No announcement yet.

USA/England preparations for WC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy Jokes aside please don't take the results of these games seriously.

England is still very strong and I have feeling they will reach semi finals. These losses will help them improve and become more deadlier than what they are now.

Decent game from wales but again As I said before their DF line has lots of flaws. Their depth is easily breakable.

Comment

El Salvador vs US on Fox Sports 1 right now

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

El Salvador's goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          El Salvador's goal:

Pristine field.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Pristine field.
            Reminds me exactly of the Iran vs Syria game in 2018 WCQs that was played in Malaysia. These USA players jerseys (some of them) are totally brown covered in mud just like our guys’ were in that match
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If we had a decent coach and decent friendlies, all 3 teams in this group were beatable. England are overrated, USA in my opinion are at their worst in years and Wales, despite the good results have no international experience which will probably show in the WC. I still have my fingers crossed that CQ will come back and save us from embarrassing ourselves.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

El Salvador vs US highlights:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Pristine field.
                  can't afford groundskeepers anymore, they lost half their national wealth in half a year with bitcoin plunging..!!

Comment

USA showed again how bad they are when playing away from home. They will struggle a lot in Qatar. Just watch

Comment

I think we should stop saying so much kososher about our team and coach. Looking at England their coach which his IQ is the same level as our skocic.

Whales has no experience like our boys and relies on 1/2 players.

Usa showed again that away from home they aren't that good.

We can easily get 2nd or even 1st. Just need to fix our tactics.

Oh and BEIRO in and ABEDZ out.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        If we had a decent coach and decent friendlies, all 3 teams in this group were beatable. England are overrated, USA in my opinion are at their worst in years and Wales, despite the good results have no international experience which will probably show in the WC. I still have my fingers crossed that CQ will come back and save us from embarrassing ourselves.
                        we'll still beat US, theyre trash away from home. Qatar is our backyard and stadiums will be full with Iranian fans. USA can forget getting out of the group

Comment

One observation about England team in the first round of Euro nations league. It is a mistake to start believing Ebgland is easy to beat. Southgate is experimenting with his younger players at this stage knowing full well he can recover in the next round in September. So let's not get excited and wait till then and see if he can recover!
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Gareth Southgate will be #ENG manager at the World Cup

Best decision for them and worst decision for us!

Well i guess both southgate and skocic have something incommon :

Both spoke about missing players in their loss !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Gareth Southgate will be #ENG manager at the World Cup

Best decision for them and worst decision for us!

Well i guess both southgate and skocic have something incommon :

Both spoke about missing players in their loss !

Not good for us. Generally speaking, despite recent embarrassing loses, and fans fury:https://www.theguardian.com/football...southgate-with, why would they decide to keep? Perhaps, too late to change a coach at this critical juncture/time? Lessons learned? Etc.

Comment

United States vs Saudi Arabia in September in Spain

https://old.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...to_play_saudi/

Comment

Working...
                                X