This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Except, he didn't accept the job! He killed for it.
    "killed for it" = Accepted to replace a coach who would have walked away on his own if he had an ounce of pride after his own captains publicly said they have no faith in him!

I also don't know what a "shotormorgh fan" is, but it's probably a genius who prefers a Fiat to a Ferrari and thinks the majority that don't must have dOuBLe sTanDaRds.

It could also mean another kind of genius who thinks tying Portugal and outplaying Argentina in the World Cup is an underachievement, but fawns over a coach whose greatest challenge was a home tie and an away loss against an Asian team that the previous coach was undefeated against.

Comment

this is mashsaeed .
      kateb has asked me to give message on his behalf from his vacation.
      to all the anti cq people kateb said
      " STFU and suppot your team melli .62 days before the world cup we need unity.
      and if your koon soozi is beyond repair go get a surgery from doctor mazaher.
      btw kateb plane lands at 12am pacific time 9/22,
      if anyone gonne come pick him up he be waiting by the
      iran vs urug live report thread, if not he will take a uber.
      he alao wanted me to say
      jayeh hamatoon khali.

Comment

These forums have literally been filled with posts by the same 3-4 members crying and lamenting since CQ was announced. It’s quite obnoxious. When Skocic took over, I just stopped posting here as much. Still watched the games, but didn’t care to come discuss much since the games depressed me. Maybe this small but vocal group can take a time out from posting about TM? It doesn’t seem like you’re positive about the move, so just watch it from a distance and see how it goes. Could you imagine me the day Skocic got hired posting relentlessly for weeks about it? It’s low class, some of you are higher than that. Just accept it’s reality at this point and let’s see how we do.

I’m sure if we get 1-4 points and miss out on the round of 16, we’ll never hear the end of it, so just bide your time until the failure comes since these folks seem to think it’s a foregone conclusion. I came back to PFDC when it was clear Skocic’s days were numbered. The team didn’t need incessant negativity towards Skocic from me and doesn’t need same now towards CQ. Either get on the wagon, or support TM in your own comfort away from posting negativity on the forum.

Comment

**EDITED***

Let's keep it football only without political input in this tread thanks.
          Last edited by Essi; 09-20-2022, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Comment

^^^^
              When was this taken?

I didn't see sardar at all. Is everything okay with him and mehdi and jahanbakhsh and karim ansarifard?

I've only seen a photo of him hugging CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                ^^^^
                When was this taken?
                I didn't see sardar at all. Is everything okay with him and mehdi and jahanbakhsh and karim ansarifard?
                I've only seen a photo of him hugging CQ.
                hes right in the middle of the pack joking around during the small sided possession. Seems like there were no long term effects from the head clash.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  hes right in the middle of the pack joking around during the small sided possession. Seems like there were no long term effects from the head clash.
                  Tanx god.

Comment

ARJ on a giant poster in Qatar to promote the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                      We don’t know how Skocic would’ve fared. Maybe there is a small chance he would’ve done well.

But, with CQ there is a SIGNIFICANT upgrade in terms of experience, preparation, overall knowledge, and, he already knows most of the players.

But most importantly, with CQ you know what you’re going to get. Which frankly, bodes well since this group is easier than the one from 2018.

It’s definitely unfortunate the way we parted ways with Skocic, but CQ is definitely a much safer choice for a tournament as big as the world cup. Players like ARJ, Taremi, and Ghoddos, have definitely been exposed to high standards of play, and they did not want to RISK wasting one of team melli’s golden generation on an unproven coach like him. And I do not blame them one bit.
                      We beat Bahrain in Bahrain for first time ever under Skocic. CQ can barely even beat Lebanon

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                        We beat Bahrain in Bahrain for first time ever under Skocic. CQ can barely even beat Lebanon
                        You have to look at the bigger picture, aka his overall resume with team melli. Skocic couldn’t beat South Korea. CQ owned South Korea.

Roll the dice for the world cup on an unproven coach? Or go with the one who gave us the best results ever in our WC history?

Comment

Wow... didn't know Lebanon was in our World Cup group

Comment

Yes! Because an away win against a team that CQ beat 6-0 at home is far more impressive than outplaying Argentina, beating the reigning champs of Copa America, or coming within ONE missed chance from topping a WC group with Euro champs, African champs and a little team called Spain. Nothing suspicious about these lines of argument at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VZpoovavP0

When Azmoun went against both Captains to back Skocic, and Taremi & JB referred to some people placing personal interests above the national team, I knew there was something going on with Sardar beyond just tactics. Sure enough, it turned out business was involved. Similarly, when we see a handful of "fans" care more about who the coach is rather than whether the team can win, you can bet more often than not there are "off the field" interests. Otherwise this much emotional investment in one man over your country and national team makes no sense in normal people.

We back CQ because has proven his greatness in two world cups against the absolute best. The Skocic lobby expects us to drool over an away win against the mighty Bahrain and one point out of six against a Korea that never beat us under CQ! Laughable, desperate and transparent.

Comment

Skocic supporters will scream the same arguments into the void until someone makes these great exact points and silences them for a few days because there is no legitimate response

Then repeat the process. Never-ending lunacy

Originally posted by IranFTW View Post
                              Yes! Because an away win against a team that CQ beat 6-0 at home is far more impressive than outplaying Argentina, beating the reigning champs of Copa America, or coming within ONE missed chance from topping a WC group with Euro champs, African champs and a little team called Spain. Nothing suspicious about these lines of argument at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VZpoovavP0

When Azmoun went against both Captains to back Skocic, and Taremi & JB referred to some people placing personal interests above the national team, I knew there was something going on with Sardar beyond just tactics. Sure enough, it turned out business was involved. Similarly, when we see a handful of "fans" care more about who the coach is rather than whether the team can win, you can bet more often than not there are "off the field" interests. Otherwise this much emotional investment in one man over your country and national team makes no sense in normal people.

We back CQ because has proven his greatness in two world cups against the absolute best. The Skocic lobby expects us to drool over an away win against the mighty Bahrain and one point out of six against a Korea that never beat us under CQ! Laughable, desperate and transparent.

Comment

Yuge achievements. Beat Bahrain in an empty stadium and took more than 90 minutes to beat Lebanon with 70% possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X