Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    He was ok in Belgium had really 0 interest outside Besiktas. It's a big club but it can also quickly turn into a mess.
    And if Gholi cannot attract any interest while in Charleroi, who will take him at besiktas and 28-29 years old?
    Any of us could cross the street tomorrow and get hit by a car if thats your point. Who will take him from Charleroi at 28-29 years old? We know for sure answer is nobody. At least in besiktas he can fight for titles and play with higher level players.

From turkey recently muriqi (lazio), marcao (sevilla) made big moves at age of 26. Its not out of question that if a player performs well for their top sides that top 5 league moves are still open.

At the end of the day Gholi failed to ever take the true next step required to ensure move to top 5 league. If he maintained his early season form throughout the second half of the year now he would certainly have gotten such a move. Even in TM we see him resorting to a lot of his old bad tendencies.

If Besiktas is good enough for Morocco captain and starter at Wolves, Weghorst who was one of top scorers in bundesliga just 12 months ago, etc its good enough for gholi at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Any of us could cross the street tomorrow and get hit by a car if thats your point. Who will take him from Charleroi at 28-29 years old? We know for sure answer is nobody. At least in besiktas he can fight for titles and play with higher level players.

From turkey recently muriqi (lazio), marcao (sevilla) made big moves at age of 26. Its not out of question that if a player performs well for their top sides that top 5 league moves are still open.

At the end of the day Gholi failed to ever take the true next step required to ensure move to top 5 league. If he maintained his early season form throughout the second half of the year now he would certainly have gotten such a move. Even in TM we see him resorting to a lot of his old bad tendencies.

If Besiktas is good enough for Morocco captain and starter at Wolves, Weghorst who was one of top scorers in bundesliga just 12 months ago, etc its good enough for gholi at this stage.
      I agree, playing in a big team of a decent league with pressure and high ambition can help him grow.

However I don't think recent turkish export to lazio or sevilla can be raised as example for iranians. We all know Iranians will always have worse offers than their equivalent

Comment

I agree, playing in a big team of a decent league with pressure and high ambition can help him grow.

However I don't think recent turkish export to lazio or sevilla can be raised as example for iranians. We all know Iranians will always have worse offers than their equivalent
        We always mention league but critical thing is development. I personally do not think Gholi is or will be at level to play for Lazio, Sevilla, etc. Just my opinion.

Acc to these reports the coach (Ismael) personally requested transfer for Gholi and values him a lot. This is a crucial point. Would it be better for him as a player to be a rotation player for some midtable team in france or an important piece in a team like Besiktas, where coach is committed to ensuring maximum is extracted from him?

I think this arrangement could help him for top form and thus be a better asset for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          We always mention league but critical thing is development. I personally do not think Gholi is or will be at level to play for Lazio, Sevilla, etc. Just my opinion.

Acc to these reports the coach (Ismael) personally requested transfer for Gholi and values him a lot. This is a crucial point. Would it be better for him as a player to be a rotation player for some midtable team in france or an important piece in a team like Besiktas, where coach is committed to ensuring maximum is extracted from him?

I think this arrangement could help him for top form and thus be a better asset for TM.
          I think big teams of intermediate leagues made wonders for our players : porto with Taremi, olympiacos with Ansarifard (help him resist the pressure and score a perfect penalty against portugal), zenit with Azmoun. Indeed it may be beneficial to have fan, media pressure but club own high ambition behind Gholi

Comment

Any news on Delfi ore Saeid Ezatolahi?`
            I see Delfi said goodbye to his club in Croatia and is in Iran. SS and Foolad have been linked but he wants to play in Europe if he gets a offer.

Saeid Ezatolahi should have returned to Velje but didint play at their last training match but he was in London in a gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
              I see Delfi said goodbye to his club in Croatia and is in Iran. SS and Foolad have been linked but he wants to play in Europe if he gets a offer.

Saeid Ezatolahi should have returned to Velje but didint play at their last training match but he was in London in a gym.
              You are better off asking local Chelo Kababi's in London regarding to Ezzat
              امار دقیق تر دست اوناست..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think big teams of intermediate leagues made wonders for our players : porto with Taremi, olympiacos with Ansarifard (help him resist the pressure and score a perfect penalty against portugal), zenit with Azmoun. Indeed it may be beneficial to have fan, media pressure but club own high ambition behind Gholi
                Bingo……the biggest positive that a TM player gets out of playing in a team like besiktas is that you’re expected to win and play at a high level every time you step on the pitch the same way TM fans have that expectation when they put on the TM shirt. It’s a huge, huge positive to have our TM players in those kinds of situations…..can have a big impact for TM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post

Nima jan,

felan hadafe Ezzi-joon ine ke PISH-FASL RAA AZ DAST BEDE, ba'd akharin hafteye August jelooe doorbine aksbardari ba yek pirahande bashgaahi ke ba AL shoro mishe aks migire

va yek saale digar ham az zendedige footbaalish migzare.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Marítimo are looking at Niazmand as a possible option to replace Paulo Victor.

(To be honest, they should have been looking at Zahedi as well to replace Alipour.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Marítimo are looking at Niazmand as a possible option to replace Paulo Victor.

(To be honest, they should have been looking at Zahedi as well to replace Alipour.)
                      This guy should have one so fcuk up agent
                      He is much better than leagues such Ukraine or Hungary

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh confirms he is leaving Esteghlal.

Going to Charleroi, it seems.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Good move for him and will most likely secure his spot in WC given what Bayat said regarding how he is viewed by head coach.

Comment

4 months until the World Cup. Has Saeed Ez. found a job yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              4 months until the World Cup. Has Saeed Ez. found a job yet?
                              Maybe at the local chelo kababi

Comment

Dejagah to foolad as an interesting move.

Given how desperate we are for depth in midfield I would love nothing more than for him to explode and get consideration to play in the WC but last we saw he was light years away from his good form we saw for so many years. One can only dream
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X