Lol. Raast gofti dadash

Comment

FT: United States 5-0 Grenada

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Lol. Raast gofti dadash
              This was a skochee-esque performance from Ferreira where the stats are padded due to weak opposition. He missed a lot of good chances too.

Generally though USA are picking up steam and looking sharper and sharper in each of their games this window.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ferreira is an exceptionally decent striker and did well against Grenada. But I have to say before we start panicking.

I'm not doing kor kori because we're playing USMNT in our group. But to completely honest, Ferreira won't be able to do shit against Morteza and Majid lol. Especially if Morteza comes back and in top form. I'm not talking trash I'm just speaking facts here.

Ferreira is good and I'm sure he can score 6 goals against Suriname. But I don't see myself whimpering because Ferreira is announced to start for USA

Comment

So England drew 0-0 with Italy ...
                  And Wales drew 1-1 with Belgium ...

Both England and Wales teams were testing out new players, but both of them looked very strong, not good signs for Team Melli....

Comment

UEFA NATIONAL LEAGUE
                    FULL TIME
                    WALES 1 VS BELGUIM 1

WALES IS VERY STRONG TEAM

Comment

The assist that led to the goal in the Wales game today was astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        UEFA NATIONAL LEAGUE
                        FULL TIME
                        WALES 1 VS BELGUIM 1
                        WALES IS VERY STRONG TEAM
                        I expect 3 defeats for Iran - sadly. We've had a very poor preparation plan and arguably the worst coaching staff in the World Cup (as far as CVs go).

US looks excellent in their friendlies, as well Wales has been excellent in their last three games as well (starting with defeating a tough Ukraine team). England will outmuscle and out-fitness us. Our best chance will be vs. USA but we will be tired by then and their young legs will win out.

I hope I am very wrong. We need to support our boys.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well from what i have seen in these latest game of TM opponents, one can gleam:

- the speed the teams play,
                          - the crisp passing they engage in,
                          - the control of the midfield,
                          - the quick transition from defence to attack,
                          - the physical nature of the players,
                          - the depth of options in the teams,
                          - the high physical fitness of the teams, and
                          - the managerial prowess of the teams,

leaves me full of apprehension about TM getting any positive results in the 3 WC games. I hope the TM coaching staff are really studying the opposition & putting in a comprehensive program to counter these teams through both player management & tactical planning.

Here is living in hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            Well from what i have seen in these latest game of TM opponents, one can gleam:
                            - the speed the teams play,
                            - the crisp passing they engage in,
                            - the control of the midfield,
                            - the quick transition from defence to attack,
                            - the physical nature of the players,
                            - the depth of options in the teams,
                            - the high physical fitness of the teams, and
                            - the managerial prowess of the teams,
                            leaves me full of apprehension about TM getting any positive results in the 3 WC games. I hope the TM coaching staff are really studying the opposition & putting in a comprehensive program to counter these teams through both player management & tactical planning.
                            Here is living in hope.
                            Thanks you , my thoughts exactly !! I have this apprehension also , that why in this very short time I only see CQ as the most logical Choice to fix most these problems in time ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              This was a skochee-esque performance from Ferreira where the stats are padded due to weak opposition. He missed a lot of good chances too.

Generally though USA are picking up steam and looking sharper and sharper in each of their games this window.
                              didnt see this match but saw most of their game vs Uruguay and Ferreira didnt look a good enough of a finisher to be able to get on scoreboard at WC in tougher and tighter defensive set-ups..! however what i liked about the kid was that regardless of poor finishing touches, he pressed hard, got back deep and helped defensively and generally remained fully involved in the match..!!
                              US are still in need of a more bonafide #9 .... i think this Ferreira kids would better suite a more dropback/assisting type #10 striker role ..!

i also thought as a Team they looked a more refined, in tune and formidable opponent than what i saw in like 1 wcq i saw of them few months back ...!

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                                Thanks you , my thoughts exactly !! I have this apprehension also , that why in this very short time I only see CQ as the most logical Choice to fix most these problems in time ..
                                indeed... honestly this is the biggest reason why i really wanted at least 1 tough Friendly match-up and really annoyed me to see us decline the Uruguay invite..! A challenging game like that was what was required for Eskoocher's/current TM's tactical and physical limitations be found out and put on full display, thus ease the timely transition to a much improved coaching and along with it the Federation too..!

both eskoocher and even this goozoo temp IFF Head knew full well that they couldnt afford the much needed coaching upgrade, so they came up with all sorts of bs reasons to avoid getting properly Tested and found out..!! by September probably would be too late for anyone to do anything to reverse our fortunes ...probably even CQ..!

the real core solution to our current shortcomings is finding a way to force these thieving, scandalous SportMinistry /IR into providing the much needed, adequate funding of our Federation .... if we can addre$$ that main i$$ue everything else starts to fall in place...! till then its gonna be hamin kaseh o aash..!! and likely 3 losses and out at WC..! Or at best a Tie/Win and two losses & that mostly on backs of our players' individual effort or luck..!!?

i actually thought that ex IFF president of IFF seemed pretty shroud in terms of diplomatically pressuring the Majles/ SM into funding ..... pressing the issue right after the WCQualification and trying to guilt trip those bastards into losing up the purse strings in the right times ...! when i saw IR organize a gang-up to get rid of him ....i was even more convinced that he was pushing all the right button$, thats why they were really removing him from his position, in order to install yet another Yes man who'd toe the line..!! and we see the results of his removal now.... absofuckinglutly everything that they have attempted to do to help TM prepare has failed miserably since..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X