Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior to FIFA days, as requested by TM coach Dragon Skocic, an extended training camp schedule has been created for the team. TM will then take a flight to Austria for highly anticipated friendlies against two powerhouses Uruguay and Senegal.
    Mahdavi Kia's U21 team was supposed to play TM in a friendly match, but the coach has been MIA as usual, and there has been no confirmation of that. These two friendly matches in Austria are crucial for Skocic and a good indicator of the strength of the national football team.

Comment

Looks defeated already

Comment

^ he knows he's done November 29th...

Comment

Excerpt from an interview with Hamid Estili:
          ( Tasnim news)

We shall proceed in the basis outlined by Skocic. We put out a list of 47 players and requested Austrian visas for them.

We were scheduled to play in a game with the U23 team in Tehran camp. Mahdavi Kia had previously committed to the game when we spoke to him, but when I spoke to him yesterday, he claimed that "there is no camp" because "My contract has expired, and it has not yet been renewed.".
          We seek to play with the U20 or another team if U23 is not available.

"We leave Tehran on September 18 and go to Austria and Legionnaires will join the national team camp on September 19."
          '

TM will play Uruguay on September 23 and Senegal on September 27. Both teams will play Iran with all of their available players.

Note:
          (Hamid Estili miscalculated the likelihood of playing U20 if U23 is unavailable because U20 wouldn't be in Iran at that time.)

Comment

^ ok great, can he also provide sufficient signed documentation that the Uruguay friendly has been agreed/ signed and will take place, confirmed by both confederations? 🙂

Comment

Can someone give me a quick summary about the news of the last days.. Is CQ now TM coach or still Skocic? Since I read the headline that Taj is back? And so CQ?
              Thanks
              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                Can someone give me a quick summary about the news of the last days.. Is CQ now TM coach or still Skocic? Since I read the headline that Taj is back? And so CQ?
                Thanks
                It's status quo. No one has suggested otherwise since Taj is back. Silence from IFF.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  ^ ok great, can he also provide sufficient signed documentation that the Uruguay friendly has been agreed/ signed and will take place, confirmed by both confederations? [emoji846]
                  Everything has been confirmed I believe as all of it has been sorted by an Austrian football agency that deals with football camps for club and nationals teams. Iran, Uruguay and Senegal as well as 5 other nation teams are having their camps and fixtures organised by the football agency. And I doubt the agency would have done any of the work and organisations unless they've already been paid a sum of the fees.

Comment

Originally posted by mahdiyarnhg View Post
                    Everything has been confirmed I believe as all of it has been sorted by an Austrian football agency that deals with football camps for club and nationals teams. Iran, Uruguay and Senegal as well as 5 other nation teams are having their camps and fixtures organised by the football agency. And I doubt the agency would have done any of the work and organisations unless they've already been paid a sum of the fees.
                    I think we should see the written documentation that they have confirmed it before we celebrate 🥲

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                      Thanks
                      Iran's TM coach is Dragon Skocic. He is currently very busy getting ready for the training camp in September. He will travel to Austria for two friendly matches after playing a friendly match in Iran.
                      Other information you read or hear are usually ill-informed predictions, wishful thinking, or exaggerated speculation from obsessive followers simply FANDOM.

Comment

I have to say that even if im pro CQ switch, if he isnt replaced within a 7-10 days, its no idea changing him.. specially not after the camp or the friendlies.

I will support TM and Sko if he isnt changed within a week.

And hope we arnt humiliated at WC 🙄

Happy late birthday Sko
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Iran's TM coach is Dragon Skocic. He is currently very busy getting ready for the training camp in September. He will travel to Austria for two friendly matches after playing a friendly match in Iran.
                          Other information you read or hear are usually ill-informed predictions, wishful thinking, or exaggerated speculation from obsessive followers simply FANDOM.
                          Great news! No need for Senegal or Uruguay to break a sweat when they become victorious in the friendly match. Would definitely make for a great and entertaining match for the opposing fan.

Comment

نایب رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال بازگشت کی روش را رد کرد

Fars News Agency
                            Mehdi Mohammad Nnabi was present at the meeting that the managers of the league organization, the president of the Football Federation, and representatives from clubs and provincial boards had today. ‎

When CQ was mentioned as a potential TM coach, the first vice-president of the Football Federation responded by saying "no"

نایب رئیس اول فدراسیون فوتبال در واکنش به اینکه صحبت هایی مبنی بر بازگشت کارلوس کی روش بر روی نیمکت تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان مطرح می شود با گفتن «نه» وارد جلسه شد تا به نوعی این موضوع را رد کند.
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 09-04-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

This is not correct. It is well beyond the wishful thinking of some fans. The current head of IFF had mentioned just a few weeks ago that if elected, he would seriously consider the option of CQ at this juncture. Also the IFF technical committee had voted to remove Skocic.

This week there will be a meeting in IFF with TAJ regarding Skocic and possibly everything will become clear....or not as the case may be!

Comment

نایب رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال بازگشت کی روش را رد کرد

Fars News Agency
                                Mehdi Mohammad Nnabi was present at the meeting that the managers of the league organization, the president of the Football Federation, and representatives from clubs and provincial boards had today. ‎

[/B][/U][/SIZE]
                                This agency is better known and spelled as FARCE NEWS AGENCY

Comment

Working...
                                X