Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      They are wrong in their approach (calling for FIFA ban), but they are not traitors. Just misinformed and misdirected energies in this particular case. But they are patriots, who have sacrificed everything and want the best for their country.
      You are entitled to your own opinion. I am not going to judge you.

However this is the reality, as I write below. You can agree or disagree, up to you.

Patriots do not wish harm or maximum damage against sporting federations, sporting teams, athletes of their country of birth. On the contrary, traitors do all that.

We don't see any nationality in the World to write petitions, letters, emails to FIFA, AFC, IOC, Members of Parliament, Politicians begging them to ban their country of birth athletes, sport teams, sport federations from participating at sporting events or issue a travel ban upon them, the only nationality who do that are either Iranian Citizens or Iran-born. Such letters, emails, petitions equates treachery and betrayal towards Iran nation and people.

Those traitors are shameless who commit treason for their own agenda, motive or for payment by countries who want to cause maximum damage upon Iran and Iranian people in anyway possible, for example countries who refuse to use the name "Persian Gulf".

Now when such traitors commit treason against Iranian Football Clubs, we get upset or keep silent. However when it comes to national football team or other national teams, such acts of treason is unforgivable.

Team Melli and other nationals teams (be it wrestling, weightlifting, basketball, volleyball, etc), unites Iranian people. Their success brings joy, pride and happiness to Iranian people. Iranian athletes, sport teams, sport federations have committed no harm towards Iranian citizens, they should never ever be held responsible or accountable for something they have not done.
      Last edited by Rooyintan; 10-01-2022, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
        so much whataboutism going on here, you guys are no better than the mullahs
        attacking this couragous woman because of a fucking world cup? are you serious?
        they are killing our children, this team will be the propaganda machine of IR in november playing against the satan USA,
        oh I guess you deluded leftists like that!

Lolll this team will be IR propaganda machine??? Some players have spoken up against this crap and many more will do the same soon. If anything, they'll help spread Iran's discontent for this situation even more. To be honest, I have to say that your thoughts are the ones that are not in touch with the reality of this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          Lolll this team will be IR propaganda machine??? Some players have spoken up against this crap and many more will do the same soon. If anything, they'll help spread Iran's discontent for this situation even more. To be honest, I have to say that your thoughts are the ones that are not in touch with the reality of this situation.
          If Iran wins matches vs. England or Wales or USA, many people will pour on the streets. It will be beneficial for people to be so unified and out together.

But who knows where this thing will be 50 days from now ...
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

they are killing our children, this team will be the propaganda machine of IR in november playing against the satan USA,
            Omg she is so brave! Must be so hard to be so vocal typing on her fancy smartphone/tablet/laptop while comfortable in her boujiee residence in NY. Her “bravery” is nothing compared to the men and women who are in Iran, risking their lives in the streets.

Comment

Instead of criticizing the Team Melli players we should be criticizing these clowns …

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI2sXOO...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Torabi was the only Persepolis player to not wear a black wristband vs Tractor

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

i think the best thing for team melli is to win at the world cup, that will bring the most attention and change

Comment

I wonder CQ is contemplating to resign. How can you work in such a climate people getting killed on the street, football players getting arrested and harassed. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Comment

are you defending masih An-nejhad (Masoumeh Alinejad-Ghomi)? The girl who makes money from iranian blood? The girl who has made over $10 million from iranian blood and haven't given any back to the iranian community?

Lol okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
                        I wonder CQ is contemplating to resign. How can you work in such a climate people getting killed on the street, football players getting arrested and harassed. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
                        Yeah I am sure it is on his mind, but I don't think he has it in him to abandon the team this close to the WC
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                          Masih Alinejad is now calling for FIFA to ban TM from the World Cup:
                          Nothing I hate more than these feminist bache akhoonds that were once extreme IR supporters and now are on the otherside and wanna mess everything. The war is with IR, not with Iran or Iranians. We've had 40 years of sanctions and he hasn;t work, more boycotting will just hurt the people.

Comment

Remember not every anti mullah is an ally. These ultra left wingers are the reason the mullahs are in power in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              If Iran wins matches vs. England or Wales or USA, many people will pour on the streets. It will be beneficial for people to be so unified and out together.

But who knows where this thing will be 50 days from now ...
                              Exactly. This situation can actually greatly help Iran and yet some people are just not understanding it and just want to take things away from Iranian people instead lolll it's incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                are you defending masih An-nejhad (Masoumeh Alinejad-Ghomi)? The girl who makes money from iranian blood? The girl who has made over $10 million from iranian blood and haven't given any back to the iranian community?

Lol okay.

i've been curious about her. just saw her on bill maher on friday. what's her deal? she seems to be an ally for human rights in iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X