This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Jeeze somehow Estilli and Co are pulling some rabits out of the hat...any other sources confirming this?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Yes Farsnews
    دومین حریف تدارکاتی تیم ملی فوتبال مشخص شد

Comment

استیلی:
      باقری و خانبان بین پرسپولیس و تیم ملی باید یکی را انتخاب کنند

Comment

everytime I hear that countrys name, i get this song in my head..
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Italian media now believes Italy can replace Ecuador in WC...they mention the failed attempts to ban Iran as well.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/qatar-world-cup-2-336335

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

fuck yeah ever since masih called out Hamid Botox my guy aint fckin around!

Great friendly if confirmed and that will be a very good end result for TM in this first prep window

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Great friendly if confirmed and that will be a very good end result for TM in this first prep window
              Crazy thing is if people actually knew Hamid Estili, they would know he's the furthest thing from an IR guy. I have a friend who is very close with Hamid Estili and constantly talks to him. He is an Iran-parast.

He will try his best for us.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Italian media now believes Italy can replace Ecuador in WC...they mention the failed attempts to ban Iran as well.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/qatar-world-cup-2-336335

I’ve learned Italian media is dumb as heck. It would be Chile that replaces Ecuador.

Comment

Very delicious. Don’t play like our opponents but they’re better than concacaf and afc teams. Will be a good challenge for us.

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Comment

One of Ecuador’s friendlies must have been canceled as they have games on the 2nd, 5th and 11th.

Comment

Hope this game is in Toronto this time!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ecuador may not directly resemble any of our group opponents but they were a very strong side to get out of South American qualifying over the likes of chile and colombia.

In terms of helping our gameplan directly, their midfield line of Caicedo (starring for brighton now), Gruezo (Augsburg in Bundesliga) and a few strong box to box guys in MLS will simulate the same physicality/energy levels we can expect too see from US midfield (Mckinnie, Tyler Adams, etc). They can run all night and then some. This will really force Sko in particular to get the balance of midfield right. Players like Nourollahi and Sarlak, and Ezatolahi if he is out of shape, will be badly exposed.

Their defense is also very strong, Sardar's teamamte Hincapie on Bayer at CB, Villareal's starting LB too is a huge offensive threat down our right side.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                One of Ecuador’s friendlies must have been canceled as they have games on the 2nd, 5th and 11th.
                                mali match apparently

Comment

Working...
                                X