Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don’t get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate. Now if you negotiate with bunch of imbeciles then you laugh your way to the bank as Willitits is doing now.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Inspired by a quote on another platform:

In many decades we finally have all the elements fit together in perfect harmony. The country is f’d up, the federation is in disarray, the players on their own, and a scarecrow for TM head coach.

Comment

The TM coach is in Turkey to meet with and monitor the training of the TM players there.

He spoke with the players and coach Sapinto during today's Esteghlal game.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Dear.

Why has Sá Pinto become "Sapinto" all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
              You don’t get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate. Now if you negotiate with bunch of imbeciles then you laugh your way to the bank as Willitits is doing now.
              We Should also thank our players for doing a coup to get the guy out of there (admittedly). It nearly cost us elimination and only 6 million. And of course they have the audacity to still talk about who is a good coach and who is not.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 7

We shouldn’t be too concerned with giving Willitits ~ 6 million. It’s not that this money would otherwise be spent on Iranian people or our football.

Comment

We shouldn’t be too concerned with giving Willitits ~ 6 million. It’s not that this money would otherwise be spent on Iranian people or our football.
                  True. Especially since we have such a budget WC coach. We could literally pay Skocic in pistachio installments.

Comment

Exactly bro!

Not to get political, but for years this regime has been stealing way more money from Iranian people and football... Now all of a sudden a foreigner does it, now everyone started caring? Not like any of that 6 million would have been spent on Iranian people or football had it not been finessed.

Nooshe joonesh va halalesh bashe.

Comment

I wonder if, like in the olden days, any spies from opponent nations will come here.

Young welsh kid trying to work out who Wiltits is

Comment

Osuli, the IFF rep from Mashhad who doesn’t know how to do anything stated that the contract for the Uruguay friendly game in September is with the Uruguayan FA and awaiting their final signature.
                        2nd game is being negotiated. Very likely African, but Osuli wouldn’t confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I wonder if, like in the olden days, any spies from opponent nations will come here.
                          Young welsh kid trying to work out who Wiltits is
                          Wilmot’s bosom is world renowned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Osuli, the IFF rep from Mashhad who doesn’t know how to do anything stated that the contract for the Uruguay friendly game in September is with the Uruguayan FA and awaiting their final signature.
                            2nd game is being negotiated. Very likely African, but Osuli wouldn’t confirm.
                            This guy has way too much power - both football and futsal are under his command

Comment

We are beginning to take shape and looking good so far we have Mehdi, sardar, alhayar, alirea have shown they are hot.
                              I think Amiri is another one who we can rely on when he recovers and gets back in. We have to see. Saeed is also pretty reliable.
                              That completes our mf and forwards.
                              We need affirmation about defence.
                              But at the moment I am very hopeful.
                              With a bunch of great players tbh we can do it regardless of who is
                              in charge.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Wilmot’s bosom is world renowned.
                                wilmotz or sanctions, which one is worse

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X