This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Im more happy that Hashemian leaves than Skocic, most useless irani ever, someone who will stay quit for his whole life
    He’s a professional. I know it riles us up but he’s one of few in Iranian football who keeps his mouth closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He’s a professional. I know it riles us up but he’s one of few in Iranian football who keeps his mouth closed.
      I kind of get what Mahsaa's saying, I think he feels that Hashemian is a bit introverted. A great person though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

What is the point to that , that only works if you in German , and besides after wilmonts was let
        Go hashemian does an interview of how wilmomts was purposely screwing up the team cause he didn’t get his money in time and he knew that 2 weeks before the Bahrain games and stayed quite is that what you want ,

Look being a coach you need to have the personality for it , if you don’t have that charisma to be able to handle the heat speak you mind then don’t t even bother , you can’t be some nice guy trying to not step on anyone’s toes ….

Look hashemain is probably a genius by now with all the licenses he has and things he learned, but still the TM
        Had to bring Karin bagheri for the players to listen ,

Like you need to have the right combination or smarts and enforcer to do well

Skocic / hashemain the players won’t listen to them they just walk right over them

Comment

Rui Faria going to be bringing lots of quality experience with him.

Comment

Ismail Jacobs, Nicolas Jackson and Moussa Niakhate: Cissé's new recruits

- In its preparation program for the 2022 World Cup, Senegal plays friendly Bolivia and Iran. Two matches scheduled for this month of September and which should register new faces, in this case Ismail Jakobs, Nicolas Jackson and Moussa Niakhate.

Comment

Taj’s press conference is now live in IFF Instagram
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

‎ Hamid Estili resigns as TM manager.‎

Comment

Upcoming game Vs Senegal will be played in Austria despite rumours that it would be in Slovakia.

The game will be played at the motion_invest Arena in Maria Enzersdorf (just south of Vienna).

Kick off time tbc.

Comment

Originally posted by mahdiyarnhg View Post
                    Upcoming game Vs Senegal will be played in Austria despite rumours that it would be in Slovakia.
                    The game will be played at the motion_invest Arena in Maria Enzersdorf (just south of Vienna).
                    Kick off time tbc.
                    Hoooly! That's my hometown stadium (Admira). Source?

Edit: talked to the stadium. It's "planned" and they are waiting for the approvals. Sept 27th, 7pm local time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                      Hoooly! That's my hometown stadium (Admira). Source?

Edit: talked to the stadium. It's "planned" and they are waiting for the approvals. Sept 27th, 7pm local time.
                      Wow congrats! Cool to se TM right before wc, hope you get to se some practices and players aswell.

Btw so Kaanani back from suspention after 1 more friendly game so he plays vs one of Senegal/Uruguay
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Estili resigning - yes!

Could this get any better?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TeamMelliRadio View Post
                            Ezza missing pre season need to be able to play 90 minutes at wc, might be in danger. But on the other hand the alternatives isnt 100%

Ali K, Ebrahimi, Amiri, Nourollahi and few more is there.
                            But we need Ezza matchfit, dont think CQ will take him in the squad if he isnt. Sko would probably call him up?
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Considering what Taj stated at the news conference:

Should TM move on to the next round, CQ would be entitled to a 12 percent (USD 660,000.00) award.

ROUND PRIZE MONEY
                              Fee for Participation (for all 32 qualified teams) $2.5 million
                              In the Group Stages(16 teams which get eliminated) $8 million

8-2.5=5.5

PRIZE MONEY
                              USD 2,500,000.00
                              USD 5,500,000.00
                              USD 660,000.00

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                ‎ Hamid Estili resigns as TM manager.‎
                                What were his credentials other than scoring a goal against the Great Satan and doing a prayer celebration?

Comment

Working...
                                X