No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nouri is overrated. Was asking 700k and 3 yrs deal for a guy who just coached 2nd div in Greece!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Nouri is overrated. Was asking 700k and 3 yrs deal for a guy who just coached 2nd div in Greece!!!
      What about when he saved Bremen from relegation in BL? They were horrible losing every single game then he turned the ship and saved them…..that’s a super hard task to pull off.

I agree though that he is not worth that much but he definitely was the best of the realistic targets they had
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        What about when he saved Bremen from relegation in BL? They were horrible losing every single game then he turned the ship and saved them…..that’s a super hard task to pull off.

I agree though that he is not worth that much but he definitely was the best of the realistic targets they had
        Kinda like what Skocic did for our WCQ and at half the price! Sarkar Skocic is a bargain then!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Kinda like what Skocic did for our WCQ and at half the price! Sarkar Skocic is a bargain then!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Yup he was good enough for that job, no debate there.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

its called living in iran Tax..!! polite way of declining the job..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              its called living in iran Tax..!! polite way of declining the job..!!
              I hate when managers look at living in Iran as some bad place.. Iran is probably one of the better places to live for a manager/footballer if you don't look into the govt stuff.
              I remember CQ always said very positive things about his living conditions in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

He didn't do anything in last 3-4 years.
                With that money you can hire coach with much much better resume.

Comment

Seems like Hossein Hosseini has offer from portugal?!?

Comment

Comment

no way MT would go to Turkey...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        no way MT would go to Turkey...
                        Okay

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Okay
                          Mokhlesim.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Chera hey in khabarhaa dar baareye Mehdi va Fanar-Gooze Baghche miyaad?

Mitarsam in tokrhaa yek pooli khoobi be Porto bedan va Mehdi raa befrooshan.

Porto yeki az 10ta bartarin teamhaaye jahan ast, Fanar-Gooz maali nist.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Chera hey in khabarhaa dar baareye Mehdi va Fanar-Gooze Baghche miyaad?

Mitarsam in tokrhaa yek pooli khoobi be Porto bedan va Mehdi raa befrooshan.

Porto yeki az 10ta bartarin teamhaaye jahan ast, Fanar-Gooz maali nist.
                              The rumors are coming from Portuguese media claiming Jorge Jesus wants to bring Taremi to Fenerbahce. Let's hope it does not happen as the Portuguese league is a million times better than Turkey's league.

On this topic, I'm seeing a lot of Portuguese transfers to Turkey recently, for example, Santa Clara's Lincoln went to Fenerbahce and Gil Vicente's Pedrinho to Ankaragucu. These are players who (in my opinion) can play Portugal's top-3 teams and NOT in Turkey.

Mehdi needs to change his agent if all he can attract is Fenerbahce after a great season in Portugal.

Comment

Yes, please don't go to Fanarbaghcheh..

If there's an offer from La Liga, please consider it. There's no way in hell clubs in La Liga or Serie A for that matter aren't looking at Mehdi. Why choose to go to Turkey, which is a league below Liga Nos just for the money? Mehdi can play 3 more years in one of the top leagues in Europe. He can make money in Qatar after.

I really hope this Fanarbaghcheh news isn't true.

Comment

Working...
                                X