X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Per reports, Estili has resigned.

If true, Taj already proving to be an upgrade.
    I read it was a rumor.
    He also said last week, I'll work with whoever will have me

Comment

I haven't been a fan of change so close to the CQ, but it is what it is.

That said, I hope we get to keep these two friendlies in Austria vs Senegal and Uruguay. These are the best couple of friendlies I recall TM having since 2015 Chile and Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Don't worry
        CQ will come and wave his magic sdick and all will be
        victories and glories. LOL
        Even parking the bus is not going to cut it this time. The U.S team is actually more dangerous than the British one according to my soccer geek entourage.Explosive situation.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          Even parking the bus is not going to cut it this time. The U.S team is actually more dangerous than the British one according to my soccer geek entourage.Explosive situation.
          Yeah. I think if CQ is signed up he is going to be well ridiculed by the international media
          guys. Because they of course know what is going on with Skocic and all that.
          I really doubt CQ will be the head coach. It most likely be Skocic or if he is fired
          then Ghalenoei or a vatani coach.
          CQ will demand huge money that will take him into his retirement.
          He won't have the stamina after TM especially after all the orgies with his harem to coach any more. LOL
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Can we have a serious discussion concerning TM's chances at WC22. Worrying situation, very.
            why worrying ?

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Yeah. I think if CQ is signed up he is going to be well ridiculed by the international media
              guys. Because they of course know what is going on with Skocic and all that.
              I really doubt CQ will be the head coach. It most likely be Skocic or if he is fired
              then Ghalenoei or a vatani coach.
              CQ will demand huge money that will take him into his retirement.
              He won't have the stamina after TM especially after all the orgies with his harem to coach any more. LOL
              TM is like the unorganised slightly lost student who needs good role models but ends up with delusional Iranian parents, convinced that he will be top of his class.
              It takes a village people. Booos... Booos... Booos..Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                why worrying ?
                Are u not?

Comment

TM is like the unorganised slightly lost student who needs good role models but ends up with delusional Iranian parents, convinced that he will be top of his class.
                  It takes a village people. Booos... Booos... Booos..Iran!
                  Some of us here are not delusional you know. Some who campaigned
                  hard for Taj in disguise of CQ are probably not delusional either.
                  Basically we don't have any really good players that can do
                  amazingly in Qatar. We have a Taremi who relies on the
                  whole team to do anything amazing and that is about it.
                  The rest are just average players. We know what is going to happen.
                  This whole thing about Taj bringing back CQ (LOL) if it happens
                  is not going to change much of this reality.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

According to the coordinator of TM , Jamaat

The Austrian Embassy in our nation has received a list of 50 people due to the Schengen visa issue regulations and the lack of time.

Domestic players in two groups without Schengen visas are undergoing visa processes, although this does not necessarily imply they will be included on the final list for the September TM recall.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      According to the coordinator of TM , Jamaat
                      The Austrian Embassy in our nation has received a list of 50 people due to the Schengen visa issue regulations and the lack of time.
                      Domestic players in two groups without Schengen visas are undergoing visa processes, although this does not necessarily imply they will be included on the final list for the September TM recall.
                      rofl they cant even get the visas sorted in due time? 😂 FFS how incompetent can you be on this planet? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        FFS how incompetent can you be on this planet? 😂
                        IFF: yes.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The world cup is in Tehran today. Will be presented in borj milad

Comment

Q & A with Skocic

I'm not concerned about my job. In response to the likelihood for CQ's presence at TM.
                            Dragan Skocic, the coach of the TM team, reportedly gave a brief talk to reporters outside the World Cup in Tehran.
                            excerpts.

* نظر کلی در مورد مراسم؟

منطقی هم این بود چنین مراسمی برگزار شود و این جام به ایران هم بیاید.

* گرفتن عکس های یادگاری حاضرین با جام جهانی
                            - این نکته مثبتی است. یکی از مشهورترین جام های دنیاست و همه دوست دارند به آن نزدیک شوند و عکس بگیرند.

* بازی با اروگوئه و سنگال در اتریش؟
                            - تدارک لازم را دیدیم. یک پیش اردو قبل از اتریش برگزار می کنیم. یک لیست طولانی تر را اعلام کردیم که دو بار ریزش خواهد داشت. یک بار قبل از پیش اردو و یک بار هم قبل از اردوی اصلی.

* اروگوئه و سنگال با تیم کامل می آیند؟
                            - مطمئن نیستم تیم کاملی باشند یا نه ولی رقبای قابل احترامی هستند که کمک خوبی به ما در راه آماده سازی می کنند و ما فرار نمی کنیم از دیدار با چنین تیم هایی.

* نگرانی احتمالی بابت حضور تاج با توجه به صحبت هایش در مورد مذاکره با کی روش؟
                            - من نگرانی ندارم. تمرکزم روی کارم است.

Comment

According to Skocic, the 50-player roster will be trimmed twice: once before the start of training camp (the sko break) and once before the main training camp (FIFA days break).

Comment

According to Parhizkar TM's planning has been done since Mirshad Majedi and it continues today. The national team's strategy won't change because Taj and Nabi have similar concerns about the success of the national team.

"برنامه ریزی های تیم ملی از زمان میرشاد ماجدی انجام شده است و امروز هم ادامه دارد و برنامه ریزی ها دقیق و به موقع توسط همکارانم در فدراسیون و تیم ملی انجام خواهد شد.
                                برنامه های تیم ملی تغییر نخواهد کرد چرا که دغدغه های تاج و نبی هم در همین راستا است تا تیم ملی بتواند عملکر موفقی را داشته باشد.
                                "

آیا کیروش بر می گردد یا خیر؟
                                جلسه ای در این خصوص در فدراسیون فوتبال تشکیل نشده است و من هم اطلاعاتی در این زمینه ندارم و اگر تصمیمی گرفته شود به اطلاع همه خواهد رسید.: هر زمان رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال دستور تشکیل جلسه را به من بدهند آن را سریع اجرا خواهم کرد تا اولین جلسه هیأت رئیسه با حضور تاج برگزار شود

Comment

Working...
                                X