Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract signed

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/187626/...endly-in-Qatar

Algeria is playing Niger in about an hour. Let's see what lineup they put out in advance of the friendly with TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

There are news out there that Massih etc. are sabotaging good friendly games.
      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Na baba, we missed our chance to play them.
        False. Uruguay needs to play against a good asian side because they have South korea in their group. Saudi arabia is booked, Japan is fully booked , that only leaves Iran.

even if SA and Japan weren't booked iran is better opponent because we were in South korea's WCQ group. Uruguay is free on september and the NEED to play against an asian team. So if IFF claim was right then they should surely get them scheduled in september.

Again I repeat not traveling to uruguay and missing 5 practice session was logical decision. Plus I don't think IFF had $450k to spend for flight tickets anyway.

Also another friendly behind closed door in november against fairly good european team is a MUST! but with majedi in charge I don't think any of these would happen. He just likes to lie and bluff and blame his failure on imaginary enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          False. Uruguay needs to play against a good asian side because they have South korea in their group. Saudi arabia is booked, Japan is fully booked , that only leaves Iran.

even if SA and Japan weren't booked iran is better opponent because we were in South korea's WCQ group.

Again I repeat not traveling to uruguay and missing 5 practice session was logical decision. Plus I don't think IFF had $450k to spend for flight tickets anyway.
          1 game vs uruguay is worth far more than 5 tokhmi practice sessions

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            If you don't have the "tokhmi" practice sessions, then your game will be tokhmi!!! Nothing more than a pickup game. I love the fact that they seem to have a class room session everyday in Qatar camp. Explaining your tactics and reviewing films of our previous games are so useful and much better done in a classroom setting.

Comment

1st of all uruguay can be booked on september 2nd of all Practice session are very very important. If CQ was in charge he would also opt out from wasting 5 practice session for a friendly game.

Team melli have been doing some great practices in the camp right now. I've also noticed that they are working on set peices and giving out roles to players.

Freekick takers: ARJ and Haj safi (he is actually good)
              Penalty takers: Mehdi Taremi is now our number one penalty taker. Sardar lost his spot.

Comment

So Tim Cahill is at TM camp. We should arrange a friendly with Australia after UAE match. If they win we can inform them we played Peru in 78 and this could help them prep for Peru lol [emoji38] [emoji23] [emoji1]

Comment

1st of all uruguay can be booked on september 2nd of all Practice session are very very important. If CQ was in charge he would also opt out from wasting 5 practice session for a friendly game.

Team melli have been doing some great practices in the camp right now. I've also noticed that they are working on set peices and giving out roles to players.

Freekick takers: ARJ and Haj safi (he is actually good)
                  Penalty takers: Mehdi Taremi is now our number one penalty taker. Sardar lost his spot.
                  yeah, that the diff. if CQ was in charge, im ok with it. skocic, not so much. dont have much faith in his practice sessions. he just didnt want to get embarassed by uruguay

Comment

omg guys... let CQ go already. I hate reading how some people bring him up over and over again... its been 3 years now that he is gone. 3 YEARS wtf... my last relationship i got over faster than this and i was deeply in love. Its over move on. CQ is not coming back, get over it. We are at WC and noone knows how we will do, maybe we will do something good, who knows.

Comment

yeah, that the diff. if CQ was in charge, im ok with it. skocic, not so much. dont have much faith in his practice sessions. he just didnt want to get embarassed by uruguay
                      You need to understand that losing in a friendly match has no embrassment . South korea lost to brazil by 5 goals ! Nothing taken away from south korea and their coach. Same principle applies to team melli and skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Contract signed

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/187626/...endly-in-Qatar

Algeria is playing Niger in about an hour. Let's see what lineup they put out in advance of the friendly with TM.

Well it was a shitty lineup. Hopefully they just rested their key players for the game against us.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                          Well it was a shitty lineup. Hopefully they just rested their key players for the game against us.
                          Can't find the lineup anywhere. Can you post it?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                            omg guys... let CQ go already. I hate reading how some people bring him up over and over again... its been 3 years now that he is gone. 3 YEARS wtf... my last relationship i got over faster than this and i was deeply in love. Its over move on. CQ is not coming back, get over it. We are at WC and noone knows how we will do, maybe we will do something good, who knows.
                            with all due respect, i was not the one to bring up 'CQ' first. I am just saying, its not like Skocic has shown good preparation or tactics in his games, so a friendly against a good uruguayan team would have been very very nice

Comment

even if SA and Japan weren't booked iran is better opponent because we were in South korea's WCQ group. Uruguay is free on september and the NEED to play against an asian team. So if IFF claim was right then they should surely get them scheduled in september.
                              Also another friendly behind closed door in november against fairly good european team is a MUST! but with majedi in charge I don't think any of these would happen. He just likes to lie and bluff and blame his failure on imaginary enemy.
                              When a big team like Uruguay is willing to play, you play. They won't ask again.
                              If they want to play an asian team resembling S.Korea, they will probably go for a team like Vietnam.

"So if IFF claim was right then they should surely get them scheduled in september".

You really trust these liars after the last few weeks?

"Again I repeat not traveling to uruguay and missing 5 practice session was logical decision."

We need friendly matches against strong opponents in order to improve, practice sessions won't help. If they did help, no one would pay to play friendlies and just practice instead.
                              "Also another friendly behind closed door in november against fairly good european team is a MUST!"
                              There won't be a friendly in November. No team wants to risk an injury to a key player just a few days before the WC.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Can't find the lineup anywhere. Can you post it?

From Flashscore:

Saidi Z. (GK)

Chikhi A.

Dahamni K.

Dehiri H.

Frioui S.

Ghezala A.

Kaassis D.

Loucif H.

Meziane A. (C)

Mrezigue H.