less to lose. How about your family members? Do you tell them you cannot stand them unless they agree with you and risk their lives?! Also do not forget that not everybody on the other side is "Islamic Republic" some are just Iranians like you and me.

Comment

باید از فداکاری تیم های لیگ برتری و خانواده فوتبال ایران قدردانی کنم. در فاصله ۴۲ روز تا آغاز جام جهانی فرصتی فراهم است
                                که بتوانیم با تعهد و تمرکزمان به این از خودگذشتگی پاسخ بدهیم. تعهد به کار و تمرکز کامل تمام آن چیزی است که از تیم ملی توقع می رود.
                                CQ:

Comment

Working...
                                X