This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    I don't believe it. Unless they provide a signed contract between Iran and Uruguay federations, I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Again, not a crazy thought.

Maybe Canada wants to prevent Iran to take legal action and a makeup game is a way (in good faith) to prevent that. Both teams will benefit from it.
      Anything is possible I guess. Though Canadian media would have a field day.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I don't believe it. Unless they provide a signed contract between Iran and Uruguay federations, I don't believe it.
        I still don’t get why the Uruguay FA President said it’s happening.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            He isn't wrong, it is clear that he may want to one day be TM coach again, but taking this job right now is a death wish. There is zero support from the IFF, the team is super divided, there is no time, and an unbelievable amount of pressure. If we perform poorly in the WC (hope we won't), nobody wants that stain on their coaching record. I think we fired Daei after his loss to Saudi and that was the only game he lost in the WCQs? Why would he ruin any future chance he has for being a coach in the future, by taking this horrible position.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I still don’t get why the Uruguay FA President said it’s happening.
              he was unaware of iff wayz, he thought iff fax,

Hi mister Uruguay
              you wanna pelay football septamber 23 we want pelay edisson cavani peliz anser.. was invitation.
              When he wrote yes plz send contract

Iff faxed, veri good mr uruguay, i send fax tomorow.. still no fax sent
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Good, it's time to start the healing process.

No banning. Just get to work!
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                    Return $$ is too low since Tm is seen as the favorites to lose every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OK. But if you are so sure, bet a lot of money and you will be richly rewarded!!
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Well I might have got this wrong in which case I apologise to Leicester jan
                      just look at the names here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...do=showresults

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        All those guys should have their posting rights revoked 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          In certain cases just a single refusal of a selfie could have been the only issue.

E.g. the support of this member even in the last six months of CQ's tenure:

Detail Orientated: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Without bias and follows the league: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

Gave us discipline: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Comment

A suggestion to moderators:

Ask everyone to move the CQ vs Skocic or whoever else into a single thread. We have a bunch of threads with repetitive posts, rehashing the same talking points over and over again.

Leave this thread about TM News (Remember the name of the Thread is "TM News").

p.s. Just makes me sick that some of you want TM to fail because Skocic is the coach. Never seen this before in any country's fan-site!! GET A GRIP!!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              Whatever the other reasons were of some of the other members are fine.

But for revoking posting rights... Beri486 however was found to be an IR propagandist by our excellent PFDC staff and banned. That would explain his obvious distaste for CQ.

The media attacks on our Team Melli in the West are ramping up by the way, expect them to peak in November.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Beri486 however was found to be an IR propagandist by our excellent PFDC staff and banned. That would explain his obvious distaste for CQ.
                                Regardless of whether beri beri was a sandis-khor or not... I don't think political affiliation has much to do with it as mattigil can attest to:

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                I know I will get shot down for this from some people on here but I'm a supporter of the Islamic Republic of Iran but I've never used that against anyone here or anywhere else. I try not get involved in political debates (or arguments) on here as I always try and come on to this forum for the reason of football only. I understand politics is involved in our football but we're not the only ones who have our politics mixed in football (don't get me wrong, there is a lot wrong in our football) but I experience political stuff in football in the UK as a football coach here and unless you're in it deep, you wouldn't always realise.
                                In regards with the whole CQ getting clamped down by the IR, I wouldn't agree with a lot being said on here as I was one of his biggest supporters and was even in contact with some of his coaching staff at times. The main drivers of the whole CQ fiasco was actually the sports minister of the rouhani government rather than the IR. There were a lot of supporters of IR who like myself were supporters of CQ and the amount of progress he was bringing to our football (regardless of CQ's tactical style). Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the current sports ministry who abuse their position for their own benefits and that's the main reason CQ was not kept and Wilmots was brought in.
                                I don't want to go into a political debate or anything with anyone here but I just felt like I had to say something following a lot of posts against the IR when in fact it's the current governments fault. I know a lot on this forum are against my views and against IR but that's their opinions as this is my view and my opinion, but like I mentioned as a person who's involved in the game, I can see things politically and abusing of positions even in the UK.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with this post as I've been a member on this forum for quite a number of years and have tried contributing with news etc whenever I can but I just had to post this specially in regards with the whole CQ situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X