WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil up 3-1 on South Korea
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Azadi is deteriorating.

I had put it in my bucket list that before I die I want to watch 1 Team Melli match in Azadi Stadium. But after all of these horrible tragedies due to building collapses, now I'm not so sure. This regime doesn't gaf about the safety of its citizens. They maast maali after every tragedy. The incompetence is unreal with i.r.

I pray that nothing bad happens to our fans at Azadi Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I had put it in my bucket list that before I die I want to watch 1 Team Melli match in Azadi Stadium. But after all of these horrible tragedies due to building collapses, now I'm not so sure. This regime doesn't gaf about the safety of its citizens. They maast maali after every tragedy. The incompetence is unreal with i.r.
        I pray that nothing bad happens to our fans at Azadi Stadium.
        Well in 2001 there was a collapse that killed many at the Azadi - sadly, that may be on the cards again. For IR, Iranian lives are expendable.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Well in 2001 there was a collapse that killed many at the Azadi - sadly, that may be on the cards again. For IR, Iranian lives are expendable.
          You’re thinking of a Stadium in shomal. Can’t remember the city but fans were setting on the roof covers and it collapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            You’re thinking of a Stadium in shomal. Can’t remember the city but fans were setting on the roof covers and it collapsed.
            Yes you're right! I was very young back then but I remember even Bill Maher talked about it.

Several football fans were killed and hundreds of others were injured yesterday when part of the roof of a stadium collapsed during a game in northeastern Iran, the official Islamic Republic News Agency (Irna) reported.

Angry fans clashed with police trying to make their way into the Mottaqi stadium, where the accident occurred, Ali Ansarian, a player with Persepolis, Iran's most popular team, said by phone. He added that fans had started fires on the field.

He said he had seen at least 30 people dead.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/may/07/iran

Comment

Bafana Bafana

Comment

Would be good to play 2-3 games in Qatar. South Africa is not a strong team but beggars can‘t be choosers. Throw in Cameroon, Algeria and I‘ll be happy. I think in the end it will work out well for us 💪🏽

Comment

Algeria will certainly face Iran in a friendly. The two federations are on the verge of reaching an agreement.

What do you think ?

Comment

Since we have had hard times to find or avoid canceled friendlies due to politics..

Iff should push Fifa to start a new project called Fifa Un-Friendlies! 😁

We could call our enemies and say, eey you french/american/english/scamdinavian/canadian/saudi etc, bastard, you wanna fight?

Lets make a bet, the looser has to:
                    Then loosing countries president has to

Change its national bread to Barbari/Baguette
                    Change the Nts arena name for a year to: Azadi vs Rose Bowl
                    Admit the others countries tea is better in public tv..
                    Put our flag sinng in their flag vs their maple leaf fsign in ours for a year..
                    Change national arenas name to We love Iran/Saudi arena for one year..

And so on..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I actually also think we would gain more from playing 2-3 matches at the same location during short time --> less traveling and more gelling of our bacheha! 👏

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        I actually also think we would gain more from playing 2-3 matches at the same location during short time --> less traveling and more gelling of our bacheha! [emoji122]
                        If that location is Qatar I'm on board with you. That's advantage us...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This is South Africa's squad, most are domestic-based players.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Domestic-based, U-23, paralympic, whatever. Just get TM in front of a team that's not from the middle east or west Asia. For the love of god!

Comment

Meh, weak squad. They qualify as a team, I guess. Cannot believe with the talent we have, we are beggers.

Comment

South Africa is a very tokhmy team since 2010 and didn't manage to qualify for a World Cup ever since and they suck during African Cups as well but it will be a good game for our boys to bang in some goals, gain some experience and to test new players. Bring em on

Comment

Working...
                                X