• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Something good with Skocic is he is quite lucky :
    Covid postponing crucial wcq games against iraq/bahrain
    Easy wcq draw
    Easy wc group (or let say doable)
    Even shabab al ahli opened his eyes that ghaedi isn't TM material.

Nourafkan sent him a clear message against Algeria that he doesn't deserve to play the wc.
    Sarlak got hurt in one of wcq and is quite shitty in others. Same with nourollahi. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to read well these messages
    Good coaches have one thing in common. They keep getting lucky!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      Understood. OK. You, and many other fans, think he is an average coach who is over his head and should not be coaching TM in WC. And these fans, reporters, experts, insist on stating how they feel about the coach, and I am just confused how they expect that to help TM. It will only weaken the coach and increases the odds of the "average" coach making a mistake, the odds of locker room issues, etc... Why are we not supporting TM? We know that he is going to be our coach at WC, what is the benefit of this ocean of negativity?
      I think sometimes helping Team Melli is being an honest and well faith critic alarming the bells and saying with this average coach we will be in for a rude awakening against England, US and Wales

There could be a chance he is replaced in September if a new IFF president is elected. It's a big if, but there's a possibility. I'll cling on to it until it's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        I think sometimes helping Team Melli is being an honest and well faith critic alarming the bells and saying with this average coach we will be in for a rude awakening against England, US and Wales

There could be a chance he is replaced in September if a new IFF president is elected. It's a big if, but there's a possibility. I'll cling on to it until it's gone
        Being a well faith critic who rings the alarm bells have a time and a place where it can be helpful and a time and place where it can be hurtful. Given our sad state of country, incompetent IFF and limited time to WC, I think we entered the hurtful zone many months ago and we should just support TM. I understand that you disagree and I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Something good with Skocic is he is quite lucky :
          Covid postponing crucial wcq games against iraq/bahrain
          Easy wcq draw
          Easy wc group (or let say doable)
          Even shabab al ahli opened his eyes that ghaedi isn't TM material.

Nourafkan sent him a clear message against Algeria that he doesn't deserve to play the wc.
          Sarlak got hurt in one of wcq and is quite shitty in others. Same with nourollahi. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to read well these messages
          Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.

-Denzel Washington

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Being a well faith critic who rings the alarm bells have a time and a place where it can be helpful and a time and place where it can be hurtful. Given our sad state of country, incompetent IFF and limited time to WC, I think we entered the hurtful zone many months ago and we should just support TM. I understand that you disagree and I respect that.
            👏 well-said. When players like Azmoun are practically begging on camera for fans to not keep beating the “fire Skocic drum,” and to just support the team, it becomes pretty clear what the most logical and helpful approach a TM fan can take at this point…

There’s a time and place for a coaching change. Now is definitely not the time.

Comment

Legend! Long live CQ.

Comment

Ostad, there are two possibilities here. Either he is over his head, like you say, or he is a reasonably decent coach that most here have not realized yet. In either case, he is going to be our coach in the WC. Why tear him down and remind him that he is over his head if he is going to be in charge of our beloved TM at WC? No matter how good or bad he is, adding pressure on him is only going to mess him up more, no? Why are we not galvanizing and do everything that we can to support our TM?
                Farzad jan,

PFDC is a place where we can all come together and share our opinions on what we believe is best for team melli and Iranian football. Adding pressure through a football forum doesn't count, we are just football fans on the internet.

Anyways, it seems like Skocic's job is safe until at least September... Unless he provides some sort of shift in Team Melli's recent form I don't see him staying if they lose to Uruguay and the other scheduled friendly match.

I also unfortunately don't see Queiroz coming back although I would love to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Farzad jan,

PFDC is a place where we can all come together and share our opinions on what we believe is best for team melli and Iranian football. Adding pressure through a football forum doesn't count, we are just football fans on the internet.

Anyways, it seems like Skocic's job is safe until at least September... Unless he provides some sort of shift in Team Melli's recent form I don't see him staying if they lose to Uruguay and the other scheduled friendly match.

I also unfortunately don't see Queiroz coming back although I would love to see it happen.
                  Ostad, my previous posts have made my position clear, but I'll briefly explain to save you time. Basically, I was questioning how an ocean of negativity against Skocic is going to bring about the best for TM.

I disagree with you that pressure through a football forum doesn't count. At the very least, we are fans, but perhaps, we are the most dedicated fans. And we are followed by the press. Yes, we are. Quick story. I follow ghoochannejhad on IG and about a year or so ago, I noticed he was attending a seminar on "Life after soccer". Then someone here was asking about his next team and I came on and mentioned that he has checked out and is attending "Life after soccer" seminars. Next day, I read a couple of articles in the press that "according to on-line forums" Ghooci has retired from soccer and is attending "Life after soccer" seminars. Well, we know that Gol Bezan is here, but I bet almost every newspaper and sport magazine in Iran read this forum. So, I believe, we definitely contribute. And look at the number of negative, hateful threads towards Skocic. Some here are just as bad as the fans in the stadium that showed the middle finger to Skocic. As a matter of fact, we have a member with that very picture.

I can't be brief, can I?

Back to my original point, given that he is the most likely coach for WC, and we all want what's best for TM, then I suggest sending less hate towards him would be beneficial. And my new point, which is, don't underestimate the power of written words on internet forums.

Comment

Back to my original point, given that he is the most likely coach for WC, and we all want what's best for TM, then I suggest sending less hate towards him would be beneficial. And my new point, which is, don't underestimate the power of written words on internet forums.

There are perceptions that IFF election will results in replacement of Majedi and newly elected president will replace Skocic.
                    As I have tried to explain before there are so many unrealistic assumption loaded there.

1-Assuming there is a new president and he is in favour of replacing TM Coach.
                    IFF president does not have authority on his own to change TM coach. He has to have support of TC and approval of BOD.

( Today Osouli Board spokesmem repeatde tiat decision to keep Skocic is base on TC views and support of the board)
                    New president will have 2 new elected deputies and need 3 more votes to have majority votes from BOD.
                    From currently 7 members only one member is not supporting SKO and insist on having Ali Daei and Current board members will not be replaced by election and there are there for 2.5 more years.
                    Majedi will remain prominent member of BOD regardless of election. He is only footballi member of IFF board, representative of IFF at FIFA.

2- Assuming new president has support of TC and have majority votes at BOD.

With unwillingness of Parliament to provide extra funds for new coach, how can he secure money in short time?

3- Assuming all goes in fav of new president and he get all supports and funds or GN/Golmo decide to do a " pro bono"

How likely is he take such a critical risk less than two months before the world cup?.
                    Let's not forget new coach will have about 2 weeks to train and work with TM not 2 months.
                    It’s a do or die decision for new president because if he decide for a change with no better results he get all blames and become lame duck president for 4 years.

Dear Farzadfarhangni
                    How likely is this wishful desire for change?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Farzad jan,

LOL yes i never understood why some members here assume that our posts on this forum have some huge impact on the pshycology of a player or coach on TM.

Not saying they would never come to this site or check the forum but let's be real. They're professional footballers and coaches and have their own busy lives and things to do - they won't be following this forum, looking into each thread and every little post to see harsh comments all the time.

As you said, we're fans on the internet and that's the extent it goes to. These guys are professionals and harsh opinions from fans etc is a known part of the game & they learn to deal with this stuff & ignore it for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Legend! Long live CQ.
                        SO TRUE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Legend! Long live CQ.
                          Dastet dard nakoneh vaghean!! Thank you for sharing this clip!! Ino keh negah mikonam, faghat hasrat mikhoram keh baa inkeh maa mitoonim hamin alan chenin"mardi" daashteh baashim keh barayeh aberooyeh tak takeh maa va movafaghiateh Team Mellimoon INTORI bejangeh va az manabemoon defah koneh!!! Harchi pool gereft nooosheh joonesh. We should feel so lucky that this man saved our national team when he took over and built the team we have today. With so much potential, all to get ruined and wasted by the likes of Goozochich... Yek taareh mooyeh in mard miarzeh beh koleh haykaleh Goozochich! To think of this alliterate moron is our head coach with 0 international experience and zero coaching tactics and brilliance We are so freaking DOOOOMED!! Clueless, inexperienced, arrogant, and taa delet bekhad paacheh khor aghayoun tu federasion...
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

God, I wish Iranians could lift their polite filters and speak to filth like that the way Kazemian chose to

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/255...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

I don't know who this gentleman is but he sure knows what he is talking about! Very well said!
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X