No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there were ppl here saying “CQ shouldn’t come back we have to turn the page” and “Skocic should stay he’s the same as anyone else we can get”…..if we ever had a chance at bringing back CQ, we should have been on our knees so we wouldn’t be in this disgraceful mess of a situation with no god damn friendlies or camps on the books, the only country who has qualified with no god damn games between now and game 1 of the WC!!!! Freaking disgrace!!!

Skocic should be harassing IFF every day until we get the games and camps we deserve and need not going to chill in Croatia for a whole freaking month! This is exactly what everyone is talking about when we say Skocic is a yes man…..he does not have the khayeh to question IFF on their circus games of what the heck is going on in such a crucial time. He is the head coach of TM….if he wanted to he could EASILY call out the federation but instead is radio silent.

I would really rather not have us go to the WC then to go in like this only to get embarrassed. This will be ugly!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        And there were ppl here saying “CQ shouldn’t come back we have to turn the page” and “Skocic should stay he’s the same as anyone else we can get”…..if we ever had a chance at bringing back CQ, we should have been on our knees so we wouldn’t be in this disgraceful mess of a situation with no god damn friendlies or camps on the books, the only country who has qualified with no god damn games between now and game 1 of the WC!!!! Freaking disgrace!!!
        Skocic should be harassing IFF every day until we get the games and camps we deserve and need not going to chill in Croatia for a whole freaking month! This is exactly what everyone is talking about when we say Skocic is a yes man…..he does not have the khayeh to question IFF on their circus games of what the heck is going on in such a crucial time. He is the head coach of TM….if he wanted to he could EASILY call out the federation but instead is radio silent.
        I would really rather not have us go to the WC then to go in like this only to get embarrassed. This will be ugly!

I agree with you 100% , thank you !!!

Comment

We have too many ppl that still think dragon skocic is a genius , he like a local planet fitness trainer in Croatia , just like those ppl Branko brought to perspolis….

It all about the money with these Croatians …. They don’t care Win or lose give me the money $$$$$ that all they care about
          After his disaster with Iran he go get some Arab money $$$$ like Branko ….

Comment

We participated in the Carlsberg Cup in 2003 so I don’t see why we cannot in Kirin. If IFF is broke as they say they are and can’t afford decent friendlies it’s absolutely moronic to reject golden invitations such as this.

Also Skocic has certainly proven that he is a YES MAN. Didn’t he recently say “preparation is the Key” so he needs to answer publicly,

Are we getting prepared ??

And what the hell is he doing taking a month vacation in these crucial times ??

Seriously with all this non existent preparation and the fact that he is not much of a tactician and will most likely be out coached in the WC, has really made me lose pretty much all hopes.

Comment

Friendlies be Syria , china, Lebanon, North Korea and Ukraine ..

Comment

I want to know why IFF can't do what our basketball/volleyball can do. Don't the latter have the same sanctions problem?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I want to know why IFF can't do what our basketball/volleyball can do. Don't the latter have the same sanctions problem?
                  Amount of money is much larger in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    And our Volleyballers play in FIVB sanctioned tournaments regularly and thus rely on their ranking system for opponents rather than the federation to arrange matches.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I could have added handball.
                      And IFF isn't chasing the best team of the world but the like of costa rica, nz, peru.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I could have added handball.
                        And IFF isn't chasing the best team of the world but the like of costa rica, nz, peru.
                        Keep in mind in world football no one is lining up to play TM. They all underestimate us as a footballing nation. Our Futsal amd Beach teams get constant invites to various tournaments in Dubai and elsewhere cause they are world powerhouses. Our football deserves more respect but until you do some serious damage in a WC it won't get it. Add that with not being able to pay for big friendlies and you have a bad situation made worse.

Just look at our kit situation! Even palestine has Joma making shirts for them...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

iran rejected
                          japan invitation
                          4team tournment
                          iran brazi
                          paraguy
                          japan
                          due to sponsor being alcohol company

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            iran rejected
                            japan invitation
                            4team tournment
                            iran brazi
                            paraguy
                            japan
                            Btw are we really sure japan invited Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              iran rejected
                              japan invitation
                              4team tournment
                              iran brazi
                              paraguy
                              japan
                              Someone should have let IFF know it's rice (polo) alcohol, it's okay!

Comment

We participated in Carlsberg Cup and that is alcoholic as well. I swear monkeys have more intelligence than the people in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X