No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol it’s not his fault Fener are linked with every other CF over the age of 28 every summer. Firstly they can’t afford his 20 million transfer fee, secondly no way he would leave CL porto who are just coming off commanding league championship for tokhmi fener.

I think we will here more juicy rumors for taremi as window goes on. He is not the type of signing teams will really indicate interest early in, hoping for a better deal near end of the window. I think these will be italian teams, maybe couple Spanish ones

Anyways, as far as I’m concerned, he is perfectly fine where he is. Porto will sign good players like they always do and will go again. Until the World Cup at the very least no reason to leave, and even after that only if truly top side comes in for him is it even worth considering.

Comment

Mehdi is at a different stage of his career than where we want him to be. This is what happens when you get to Europe at 28 years. Fenerbahce is a good deal at his age and if they are the only interest he is getting he should consider it. Porto is happy to bench players older like Corona/Oliveira, when they are still good enough to start for Sevilla/Roma. Same thing might happen to MT going into World Cup.. He will get paid well and still play in Champions League if they qualify. Only problem is the Portuguese coach who wants him could be fired in 3 months and Mehdi could find himself stuck on some haji bazaari’s bench.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Lol it’s not his fault Fener are linked with every other CF over the age of 28 every summer. Firstly they can’t afford his 20 million transfer fee, secondly no way he would leave CL porto who are just coming off commanding league championship for tokhmi fener.

I think we will here more juicy rumors for taremi as window goes on. He is not the type of signing teams will really indicate interest early in, hoping for a better deal near end of the window. I think these will be italian teams, maybe couple Spanish ones

Anyways, as far as I’m concerned, he is perfectly fine where he is. Porto will sign good players like they always do and will go again. Until the World Cup at the very least no reason to leave, and even after that only if truly top side comes in for him is it even worth considering.
        I didn't say it was his fault Fenerbahce was being linked with him.

I'm saying he should change his agency from "Arvand Sport" (per transfermarkt) to something better, which could help him generate better offers than ones he would with "Arvand Sport" given his superb season with Porto. Especially if lessers, bench players than him are got moves like Corona or Oliveira and are strongly being linked to other strong European clubs like Toni Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          I didn't say it was his fault Fenerbahce was being linked with him.

I'm saying he should change his agency from "Arvand Sport" (per transfermarkt) to something better, which could help him generate better offers than ones he would with "Arvand Sport" given his superb season with Porto. Especially if lessers, bench players than him are got moves like Corona or Oliveira and are strongly being linked to other strong European clubs like Toni Martinez.
          Links dont = moves. And relationship between agency and moves is not as simple as it seems on paper either. For example, when azmoun was with one of the biggest agents in Ramadani, he failed to get move out of zenit to napoli. Only later with smaller agency did he get linked to juventus and then sign with leverkusen. Transfer window has been open for a week or so, its very hard to make sweeping judgements about how his agent is performing right now.

If by January he hasnt received some good offers then that would be surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Mehdi is at a different stage of his career than where we want him to be. This is what happens when you get to Europe at 28 years. Fenerbahce is a good deal at his age and if they are the only interest he is getting he should consider it. Porto is happy to bench players older like Corona/Oliveira, when they are still good enough to start for Sevilla/Roma. Same thing might happen to MT going into World Cup.. He will get paid well and still play in Champions League if they qualify. Only problem is the Portuguese coach who wants him could be fired in 3 months and Mehdi could find himself stuck on some haji bazaari’s bench.
            Those players were benched because they had superior ones. Vitinha and Vieira that replaced Sergio just got huge moves to PSG and Arsenal. Corona wasnt even starting for some time before that because he was simply playing badly for them. Taremi is on different level to these guys with similar age.

Taremi is this team's offensive lynchpin, and is showing no signs of slowing down. His combination with Evanilson will be even more critical for Porto next season.

When was the last time Fenerbahce signed the player with most G+A output from Portuguese champions lol. No chance he should consider it.

Comment

Those players were benched because they had superior ones. Vitinha and Vieira that replaced Sergio just got huge moves to PSG and Arsenal. Corona wasnt even starting for some time before that because he was simply playing badly for them. Taremi is on different level to these guys with similar age.

Taremi is this team's offensive lynchpin, and is showing no signs of slowing down. His combination with Evanilson will be even more critical for Porto next season.

When was the last time Fenerbahce signed the player with most G+A output from Portuguese champions lol. No chance he should consider it.
              Man ham fekr nemikonam alan bere Torkie. Tanha chizi ke negaranam mikone ine ke khode Mehdi chandin bar dar resaanehaaye porteghaali gofte

"khode bashgaaye Porto dar baareye ayandeye man tasmim migire".

Agar bemoone man raazi hastam chon Porto yeki az behtarin teamhaaye donyaa ast, masalan az Tottenham o Arsenal ghavitare, az Juventus ham neshoon daade behtare,

Hala masalan agar Milan khaastesh khoobe chon yek teami ast dar rosht ba yek morrabbie besyaar tavanaa.

Amma Fener-Gooz-Baghche dar in senn o saal? Aslan!

Hatta agar bere Bilbao ke be nazar mirese mikhad Bielsa raa dobaare bargardone kheili raazitar misham.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Yes, please don't go to Fanarbaghcheh..
                If there's an offer from La Liga, please consider it. There's no way in hell clubs in La Liga or Serie A for that matter aren't looking at Mehdi. Why choose to go to Turkey, which is a league below Liga Nos just for the money? Mehdi can play 3 more years in one of the top leagues in Europe. He can make money in Qatar after.
                I really hope this Fanarbaghcheh news isn't true.
                What else is there? This whole thing, pro football, is about money. He took half of Benfica’s salary offer to join Porto. He was underpaid at the start and he should continue playing at a discount just to keep PFDC entertained?

Comment

As I’ve mentioned before, for selfish reasons, I am hoping he stays at Porto this Summer. A settled and happy Taremi is our best chance I feel of making it out of the group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    As I’ve mentioned before, for selfish reasons, I am hoping he stays at Porto this Summer. A settled and happy Taremi is our best chance I feel of making it out of the group stage.
                    Yeah, it's a shame more big clubs aren't chasing him. He probably has a shitty agent/agency.

Arsenal was linked (Rumour) with him earlier this year. Wondering if Viera or someone puts in a good word for him.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182972...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

Per Varzesh 3, multiple teams retain interest in gholizadeh. Nantes and Besiktas still monitoring him, as well as Polish champs lech poznan who will be in CL qualifiers next season.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        What else is there? This whole thing, pro football, is about money. He took half of Benfica’s salary offer to join Porto. He was underpaid at the start and he should continue playing at a discount just to keep PFDC entertained?
                        well actually he could afford to take that lower salary bc he was in possession of a huge % of his rights. I think he pocketed like half the transfer fee if im not mistaken.

In fact, his agents were very smart in that respect.

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182972...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

Per Varzesh 3, multiple teams retain interest in gholizadeh. Nantes and Besiktas still monitoring him, as well as Polish champs lech poznan who will be in CL qualifiers next season.
                          Nantes would be great.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

One of best DM talents in Iran. Strong physically, great engine. Hope he can get good minutes in SS considering partnership of Niknafs and Mehdipour in 2 man CM line is pretty strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              no way MT would go to Turkey...
                              well, after his tour of turkey hitchhiking to TM camp few months ago he might have made some connections (road groupies) he want to visit again
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                well, after his tour of turkey hitchhiking to TM camp few months ago he might have made some connections (road groupies) he want to visit again
                                Hahahaa yadesh bekheir [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X