This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Dailymail is at it again. This time they are having a go at CQ. Saying is tactics are frozen and very predictable coach.

My advice for Dailymail is that don't start mind games with the Master CQ. He will sh*t on your newspaper. Just saying
    How dare they insult the King?! After all they don't know him like we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      CQ's answers to Adel last night re his knowing before hand
      that he was going to be offered the job did not convince me at all.
      As I said I learn everyday more that this whole affair was about
      CQ and not TM.
      He is here now and I am sure his soldiers who are all so happy in love and fulfilled
      (you see it in their eyes when they are looking at CQ LOL) will now play their 100% football for him.
      Shame, it used to be a tradition that football players play for TM and their people, not their favourite
      coach.

And congratulations to CQ, His PR, and agent who cleverly and effortlessly managed to
      book themselves a cheap and easy seat at the WC and who will collect all the credits
      if they manage to proceed to the next round.
      Let them advance we will make a statue of him. Just advance please.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        If you are going to make a claim please be accurate.

6-0

IN BAHRAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          We should all kiss the hands of the players who conspired with CQ to bring him back. Well done boys, finally someone did the thing that needed to be done 😊
          Yah we will hold off until we have advanced from the group. If we do not all these players need to go anyways ewe cant spend a life time failing with them and their favorite coach.

Comment

Guys, I think O-Zone and a few others make fair points about Skocic v CQ against smaller Persian Gulf teams. CQ did often struggle against them. You guys bring up the Lebanon 2-1 game with Skocic, and then forget we lost to Lebanon in Beirut. I always gave CQ the benefit of the doubt on that one because we played an open attacking game and Lebanon's goalie was Buffon, combined with a bombing that day in Beirut targeting Iranians.

The difference between Skocic and CQ for me is that CQ has shown that against bigger teams, he knows how to strategize and get the most out of our players. You could say Skocic wasn't given a chance, but he didn't manage the players and lost control. A stronger coach would have been able to handle personalities.

tldr; I'll give CQ the benefit of the doubt against bigger teams, but think downplaying Skocic's world cup qualifying record is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              tldr; I'll give CQ the benefit of the doubt against bigger teams, but think downplaying Skocic's world cup qualifying record is unfair.
              Because he calls up players from your beloved Persepolis?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Because he calls up players from your beloved Persepolis?
                Are we talking about CQ or Skocic?

Comment

Are we talking about CQ or Skocic?
                  The latter dige! Over half the team was Persepolisi with the inclusion of Karim Bagheri as part of the coaching staff. How many players from Persepolis were called up that had no business being in the squad?

Comment

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                    If "the people whose opinion matter to you" say you're right, they need to stop mattering to you, pal.

Because this is starting to get embarrassing.
                    The people whose opinion matter to me are not
                    necessarily in agreement with my opinion. They are simply
                    learned, knowledgeable and fair people who opine
                    based on facts and figures. None of the things you were talking about
                    in that post were true or close. They were just based
                    totally on your emotions.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The latter dige! Over half the team was Persepolisi with the inclusion of Karim Bagheri as part of the coaching staff. How many players from Persepolis were called up that had no business being in the squad?
                      The reason I'm saying criticizing Skocic's World Cup Qualifying recording is unfair, is that he did the job we asked him to do. He got us there quick and early and with very little issue. No ifs, ands or buts.
                      I'm not saying that makes him the world's greatest manager, but that if we were to judge him on that, he accomplished his mission.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Repost

1 Esteghlal RB Saleh Hardani 24 0 3
                        2 Esteghlal LB Abolfazl Jalali 24 2 22
                        3 Nejle BK DM Saeed Ezatollahi 25 11 16
                        4 Sepahan LB Omid Noorafkan 25 5 8
                        5 Kayserispor CB Majid Hosseini 26 2 28
                        6 Dinamo Z RB Sadegh Moharrami 26 6 16
                        7 Charleroi MF Ali Gholizadeh 26 6 7
                        8 Sepahan GK Payam Niazmand 27 4 11
                        9 Persepolis DM Milad Sarlak 27 5 22
                        10 Leverkusen FW Sardar Azmoon 27 8 16
                        11 Persepolis LW Mehdi Torabi 28 0 7
                        12 AEK Athens LB Milad Mohammadi 28 11 25
                        13 Al Ahli CB Mohammad H Kananizadegan 28 5 23
                        14 Brenford MF Saman Ghodoos 29 0 11
                        15 Persepolis GK Alireza Beiranvand 29 11 27
                        16 Feyenoord RW Alireza Jahanbakhsh 29 1 6
                        17 Ponferradina GK Amir Abedzadeh 29 4 22
                        18 Shabab Dubai MF Ahmad Noroolahi 29 8 15
                        19 Porto FW Mehdi Taremi 30 0 30
                        20 Esteghlal GK Seyed Hossein Hosseini 30 2 18
                        21 Persepolis CB Murteza Pouralighanji 30 4 29
                        22 AEK Athens FW Karim Ansarifar 32 5 14
                        23 Sepahan EB Ramin Rezaeian 32 5 27
                        24 AEK Athens LB Ehsan Hajsafi 32 6 23
                        25 Al Rayyan CB Shoja Khalilzad 33 4 18
                        26 Persepolis LW Vahid Amiri 34 5 15
                        27 Al Wakrah MF Omid Ebrahimi 35 12 1

Ave Age:29.1
                        Do not like this list. Milad Mohammadi, Karim Ansarifa, Ramin Rezaeian, Ehsan Hajsafi, Omid Ebrahimi, Saman Ghodoos and a couple of other players are just a waste of space. But more importantly it shows that CQ has not changed one bit (Surprise Surprise), valuing work donkeys over skill, valuing Umunia (lol) over IPL, valuing bench at any fourth rate European league over IPL starters. Not the sign I would like to see. These players are dead weight. Old, slow and proven failures. How many times are we gonna give the same people chances? We have hundred thousand players why these guys all the time? Ali Parvin discovered Ali Karimi from a friendly futsal match. That is what you want to see. What have Ramin Rezaeian, Milad Mohammadi... have done to even deserve getting a call?! What a waste of space.

I hope I am wrong, I hope i am wrong a thousand times but we are not going anywhere with this team. It is clear we are going to park the bus. Why not invite Shojaei and Dejagah? At least those guys are more active than some of these bench players.

Comment

Most recent list of 27 callups by CQ has 5 PP players and 6 from other IPL teams.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Guys, I think O-Zone and a few others make fair points about Skocic v CQ against smaller Persian Gulf teams. CQ did often struggle against them. You guys bring up the Lebanon 2-1 game with Skocic, and then forget we lost to Lebanon in Beirut. I always gave CQ the benefit of the doubt on that one because we played an open attacking game and Lebanon's goalie was Buffon, combined with a bombing that day in Beirut targeting Iranians.

The difference between Skocic and CQ for me is that CQ has shown that against bigger teams, he knows how to strategize and get the most out of our players. You could say Skocic wasn't given a chance, but he didn't manage the players and lost control. A stronger coach would have been able to handle personalities.

It's funny how the Skocic fanboys forget to mention the 5-0,4-0 Azadi wins and 4-1 Beirut win under CQ Kabir.
                            Those big scorelines were against a Lebanon side who defeated S.Korea at home.

As often, they like to only mention what benefits their arguments. It's gotten out of hand by now, but who cares anyway.
                            They can sulk in the corner all they want now that their favorite dallal is gone, while the rest of us are happy we got a Lamborghini instead of a broken Paykan.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

The reason I'm saying criticizing Skocic's World Cup Qualifying recording is unfair, is that he did the job we asked him to do. He got us there quick and early and with very little issue. No ifs, ands or buts.
                              I'm not saying that makes him the world's greatest manager, but that if we were to judge him on that, he accomplished his mission.
                              Even Khamenei could get us qualified with this squad at his disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Do not like this list. Milad Mohammadi, Karim Ansarifa, Ramin Rezaeian, Ehsan Hajsafi, Omid Ebrahimi, Saman Ghodoos and a couple of other players are just a waste of space. But more importantly it shows that CQ has not changed one bit (Surprise Surprise), valuing work donkeys over skill, valuing Umunia (lol) over IPL, valuing bench at any fourth rate European league over IPL starters. Not the sign I would like to see. These players are dead weight. Old, slow and proven failures. How many times are we gonna give the same people chances? We have hundred thousand players why these guys all the time? Ali Parvin discovered Ali Karimi from a friendly futsal match. That is what you want to see. What have Ramin Rezaeian, Milad Mohammadi... have done to even deserve getting a call?! What a waste of space.

I hope I am wrong, I hope i am wrong a thousand times but we are not going anywhere with this team. It is clear we are going to park the bus. Why not invite Shojaei and Dejagah? At least those guys are more active than some of these bench players.
                                with the short time he has available, it makes more than sense to invite players he knows well. I assume that you also understand that this is not the final list of players who will participate in the World Cup?

For the players you drag through the mire; what are your alternatives?
                                Your argument about benchwarmers (who do you mean??) compared to regular players from the Iranian league; Which players from IPL would you rather see selected?

Ansarifard is an experienced striker with a lot of European experience or modern football.
                                The same applies to MiMo and Hajsafi (to a lesser extent than Ansarifard) and both also play quite a few minutes.
                                Ebrahimi is still a valuable player, especially in midfield where we lack quality.
                                Except for Moharrami (who doesn't even do well in Team Melli) we don't have any real alternatives at rightback and Ramin has certainly shown that he can be a decent back-up player.
                                What are your alternatives then?

Calling is easy, but also come up with solutions!

Our football has many shortcomings, IMHO it makes more sense to give priority to players with experience in Europe. Players who understand modern tactics, training etc.
                                Moreover, it is the right motivation for our players to also leave for Europe. Never have we had so many European players as in the period under CQ.

Why? Because he advised players to take that step; IPL is just weak, too bad but true.
                                As with almost everything under I.R. actually.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X