Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Apparently couldn't reach agreement with Shahanieh and rejected Al-Saliseh(?) offer.
    Not sure about though.
    Anyway he is done in TM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Don't write him off if we end with a vatani coach like GN and else

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh impressed Ismael! Contacts started with the player

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Which club?

Comment

Which club?

Doner FC

Comment

Which club?

Besiktas

Comment

At this point if Besiktas is only offer he gets he should go. Too much time in charleroi and he is stagnating badly. He doesnt seem as focussed or motivated as before.

BJK are usually fighting for championship and have solid record in euro competition, big stadium and fan base. They are building strong team for this season with Weghorst and Saiss (morocco captain) both joining from PL.

Comment

Ismael was Karimi's teammate at Bayern. Maybe he got some flashbacks seein Gholi pullin off some 1pa 2pas

Comment

Rezaeian joins Sepahan. 2 yrs deal. Sardar now has one less kososher to talk about.
                  It is like Rezaeian ever was a big deal lol

i agree, was never a big fan of that BK soosool and preferred ghafori to be taken to WC18 as our main RB...(cause although Ramin was the superior attacking RB choice, i figured us to be forced to be defending 80% of the time in that arguably group of death) but Vouria he hit an unfortunate-timed dip in form pre-wc and Carlos instead opted for Ramin and couple of raw CBs as possible back-ups ?(khanzadeh/cheshmi)... anyways that gamble paid off and Ramin played a pretty solid overall world cup to my surprise too especially considering he was facing some of the best LW talents in the world of football.
                  perhaps the only small silver lining in stupid Sardar's interview about him is that it may put some fire under ramin's asss to shapen up and make himself as a worthy contender for a RB back-up possibly..! for now, Sadegh off course is my favored locked-in starter there at WC, but can't say i care for any of our other back-up RBs so far..!! i suppose if WC started next week i'd be more apt to switch Shoja over as a RB back-up next...!! If Ramin can get his shitt together, he would make a safe bet, reliable, well experienced back up RB..!!

ps
                  Gholi better make a move this summer and get a fresh start in a different club or he is fastly becoming just a thing of the past as an iran international staying put at Charlie-boys..! Besiktas are a big club in Turkey and would be an instant upgrade over Charlie boys and to me a plenty of an impressive transfer..!! he'll learn a thing or two yet under esmaeil ...i havent paid much attention to him as a coach but dude was a brilliant CB in his Byern days with AK8..!!

Comment

Sepahan with Morais could be interesting proposition next season if they can land Gomis.

Aria Yousefi was one of Kia's major finds in dissapointing AFC u23 cup. Younger wide player but looked very bright and scored few good goals.

Yasin, Yousefi, Gomis, Moghanlou would be very dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Sepahan with Morais could be interesting proposition next season if they can land Gomis.
                      Aria Yousefi was one of Kia's major finds in dissapointing AFC u23 cup. Younger wide player but looked very bright and scored few good goals.
                      Yasin, Yousefi, Gomis, Moghanlou would be very dangerous.
                      I read that Sepahan players have never seen the type of training that they are getting under Morais. I have them as favourites in the PGPL.

If CQ comes in as head coach, we will have the best coaching line through our national team and league in history. With Esteghlal, Sepahan and Tractor having real good coaches.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Gomis is 36, pretty much done

Comment

Kaveh joins esteghlal.

Comment

Gomis is 36, pretty much done

So basically he’s perfect for the IPL

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              So basically he’s perfect for the IPL
                              Yes!
                              But they will overpay him badly! That is the issue

Comment

Vouria join Foulad

Comment

Working...
                                X