No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, please dont' assume the Canada game is happening.

Majedi has already said the games are not final until they officially announce, especially after Kamranifar's last debacle with his Argentina/Brazil announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      People, please dont' assume the Canada game is happening.
      Majedi has already said the games are not final until they officially announce, especially after Kamranifar's last debacle with his Argentina/Brazil announcement.
      Yes, and also it's not just the sanctions. Those of us around from before the widespread nuc sanctions know that even in the early 2000's we couldn't pull off friendlies, and over 75% of even those that were scheduled never seemed to happen or cancelled mysteriously. Actually the friendlies before the last WC were the best string of those we ever had ( CQ ). So if Qatar the answer, then let's be thankful. Otherwise, call me when the starting whistle blows, don't get your hopes up till then.
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Former TM coach Afshin Ghotbi is critical of TM's current preparations:
        https://wtop.com/asia/2022/05/south-...-off-the-mark/

Comment

Iran's potential friendly opponent Ecuador will play Nigeria on June 2 in New Jersey's Red Bull Arena

https://old.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...cuadornigeria/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Guys, just found out we got our tickets through the IFF. Looking at the options for Kish made me realize that our preparations are as bad as the tourist preparation. There's all these articles saying we're going to have flights and boats and hotels for those who want to go to WC but when you get to the details, the International airport has not been built! And the boats leave Bushehr, right now they are weekly and take 5 hours (so you would have to take a boat from Kish to Bushehr, and then one from Bushehr to Doha, God knows that will be an all day affair)! They claim there are going to be 4 cruises going Kish to Doha, cruises? We need high speed boats shuttling people back and forth. In other words, all talk, and 0 actual preparation. Do you think anyone will plan to go to Kish when you can't buy boat or plane tickets 5 months before world cup? I guess I have to spend all my $$ in Qatar and not Iran, so it goes. But all this provides a window into the IFF prep for the WC also. It's the same, same type of IR incompetent ministry, all talk, and pitiful preparation.
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Genius FFIRI still hasn't arranged friendly match. Soon all the available teams will be taken.

It seems World Cup preparation friendly match will be TM vs Halabiabad Tehran @ Halabiabad Dirt Grounds.
              Last edited by Rooyintan; 05-08-2022, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Syria-Iran friendly in the works

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Syria-Iran friendly in the works

A new missile deal in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                    Guys, just found out we got our tickets through the IFF. Looking at the options for Kish made me realize that our preparations are as bad as the tourist preparation. There's all these articles saying we're going to have flights and boats and hotels for those who want to go to WC but when you get to the details, the International airport has not been built! And the boats leave Bushehr, right now they are weekly and take 5 hours (so you would have to take a boat from Kish to Bushehr, and then one from Bushehr to Doha, God knows that will be an all day affair)! They claim there are going to be 4 cruises going Kish to Doha, cruises? We need high speed boats shuttling people back and forth. In other words, all talk, and 0 actual preparation. Do you think anyone will plan to go to Kish when you can't buy boat or plane tickets 5 months before world cup? I guess I have to spend all my $$ in Qatar and not Iran, so it goes. But all this provides a window into the IFF prep for the WC also. It's the same, same type of IR incompetent ministry, all talk, and pitiful preparation.
                    LOL, what a mess. But wait, I thought Kish's airport was international? From what I read they had flights to Baghdad (seasonal charter) and Dubai?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Put Klopp in charge and even he won't be able to get a single point in our group with the lack of friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Khak e alam bar sareshoon!

Comment

IFF stands for IRANIAN FOOTBALL F&CKUP! why so surprised ??!!

Comment

really really concering we need double 2018 friendlies esp with skokic leading us yet we dont even have one dalal bamdad isnt there also this time around...

Comment

Aslan malum ast in olagh haye IFF che gohi mikhoran? Aghaye Goozchich ham ke engar tokhmesh nist.

Comment

Working...
                                X