This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Everyone says the Lebanon Skocic beat was weaker than the one CQ beat. But lets be honest. This SK that Skocic drew and lost to is far stronger than any SK CQ faced with a top 5 world player in Son in the lineup.
    Also if we want to say Algeria friendly is bad cause it was B team. Well in 2017 didn't we draw Palestine 1-1 and lose to Tunisa 1-0 in friendlies? Everyone can agree Algeria B is far stronger than Palestine any day. Call a spade a spade.
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    bro are you seriously still clinging on to this BS? What more do you need to see? CQ's return is a miracle and already a resounding success. We would have lost to Uruguay today under Sko.

Also - ridiculous to claim that this new SK team is significantly stronger than the last round of qualifiers because they have Son. Son was Son from 2017-2019 too, when we faced them in the last round of qualifiers.

Let it go! enjoy the miracle of CQs return with the rest of us.
    Things are good for us, and we should feel nothing but optimism for this world cup.
    Also - Tooleh Khers & Roozbeh....kojayeen???

Comment

hello, does any1 have link of taremi goal with persian commentary ty

Comment

Everyone says the Lebanon Skocic beat was weaker than the one CQ beat. But lets be honest. This SK that Skocic drew and lost to is far stronger than any SK CQ faced with a top 5 world player in Son in the lineup.

Also if we want to say Algeria friendly is bad cause it was B team. Well in 2017 didn't we draw Palestine 1-1 and lose to Tunisa 1-0 in friendlies? Everyone can agree Algeria B is far stronger than Palestine any day. Call a spade a spade.

LOLL. Yeah because Son didn’t exist until now. Give it a rest dude, you sound delusional. Maybe Son didn’t do anything against us because we shut him down under a good coach around 5-6 times in a row. He was the same Son who said we would cry tears of blood in Seoul in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
          LOLL. Yeah because Son didn’t exist until now. Give it a rest dude, you sound delusional. Maybe Son didn’t do anything against us because we shut him down under a good coach around 5-6 times in a row. He was the same Son who said we would cry tears of blood in Seoul in 2013
          Ya but Son came into his own last couple years. Give it a rest dude you seem blind.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Hopefully nothing, but according to unverified online rumors, he was the sole player to post a political statement online.
            Nope, he had visa issue and never made it to Austria. And regarding the political statement, he was not the only one. Taremi both posted in IG and also wore blank wristband during Porto's last game.

Comment

Ya but Son came into his own last couple years. Give it a rest dude you seem blind.

i'll admit that son leveled up into a different player in 2020-2022. but he was still averaging like 14 goals/game prior to that.

why can't you just enjoy and support the team? you were wrong, it's OK. we all have lapses in judgment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                  hello, does any1 have link of taremi goal with persian commentary ty

Comment

All I see is a big difference in Iran since the coach changed. This is the highest ranked opponent that Iran has beaten in a long time (maybe as long as I can remember), and the players are not looking like headless chickens. I’m not blind to see the night and day difference but you keep crying because Skokic was fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                      All I see is a big difference in Iran since the coach changed. This is the highest ranked opponent that Iran has beaten in a long time (maybe as long as I can remember), and the players are not looking like headless chickens. I’m not blind to see the night and day difference but you keep crying because Skokic was fired.
                      This was largely Skocic team. I doubt CQ influenced much in 2 weeks. Most of the players I'll admit played with more intensity than they did in the Algeria match. How much of that is CQ vs Skocic or weather and camp related is TBD imo. To be fair, Uruguay did more than us in attack. Could have gone the other way result wise but I'll take the win since we scored our only real chance on goal. What counts is the WC...we didn't bring CQ for a friendly match

Let's call spades spades.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                        i'll admit that son leveled up into a different player in 2020-2022. but he was still averaging like 14 goals/game prior to that.

why can't you just enjoy and support the team? you were wrong, it's OK. we all have lapses in judgment.
                        I'm not wrong in calling out hypocrisy. Fans use one argument for one coach and use the same to discredit another. I thoroughly enjoyed the win today and support TM.

But if you notice I'm also asking fans to lay off Azmoun. People are critical of his play today but being a lone striker is a tough job against a good team. Yes Taremi deserves praise but Azmoun could done more if he had more attack support. Fair is fair.

Comment

This was largely Skocic team. I doubt CQ influenced much in 2 weeks. Most of the players I'll admit played with more intensity than they did in the Algeria match. How much of that is CQ vs Skocic or weather and camp related is TBD imo. To be fair, Uruguay did more than us in attack. Could have gone the other way result wise but I'll take the win since we scored our only real chance on goal. What counts is the WC...we didn't bring CQ for a friendly match

Skocic never had a team my friend, he took over from what Carlos created and he barely made any changes / introduced any new players. And the ones he trusted in the most (Nourolahi, Noorafkhan, Abedzadeh) were for the most part always poor. Carlos started this team and developed the players, and he is now picking up where he left off

To my memory, although it was only a friendly, this may have been one of the best / highest ranked teams we have ever beaten. For sure in latest years. I am now much more hopeful for the WC, and I agree that will be the true test.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It's a friendly. Big teams don't always win. Yes it's a good win though.

And I would argue Skocic inherited a broken team from Wilmots not the defensive machine from CQ. But lets enjoy the win and hope it continues. Wc is where it counts!

Comment

I have a lot of respect for you Ozone jaan but I think if you have a look at our match against algeria and compare the shape, structure, and organization of the team you will see a huge difference.

Of course the players deserve a lot of the credit as well, but you have to admit that our organization was very weak under skocic.

Today you could see very clearly there was a plan to press uruguay which was pretty succesful and additionally our subs made a huge impact.

You could see the subs made today completely changed the game in our favor. Besides one major chance we gave them they ended up chasing us and fouling us from minute 70' onward.

I was not a skocic hater and give him a lot of credit for getting us where we are today. But it is clear and also just generally well known that organization and structure are the strong points of all of CQs teams
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X