Clear All

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182780...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

reports we will play russia in september

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Bad idea.

A) by September, it would be a year since Russia has played a football match. Completely unprepared, and weak opponent.

B) There might be FIFA punishments associated with playing Russia

C) We already have enough political bullshit associated with TM, don't want us to be one of the few nations which is "taking Russia's side".

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Bad idea.

A) by September, it would be a year since Russia has played a football match. Completely unprepared, and weak opponent.

B) There might be FIFA punishments associated with playing Russia

C) We already have enough political bullshit associated with TM, don't want us to be one of the few nations which is "taking Russia's side".
        Fifa will block it of political climate remains the same.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We had two good games, Canada and Ecuador cancelled due to sellouts and bikar people. Then we could play Uruguay and coach said no? If that rumor is true, skocic should be fired regardless. We were gonna travel to Canada anyway, and Uruguay is a great team.

Now branko rejected us which is unbelievable, CQ right about that professor poison guy.

Teams are preparing to play their second game of preparation and we have none. Yes IFF is 100% responsible but we have many people working against team Melli!

Comment

Big mistake. Don’t tempt fifa.

Comment

I doubt Fifa will let this happen. We should ask Ukraine and Hungry for friendlies immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                I doubt Fifa will let this happen. We should ask Ukraine and Hungry for friendlies immediately.
                Both of their schedules are full with the nation's league.

Comment

I saw a report on Algeria having confirmed a friendly with Iran. Has anyone heard anything about that?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    CORRWCT ME IF I AM WRONG PLEASE
                    fifa has not baned russia football
                    from playing soccer
                    the reason it did not play in wcq was due to other
                    countries refuse to play with them.

iran can still play them IT WONT BE RECOGNISED
                    FOR FIFA RANKING

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Both of their schedules are full with the nation's league.
                      I had meant the matches would be in the fall. The scheduling should happen immediately since IFF uses AOL dialup for all their international communications.

Comment

I know we've discussed this so much, but seeing the Nations League now just makes it so clear how much Europe is moving ahead of the rest of the world.
                        Having a competition (which isn't seen as that important) instead of friendlies really benefits European countries.

If we had some kind of Asian or even Asian-African or Asian-Oceanian nations league this would rest the setting up of friendlies outside of the influence of IFF and give us some kind of competitive football.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          CORRWCT ME IF I AM WRONG PLEASE
                          fifa has not baned russia football
                          from playing soccer
                          the reason it did not play in wcq was due to other
                          countries refuse to play with them.

iran can still play them IT WONT BE RECOGNISED
                          FOR FIFA RANKING
                          FIFA/UEFA suspend Russian clubs and national teams from all competitions
                          https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...l-competitions

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                            We had two good games, Canada and Ecuador cancelled due to sellouts and bikar people. Then we could play Uruguay and coach said no? If that rumor is true, skocic should be fired regardless. We were gonna travel to Canada anyway, and Uruguay is a great team.

Now branko rejected us which is unbelievable, CQ right about that professor poison guy.

Teams are preparing to play their second game of preparation and we have none. Yes IFF is 100% responsible but we have many people working against team Melli!
                            Regarding the uruguay decision , I explained earlier in my posts. It was actually good decision because we would've lost 5 practice session at this time. As abedzadeh said in his interview this will be the longest TM camp and every single practice session is vital for our TM. + no normal plane tickets + $450k for chartered tickets.

Traveling to canada was different story becuase we planned to have 3 friendlies there and have all of our practice session would've been there. Plus None of our practice sessions would've been canceled because of the trip, due to the fact that it was planned for 31st of may or (1st of june which none of the players were in the camp.

So the best logic after Canada failure was to stay in Qatar and have friendly games with 3 different opponents. Which again IFF made a mess out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Regarding the uruguay decision , I explained earlier in my posts. It was actually good decision because we would've lost 5 practice session at this time. As abedzadeh said in his interview this will be the longest TM camp and every single practice session is vital for our TM. + no normal plane tickets + $450k for chartered tickets.
                              Traveling to canada was different story becuase we planned to have 3 friendlies there and have all of our practice session would've been there. Plus None of our practice sessions would've been canceled because of the trip, due to the fact that it was planned for 31st of may or (1st of june which none of the players were in the camp.
                              So the best logic after Canada failure was to stay in Qatar and have friendly games with 3 different opponents. Which again IFF made a mess out of it.
                              I know that preserving five practice sessions is important, but playing a team as good as Uruguay would have earned Iran an invaluable experience, not least because, after that game, we would have been able to work on our vulnerabilities, which is vital for facing any of the teams in our group. I doubt that now the federation will be able to arrange a friendly as precious as that one.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                                I know that preserving five practice sessions is important, but playing a team as good as Uruguay would have earned Iran an invaluable experience, not least because, after that game, we would have been able to work on our vulnerabilities, which is vital for facing any of the teams in our group. I doubt that now the federation will be able to arrange a friendly as precious as that one.
                                Ofc uruguay is a good team but sarficing practice sessions for 1 friendly game was not a great Idea. Its like doing an exam past paper without any prior revisions!

We have 3 more friendly games in september and november. Uruguay is free on that time, matter fact lots of good teams are free at that time so IF IFF really claims they could've afford Uruguay then simply book them for september games or even behind closed door in november!

Comment

Working...
                                X