• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Wondering if english fans start # stupid hashtags like :
    #sack_southgate_dalal .
    #southgate_shame_on_you_engalando_raha_kon

And people acting dramatic on britishfootball forum
    Seriously, just seriously, what the actual f

Did you see the boos and hatred for Southgate by the same fans who were saying "Southgate you're the one" just one year ago?!?

I mean all the English podcasts were talking about the irrational hate against Southgate

Yet to you it's "Iranian fans" only... Just go on England forums and twitter to see the hate against him, a guy who gave England so much success over last few years
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...g-Hungary.html

I mean being fair and rational ham khoob chiziyeh Akheh ffs.... Even naming Saudi fans who call for their manager's head if he looks the wrong way

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Seriously, just seriously, what the actual f

Did you see the boos and hatred for Southgate by the same fans who were saying "Southgate you're the one" just one year ago?!?

I mean all the English podcasts were talking about the irrational hate against Southgate

Yet to you it's "Iranian fans" only... Just go on England forums and twitter to see the hate against him, a guy who gave England so much success over last few years
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...g-Hungary.html

I mean being fair and rational ham khoob chiziyeh Akheh ffs.... Even naming Saudi fans who call for their manager's head if he looks the wrong way
      Do I understand you correctly in saying that most fans are irrational for wanting the sacking of the coach after a poor performance in a friendly game? In other words, a rational person would not put so much weight on the result of a friendly game?

BTW, I agree that most fans are irrational and illogical...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        United States vs Saudi Arabia in September in Spain

https://old.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...to_play_saudi/
        Lol. They think we play like Saudi. Bless

Comment

USA vs Japan on September 23 in Europe

https://old.reddit.com/r/ussoccer/co..._23_in_europe/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ryan Giggs resigns as Wales manager
            https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61868824

Comment

I forgot he was even manager, he’s been on leave for so long. Nasty man.

Comment

Confirmed:

USA vs Japan - September 23 in Europe

USA vs Saudi Arabia - September 27 in Spain

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  England have one player who can decimate singlehandedly any team: Sterling

For me, he seems to be at another level for England compared to his club performances. I genuinely think he is the best international player in the world offensively speaking, and our left back needs to be at the highest level. I really hope Milad somehow finds his performance again, he is the only one who has the defensive capability to stop him

If there is any chance he can get injured or lose form, then we have a chance

England have other good players, of course, but this is the only one who is truly unstoppable in the international game.
                  Agree and I regret ever praising garbage like Noorafkan! Even if Milad is not at the same level he was years ago, he's still a clear class above Noorafkan.

Comment

Gareth Bale to LAFC

https://old.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...ign_superstar/

Comment

Goes to show that Wales are beatable. Their best player is in the MLS lolz.

If only we had a competent coach..

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        It’s where all the greats go to turn gray

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

What does their best player playing in the MLS have anything to do with them being beatable or not? There were some talks of Cardiff City trying to bring him to their team.

Comment

Pretty self explanatory, Hoorad. If you cant connect the dots, I dont care to explain it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

The reason to come to MLS by former greats is usually MONEY, not their level of soccer. Each MLS team tries to bring in a famous player to sell shirts and tickets. EPL teams like Brighton would take even an out of shape Bale and have him play the last 20 minutes of every game, but they don't want to pay an arm and a leg for that privilege.

Comment

^ Players go to the MLS for an early retirement, cashing in while living in the USA. No international, world class player has played in the MLS in their prime. Exact opposite.

Comment

Working...
                                X