Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://footballi.net/news/r/727219/...9-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Per footballi, hosseinzadeh to charleroi is a done deal. They activated his $200K release clause and he will travel to belgium in the next 2-3 days.

Good move and will probably replace Gholizadeh there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://footballi.net/news/r/727219/...9-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Per footballi, hosseinzadeh to charleroi is a done deal. They activated his $200K release clause and he will travel to belgium in the next 2-3 days.

Good move and will probably replace Gholizadeh there.

I saw persianlegioner reporting this rumor a few days ago and wasn't sure how reliable it was.

Comment

I don't know guys I've just found the Belgian league a dead-end place for so many of our players, from the era of Yazdani, Torabian, Emamifar, Mahdavi etc... onwards. It just feels like a constant snake on the "snakes and ladders" boardgame of an Iranian legionnaire's career trajectory.

Minavand (rest in peace) became such a talisman in Austria (that champions league performance against Beckham!) but totally lost all momentum at Charleroi. I know injuries didn't help but being a regular for a champions league team (21 champions league games) to nothing in Belgium...

I'm not sure how much the experience helped our guys like Omid Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, Rezaian etc... I just feel each time we thought it would leapfrog career to EPL or other leagues but it never happened... Kaveh Rezaei is an exception but some might even disagree with that..

Hosseinzadeh is next to Allahyar our most talented young player and for me I would much rather see him in Portugal or Spain - I feel Belgium he will fizzle out.

Could be wrong, let's see....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I don't know guys I've just found the Belgian league a dead-end place for so many of our players, from the era of Yazdani, Torabian, Emamifar, Mahdavi etc... onwards. It just feels like a constant snake on the "snakes and ladders" boardgame of an Iranian legionnaire's career trajectory.

Minavand (rest in peace) became such a talisman in Austria (that champions league performance against Beckham!) but totally lost all momentum at Charleroi. I know injuries didn't help but being a regular for a champions league team (21 champions league games) to nothing in Belgium...

I'm not sure how much the experience helped our guys like Omid Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, Rezaian etc... I just feel each time we thought it would leapfrog career to EPL or other leagues but it never happened... Kaveh Rezaei is an exception but some might even disagree with that..

Hosseinzadeh is next to Allahyar our most talented young player and for me I would much rather see him in Portugal or Spain - I feel Belgium he will fizzle out.

Could be wrong, let's see....
          I prefer portugal but nothing is guarantee there either. See struggles of Jafar Salmani, Moghanlou, now Mohebbi and Niazmand.

Belgium was great for Kaveh. He got a big money move to a CL team, his injuries and ultimately own failings prevented more. Gholizadeh has improved a lot since player that came from Iran. He will probably get decent transfer now. Ebrahimi played very well and helped his team avoid relegation, his deal was just a loan and qatari parent club afterwards wanted him back.

Ezatolahi is failing everywhere, not just belgium. Same with Rezaeian, Naderi.

Bigger risk that top 6 belgian team like Charleroi who have young squad with other international players (like Algerian CM Zorgane who played vs TM last week), is staying any more time in PGPL. Realistically nobody from PGPL will get better offers than level of charleroi, midtable portuguese side regardless of what stats they put up.

Comment

I prefer portugal but nothing is guarantee there either. See struggles of Jafar Salmani, Moghanlou, now Mohebbi and Niazmand.

Belgium was great for Kaveh. He got a big money move to a CL team, his injuries and ultimately own failings prevented more. Gholizadeh has improved a lot since player that came from Iran. He will probably get decent transfer now. Ebrahimi played very well and helped his team avoid relegation, his deal was just a loan and qatari parent club afterwards wanted him back.

Ezatolahi is failing everywhere, not just belgium. Same with Rezaeian, Naderi.

Bigger risk that top 6 belgian team like Charleroi who have young squad with other international players (like Algerian CM Zorgane who played vs TM last week), is staying any more time in PGPL. Realistically nobody from PGPL will get better offers than level of charleroi, midtable portuguese side regardless of what stats they put up.
            I feel like Saeid was doing ok in England until he got injured and he just hasn't been the same since then.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              I feel like Saeid was doing ok in England until he got injured and he just hasn't been the same since then.
              Reading fans really liked him. Again, injuries derailed that.

Saeid, to me, belongs in one of the biggest "ifs" ever. Alongside Ali Karimi. He is so, so good talent wise but doesn't have the grit needed to thrive.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Saeid’s best club performances of his career were with Reading…..that injury was so unfortunately timed, he was their best player or one of the best on the pitch in each of the 4-5 games he played.
                He, like ando before him, had all the tools needed to succeed in UK and when on the pitch always were able to dominate however neither could stay healthy and were very injury prone. The effects of poor youth development IMO.
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-24-2022, 12:41 PM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Reading fans really liked him. Again, injuries derailed that.

Saeid, to me, belongs in one of the biggest "ifs" ever. Alongside Ali Karimi. He is so, so good talent wise but doesn't have the grit needed to thrive.
                  Saeid is still only 25 years old.. He still is young enough to reverse that narrative.

Comment

I prefer portugal but nothing is guarantee there either. See struggles of Jafar Salmani, Moghanlou, now Mohebbi and Niazmand..
                    True... although for me Mohebbi is making progress there (he has a lot of development to do), hopefully less injuries will help him next season

But we've seen how players can get a big step up with the likes of Mehrdad Mohammadi. I don't particularly blame him for using his outstanding portugal year to get 5 times more money in Persian Gulf, but it shows that even fringe Iranian players can have success in that year.

Agree with the rest of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Saeid is still only 25 years old.. He still is young enough to reverse that narrative.
                      His track record says nothing to suggest this will change. He's been in football since 16 - when he was at Atletico Madrid youth. He's a veteran and unfortunately think this will continue.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        His track record says nothing to suggest this will change. He's been in football since 16 - when he was at Atletico Madrid youth. He's a veteran and unfortunately think this will continue.
                        He wants the money, status, image, of a pro footballer without putting any of the work in. The only reason he plays half decent for TM is that he would lose all of those perks if he were to be dropped, as his club career is completely irrelevant. I mean who in their right mind refuses Betis/Getafe and goes to Rostov? Young players in Iran would walk to Spain for that kind of opportunity.

Comment

The only reason like Saeid, Sarlak, Nour keep getting invited is because we are shitty at CM.
                          Imagine 34 years old Ebrahimi got invited again(and probably one of the best among all).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The only reason like Saeid, Sarlak, Nour keep getting invited is because we are shitty at CM.
                            Imagine 34 years old Ebrahimi got invited again(and probably one of the best among all).
                            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Then why not give the likes of Mehdipour and Rigi a try? Why keep trying Nour and Sarlak?
                            Last edited by The; 06-24-2022, 04:11 PM.

Comment

english football and injuries .... name a better combo..?? (especially so in the championship/lower league action)
                              honestly been fearing for allahyar's pre-wc injury prospect too .... !! although kid is built like a tank and takes his fitness serious..!! his rather bullish direct style of play almost begs for an intentional chop and hacking from the many dirty cunt hackster so called footballers plying their trade in the championship ..!!

Comment

People can sh*t on Saeid all they want. Yes he has underachieved. Yes he made mistakes. But make no mistake about it, he is our best midfielder by a mile. Even with his out of shape self.

Comment

Working...
                                X