New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
    Look guys, even countries like Madagascar and Somalia have better jerseys than us. Madagascar's jerseys just look sick! Two countries with an extreme high poverty rate don't have this kind of problem. And our country apparently can't even "afford" the import tax. Khak alam be sare IFF va IR konand. Khaaak.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    I prefer ours. Every chance is taken to shit on iran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I prefer ours. Every chance is taken to shit on iran
      Every chance is used by fake Iranian pride to deny reality and truth. Fake Iranian pride bullshit is a big problem.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Every chance is used by fake Iranian pride to deny reality and truth. Fake Iranian pride bullshit is a big problem.
        Is there reality and truth in which uniform one likes? I thought it is a matter of taste. One likes vertical stripes, one likes horizontal and one likes no stripes. One likes darker green, one likes lighter green. Where is the reality and truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Is there reality and truth in which uniform one likes? I thought it is a matter of taste. One likes vertical stripes, one likes horizontal and one likes no stripes. One likes darker green, one likes lighter green. Where is the reality and truth?
          I am talking about quality. The quality of Iranian jerseys are bad. These are our national team players for Heaven's sake.

As for design, again - yes, it's a matter of preference but I think there are some objectively good jerseys out there and objectively bad ones.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            I am talking about quality. The quality of Iranian jerseys are bad. These are our national team players for Heaven's sake.

As for design, again - yes, it's a matter of preference but I think there are some objectively good jerseys out there and objectively bad ones.
            I agree with your point on quality 100%. TBH, that is all I care about, the quality. I don't want to talk for PSG, but it is not clear to me what quality the Madagascar or Somalia uniforms are just by looking at a picture.

Comment

Look guys, even countries like Madagascar and Somalia have better jerseys than us. Madagascar's jerseys just look sick! Two countries with an extreme high poverty rate don't have this kind of problem. And our country apparently can't even "afford" the import tax. Khak alam be sare IFF va IR konand. Khaaak.

that collar looks horrendous

Comment

We all want quality but in the current situation (sanctions), no big or medium foreign brand will accept to sponsor us. Even buying and begging adidas like 4 years ago may not be possible. Last time we had adidas during the nuclear deal and the wc was just one month after sanctions were announced.
                So basically we have the choice between local brands and fake Uhlsport.

Designwise, I am sorry, is it too much to ask to have our flag colours and not a plain white zirpush? At least merooj add it compared to the kits we got from 2014. So yes, in this case, I rather give wc spotlights to our local brands. They also have the right to improve

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  that collar looks horrendous
                  Yeah but to be honest, merooj had this horrible collar for SS jersey and the design was also on merooj jersey (foolad last year kit). The design is a copy of Galatasaray jersey with bosphorus dividing the city..

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Many many years ago, when I moved to US with my family, as a 13 year old, I was missing soccer big time. I was telling a couple of my friends in school how I miss playing soccer and next thing I know, a guy calls me at home to convince me to play for his youth soccer team without ever even watching me play soccer. Not high level soccer team, just a youth team with a bunch of Vietnamese and American players.

To make a long story short, he did most of the talking and about 80% of the conversation was about how nice their uniforms are, and how the top is vertical stripes of yellow and black, with black shorts and yellow socks. I was just so shocked that he cared so much about the uniform, or he thought that I would care. I really never cared much about uniforms and shirts vs skins was good enough for me. Or white shirts vs colored. To this day, I don't get the infatuation with uniform design.

I get that they need to be breathable, and from what I understand, the cloth for the breathable Adidas and Nike all come from China to which Majid has access too. As long as the material is good and functional, I prefer a simple design. National team uniforms did not have patterns for the longest time until marketing people got involved and figured that they can sell more shirts if they change the pattern every year. Get me a simple all white, all red or green/white/red uniform with high quality material by Majid or any other domestic manufacturer and make it accessible world wide, and I'll be happy camper.

I know I am in the minority on this issue but I think uniforms are the least of Iran's soccer problems.
                    If Majid gets us professional looking kits with good quality, instead of some thick, amateurish Fifa98 style ones, I would be more than happy.

Comment

If Majid can come up with anything like this, then welcome. Khosh amadid.

Comment

Please, is there any chance majid can make a kit that doesn't look like random scribbles with a highlighter? Something professional is fine

Comment

Yikes. Those are atrocious!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Should have just stayed with uhlsport.. when they finaly made some classy kits we changed..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If Majid can come up with anything like this, then welcome. Khosh amadid.

I like your design. It speaks to our roots. The peisely the iran color ..the only thing missing is a drafshe kaviani.

Comment

Youzpalang is not a Persian symbol.

Comment

Working...
                                X