AFC U-20 Asian Cup ( 2023)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    Jordan in every level is IRAN GORBEH SIA....
    I want us to play them in AC23. Always enjoy our matches.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Too early to tell. But the result is alarming no doubt.
      We use to have bad results in young category except twice or three times. It is just the continuity. I don't see how we could reverse the trend : we don't have big prospect, our clubs don't play young players, our youth team was left alone these last years with very few preparation games (Before we played Russia, and some teams like that at least).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We use to have bad results in young category except twice or three times. It is just the continuity. I don't see how we could reverse the trend : we don't have big prospect, our clubs don't play young players, our youth team was left alone these last years with very few preparation games (Before we played Russia, and some teams like that at least).
        I understand where you are coming from. This team however seems to have had better preparation than earlier generations.

I also liked how Marfavi made them play in the preliminaries. I’m still optimistic we’ll qualify, despite Jordan loss.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I understand where you are coming from. This team however seems to have had better preparation than earlier generations.

I also liked how Marfavi made them play in the preliminaries. I’m still optimistic we’ll qualify, despite Jordan loss.
          Which preparation we had this time?

Comment

Which preparation we had this time?
            2 friendlies vs Oman, 2 friendlies vs Belarus, 1 friendly vs Jordan & training with the senior team.
            That’s already more than our senior team gets to play before the WC lol.

Hopefully 1 or 2 more friendlies are scheduled before the tournament begins in march.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

2 friendlies vs Oman, 2 friendlies vs Belarus, 1 friendly vs Jordan & training with the senior team.

Hopefully 1 or 2 more friendlies are scheduled before the tournament begins in march.
              Btw, we also lost both friendlies against Belarus if I remember well

Comment

Btw, we also lost both friendlies against Belarus if I remember well
                Their players were older than ours, U21 or U23.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

There is going to be another one on Sunday against Jordan. Also, we don't know what team played and how the match was. Any highlights or team news? Hazbavi started?

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post

There is going to be another one on Sunday against Jordan. Also, we don't know what team played and how the match was. Any highlights or team news? Hazbavi started?

Nice, hopefully the boys get revenge. Unfortunately the only information i have is the final result.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Nice, hopefully the boys get revenge. Unfortunately the only information i have is the final result.
                      There is a big problem in reporting in Iran football. Instead of glorifying old farts, they could report more about our young players

Comment

2-1 win over Jordan today.

Comment

There is a big problem in reporting in Iran football. Instead of glorifying old farts, they could report more about our young players
                          Even for IPL games, it is very difficult to find line up, substitutions etc.. Even in official Twitter or website of the club themselves! How difficult is it to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post
                            2-1 win over Jordan today.
                            According to sofascore, Jordan had 2 red card

Comment

Yeah, they scored when were a man down. Iran goals came after 85th minute.

Comment

Even for IPL games, it is very difficult to find line up, substitutions etc.. Even in official Twitter or website of the club themselves! How difficult is it to that?
                                Iran league don't have an official site where they post this basics informations? I mean is something normal in the Internet era, even for much weaker leagues than IPL

Comment

Working...
                                X