Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Dear.

Can someone faking shut down these fener rumours on social media. Just tell the Turks that he had a bad experience and doesn't want to go there. I don't know why they keep happening...
    It’s just as bad when trying to search for news on Allahyar on there. It’s just full of Fener fans talking about who they have sold, who they should sell, transfer fees etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      It’s just as bad when trying to search for news on Allahyar on there. It’s just full of Fener fans talking about who they have sold, who they should sell, transfer fees etc.
      I sorta feel for them, even chanting Putin's name in their home CL qualifier against Dynamo Kiev didn't result in anything

https://www.the42.ie/fenerbache-fans...27949-Jul2022/

Guys just need a win

Comment

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...BSAFOSUWYXE7Q/

also seen in attendance at todays match.

Seems like this one is over the line. Charleroi will probably probably post official announcement in next couple days.

Comment

Man, this is even worse than Grasshoppers and PAS Lamia!

LAME!

Comment

^ Heck yeah! Testament to Zandi.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Man, this is even worse than Grasshoppers and PAS Lamia!
              LAME!
              karim is way past his sell date and looked even more f'ed up after that eye injury. Good for him if he can get an offer in greece/cyprus for his family life, but for TM between Alipour, Zahedi, and even somebody like Eckert we are beyond stocked for 4th choice CF options.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                karim is way past his sell date and looked even more f'ed up after that eye injury. Good for him if he can get an offer in greece/cyprus for his family life, but for TM between Alipour, Zahedi, and even somebody like Eckert we are beyond stocked for 4th choice CF options.
                I never said he should be in TM, let alone be above the pecking order between Alipour, Zahedi, and Eckert.

Karim is NOT useful for TM, but he is still useful in attracting and garnering interest in Iranian players as he did for Masoud, Ehsan, and now Milad when he performed in Greece. If he stays in Greece/goes to Swizterland he could continue to open doors for players like he has been.

At least come back to Iran and help out a team in ACL or something instead of going to a weak league with no real attraction/hype like Cyprus, but that's just my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  ^ Heck yeah! Testament to Zandi.
                  and Hadi Aghily.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Not a fan of Karim but Zahedi is not helping his case either.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      and Hadi Aghily.
                      Hadi is not Cypriot - that was some fake rumor made up online a long time ago.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I know, I was joking

Comment

Really I always thought that was true lol... Where did it get disproved?
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            Really I always thought that was true lol... Where did it get disproved?
                            Me I’m good friends with Hadi
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Me I’m good friends with Hadi
                              Is he in New Jersey?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hadi-aghily-530035152/

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                He has a green card (any TM player is eligible or given one). He’s in Iran now looking for a coaching job I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X