This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Absolutely no excuse to not have a friendly using the domestic TM players. I get it that our key players won't make it, but still our domestic players need every second of game time.
    And it being outside of a FIFA date means nothing to me. plenty teams organise friendlies outside FIFA days.
    Finaly something in a good news way..
    I agree 100%, even uzbekistan friendly would be better than 0 game there.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

we realy need to practice on our corners and freekicks, some new special tricks so we can get a cheap goal at world cup.

like something like this.
      https://youtube.com/shorts/urvD2QvuH8Q?feature=share
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wait a minute!!!! Was Skocic assertive and got his way without pissing off all domestic clubs and coaches??? I was told that Skocic is not assertive (yes man) and in order to get anything done, you have to piss off everyone and be combative and come on national TV and complain.

Honestly, I don't think a former coach who has burned too many bridges behind him could have pulled this off...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Wait a minute!!!! Was Skocic assertive and got his way without pissing off all domestic clubs and coaches??? I was told that Skocic is not assertive (yes man) and in order to get anything done, you have to piss off everyone and be combative and come on national TV and complain.

Honestly, I don't think a former coach who has burned too many bridges behind him could have pulled this off...
          It’s very fair to like, dislike TM coach and criticise /question his decision, tactics or qualification but I am afraid some of insults and vicious attacks against him has different motives.

Now that IFF and Majidi decided he will remain as a coach, expect more insults, attacks , denunciation of Majedi and IFF .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            It’s very fair to like, dislike TM coach and criticise /question his decision, tactics or qualification but I am afraid some of insults and vicious attacks against him has different motives.
            Now that IFF and Majidi decided he will remain as a coach, expect more insults, attacks , denunciation of Majedi and IFF .
            think he was talking about Skocic and not Majedi or IFF.
            funny way of jamming in them 2 in the argument of unfair critics. those 2 deserve every single bit they have gotten and will get.

skocic, even though im not a supporter, been back and forward on this issue though over the months, is another story.

those 3, shouldnt get mixed together, atleast not in this category.

there is easy to find good things sko has done. iff and majedi in particular, much less easy. might be 1 week of extra camp, is the only positive that has happened since iff got new board.

id agree with your post if you had removed majedi and iff. but now its just
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              think he was talking about Skocic and not Majedi or IFF.
              funny way of jamming in them 2 in the argument of unfair critics. those 2 deserve every single bit they have gotten and will get.
              skocic, even though im not a supporter, been back and forward on this issue though over the months, is another story.
              those 3, shouldnt get mixed together.
              there is easy to find good things sko has done. iff and majedi in particular, much less easy. might be 1 week of extra camp, is the only positive that has happened since iff got new board.
              id agree with your post if you had removed majedi and iff. but now its just

It will be nice if you start a thread of your own for TM and IFF and not trolling here.
              I promise not to visit your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                It will be nice if you start a thread of your own for TM and IFF and not trolling here.
                I promise not to visit your thread.
                lol have you claimed tm thread as your own now since you started it?

since when is it to troll to not agree with your post.
                specially when you post bs posts as that one
                you have appreciated posts about u21, i appreciate them aswell and have thanked them many times, but some of your post, as the one i qoueted, are total... almost like iff sponsored your post. and you should expect some arguements against you, and stop acting like a baby. with all due respect.
                or you should just change name to st_baby instead if you want to continue.'

hope you are done with this ridicoulus stuff, and you are most welcome to put me in your ignorelist, would be nice to not get the replies from you since you arent capable to come with an argument instead.

i will post about the stuff i dont agree with like in that post you did, wheather you like it or not, so again if you dont like it put me in your ignorelist.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I would also want to add that i have no interest to argue, only discuss football, with you, and as i said appreciate your posts about our youth so wish you a nice day and hope were done with this.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I'm pretty sure most of us don't dislike Skocic as a person, he seems like a nice man but it's very obvious this job is over his head

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 7

Mullah Nasdier-Aldin is an Iranian folklore figure with humorous but meaningful stories. They say one day Mullah told his students that he really craved for halvah. One of his deciples asked why he doesn’t make any. Mullah replied that there is either no oil or sugar to make the halvah. Another student asked, “Mullsh is anytime you have both sugar and oil at home?” . To that Mullah replied “yes but that’s when I am not home!”

A successful national team is comprised of good players, good team psychology, excellent and experienced coaching staff, and extremely proficient and organized administrators. Top that with a financial engine that allows the team to have friendlies with either the money from sponsors and advertising (as in the case of let’s say US, Korea or Japan) or from the government (as in the case Qatar). I

Let’s see how many of these ingredients we have ever had in TM. They we can tune our expectations. Even if we had Ronaldo and Messi play in Iran with Sir Ferguson coaching, I doubt we would still do well in the WC.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20220703...B3%DB%B6%DB%B0

yazdani gave interview to football360 (not adel).

Good on them for having him on. I dont think I have ever seen somebody damage their own reputation this much in half an hour of talking.

Egotistical, blamed every single person on the face of the earth for his sarbazi (something almost all of our players have dealt with), shat on every coach hes ever worked with, defended the childlike mistakes hes made on the pitch, said he hasnt trained for 4 months because of how he felt after skocic didnt invite him to 1 camp, and then tops it all off by saying hes the best CB in iran currently.

Overall came across as A spoiled child in desperate need of beating.

Comment

Don't want to jump in the middle of a fight. I just want to clarify that I was referring to "Skocic" being able to get things done without being a yes man or without making enemies. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            https://football360.ir/post/20220703...B3%DB%B6%DB%B0

yazdani gave interview to football360 (not adel).

Good on them for having him on. I dont think I have ever seen somebody damage their own reputation this much in half an hour of talking.

Egotistical, blamed every single person on the face of the earth for his sarbazi (something almost all of our players have dealt with), shat on every coach hes ever worked with, defended the childlike mistakes hes made on the pitch, said he hasnt trained for 4 months because of how he felt after skocic didnt invite him to 1 camp, and then tops it all off by saying hes the best CB in iran currently.

Overall came across as A spoiled child in desperate need of beating.
                            Sometimes Iranian divas need a Roy Keane in their locker room to beat them, god I wish we had a contemporary Bagheri

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              and stop acting like a baby. with all due respect.
                              or you should just change name to st_baby instead if you want to continue.'

Comment

Dear
                                Accusing people of trolling if they only ask a simple question, or have a tiny disagreement on a topic... it's a bit childish.

Comment

Working...
                                X