Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if Iran-Senegal will be broacast? If so, which platform?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

best thing was our defence didnt just sit and wait like a handball 6-0 defence

now we put pressure and didnt give them time to put a perfect pass or take to many shots without any pressure.
      thats what iv been looking for, a more pressing and organized defence.

we need to be aware of more dangerous high tempo plays, we got tested once and they nearly scored when they put a high deep ball behind our 2 central defenders, abedz made a nice save with his legs but would have hard time saving the ball if attacker had a better finish at the sides.
      something to work on from this friendly.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

All TM players except Torabi changed their profile pictures for Mahsa Amini

https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c..._united_front/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          This was largely Skocic team. I doubt CQ influenced much in 2 weeks.
          Huh??

This team had TWO players (Moharami and Khalilzadeh) that played more regularly under Skocic than under CQ. On the other hand, the team Skocic inherited was a team with NINE players from the team CQ built for the 2018 WC and spent years training! Eight out of 11 of the starters today had played for a longer time under CQ than they ever did under Skocic. And one (Jalali) was a newcomer. If this is anyone's team, it's CQ's. It makes zero sense to suggest otherwise.

And I love the sudden "oh well it could have gone either way" takes after beating Uruguay, from people who were besides themselves after 1-0 wins against world heavy weights like UAE and Syria!

Some of us have to make up our minds if we're actually fans of Iran, or fans of a certain Balkan country's coach export business!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            All TM players except Torabi changed their profile pictures for Mahsa Amini

https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c..._united_front/
            Torabi bache hezbollahi

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Does anyone know if Iran-Senegal will be broacast? If so, which platform?
              Thanks in advance.
              I think it's scheduled on irb 3. You can watch with the GLWIZ app!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                This was largely Skocic team.
                I think half the team would beg to differ.

Lastly, as the name implies, it's Team Melli. It's not any one person's team, including CQ or Skocic.

Comment

Comment

Props from Uruguay fans on marking Darwin.

Comment

CQ walking into Group B in November

Comment

Recovery

He seems to be doing well and prepared for the next game.
                        He was strong against Uruguay, unlike Amir.
                        The following game, CQ might use Hosseini or Niazmand in place of Abedzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          I have a lot of respect for you Ozone jaan but I think if you have a look at our match against algeria and compare the shape, structure, and organization of the team you will see a huge difference.

Of course the players deserve a lot of the credit as well, but you have to admit that our organization was very weak under skocic.

Today you could see very clearly there was a plan to press uruguay which was pretty succesful and additionally our subs made a huge impact.

You could see the subs made today completely changed the game in our favor. Besides one major chance we gave them they ended up chasing us and fouling us from minute 70' onward.

I was not a skocic hater and give him a lot of credit for getting us where we are today. But it is clear and also just generally well known that organization and structure are the strong points of all of CQs teams
                          I don't disagree but I don't think it was just CQ that made this drastic change in 2 weeks.

We played Algeria at the very end of a camp in unfavorable conditions. We suffered an injury early in that match that took all our momentum away. Players morale also likely was poor due to Canada fiasco and the coup that was already taking shape. Yes we played better against Uruguay but I don't believe it was just CQ that made that happen. He certainly had a role and deserves kudos. It's his team now and I fully support him and TM. He showed his team's can play offensively and we saw glimpse of it against Uruguay. I just want more than a glimpse.

Either way I am happy the team is gelling together especially before the WC. We need to keep rolling forward.

Second round or CQ out is my new motto!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

"Second round or CQ out is my new motto!", said person who was perfectly happy with one point out of six against a team that CQ never lost against for 8 years!

Beating UAE and Syria just 1-0 with the best attack in Asia was a wonder achievement that should have guaranteed a coach's contract extension. But not beating England and Wales at the World Cup would be a failure that should get the other coach fired.

Yep, nothing suspicious about these arguments at all. Just normal Iran fans with no ulterior motives.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian isn't part of the squad anymore, no? I guess that's it for him and the WC. Say whatever you want about his personality, but I think he was one of our key fighters and best players in WC 2019.

Comment

Senegal fielding a strong team against Bolivia.

Comment

Working...
                                X