Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players who are Skocic-In: Ali Gholizadeh, Mehdi Torabi, Shoja Khalilzadeh, Hossein Kanaani, and Sadegh Moharrami

Players who are Skocic-Out: Mehdi Taremi, Sardar Azmoun, Karim Ansarifard, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Omid Ebrahimi, Amir Abedzadeh, Majid Hosseini, and Saeid Ezatolahi

Comment

there is no chance torabi was sko in when he got 0 mins across 10 games

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          there is no chance torabi was sko in when he got 0 mins across 10 games
          I don't know if he is or not, I just went by the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
            The best option is Keep Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              My points were simply about V3 article.
              Story as presented by author was distorted facts with aim to generate support for policy change.

It is correct Iranian government in the past has been controlling IFF and intervened direct and indirect even replacing officials but it was based on previous IFF statute. Under previous bylaws IFF was under domain of government and not independent.
              After years of resistant only about 2 years ago after years of pressures from FIFA , IFF drafted a revise statute that defines IFF non-government entity.
              This revised draft has been approved by FIFA but waiting approval of parliament that refuse to accept IFF definition of non-government entity. FIFA deadline was extended to next year after WC and IFF election.

Just like in this forum there are large number of Iranian for various reasons prefer a different TM coach for the WC. Majority of these groups favour Carlos Queiroz and to lesser extend GN/Golmo.
              Among these groups are members of governments and IFF as well as media and they will do all they can to force IFF leadership to replace Sko with Queiroz and they welcome V3 type articles.
              Unfortunately, even with miracle of removing Sko alternative of SM is Iranian coach, anyone but Queiroz,given their past history.

I have stated my preference clearly in the past. If IFF have money managerial skills to hire best international coach, I am supporting that.
              I also have tried to explain unfortunately we have missed that opportunity and there is no such time left and we have crossed that bridge.

I suspect Idea of replacing coach and debate about it will not end here and will continue
              I agree with you 100%. The biggest hindrance to TM in the last few years has been this power struggle within IFF and there’s no end in sight. But if you listen to Osouli’s latest interview it definitely looks like the pressure to remove Skocic is mounting. So maybe the Varzesh3 article did have some truth to it..

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-08-2022, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Shoja supports Skocic because he’s the only coach who would invite him lol
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I said it months ago...
                    This is going to be somehow more toxic than France 2010.

Comment

ma ke to donya aberoo nadarim. tavize sar morabi ba yak morabi Irooni ham roosh. dar kamale namardi.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        I said it months ago...
                        This is going to be somehow more toxic than France 2010.
                        imagine that ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Players who are Skocic-In: Ali Gholizadeh, Mehdi Torabi, Shoja Khalilzadeh, Hossein Kanaani, and Sadegh Moharrami

Players who are Skocic-Out: Mehdi Taremi, Sardar Azmoun, Karim Ansarifard, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Omid Ebrahimi, Amir Abedzadeh, Majid Hosseini, and Saeid Ezatolahi

Correction.

Comment

Well, if this dudes post is correct, all the capitans chose same so that sais something.. think some players are worried we get yahya instead of CQ, cant blaim them for that..

Also in azmoun part, only azmoun and kanaani are sure about their wc spot if we change coach, probably also shoja but not as starter.

Kanani gives support since sko had his back in bus scandal. I can respect that.

Anyway, if half the team wants a change, including the cqpitans, change has to be done. Its not half team supports him, its he lost half the team.

Lets hope its CQ and nobody else.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Soon we will all know the dalals behind CQ. Their effort probably isn't necessarily making money from it but they probably feel they owed it to him.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Correction.
                                Not surprised to see the clowns supporting Skocic..

Comment

Working...
                                X