Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    thats because to some extent our big guys/bright younger players have already made their moves. Our talent pool isnt enough deep enough to see much more moves every season, the guys need to establish themselves at their euro clubs.

Taremi has a chance to move after WC. Azmoun finally went to leverkusen, that was a huge deal. Allahyar made it out of ukrainian wasteland and is already establishing himself well in England. ARJ got out of brighton to very strong feyenoord, he will have to improve a lot next season to stay there.

Alipour already in this window made a solid upgrade move to Gil Vicente, remaining in europe when there were some doubts hed do so.

Mohebbi was one of the brightest talents in the league, moved last year to Portugal and already said he has no intention of leaving.

It was surprising to see somebody like Hajsafi return to europe and become a starter again last season too.

Only real moves I see happening from Iran are Yasin and Hosseinzadeh to europe, both have offers and yasin is a free agent this summer, so far rejected all domestic proposals. Maybe outside chance of gholami.

Of the main TM guys, only Gholi and Ezatolahi are going to be in the shop window.
    I agree and generally agree with all your highly valued posts!

But I would like to add the following: I am convinced that the talent pool is not exhausted yet and, like all true football nations, every once in a while a completely unknown player (sometimes from some remote corner) of Iran will pop up seemingly out of nowhere and make it big. 80+ million people who like football!

Don't write off the lower leagues!

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami is another one to watch - to see what happens with him.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Sadegh Moharrami is another one to watch - to see what happens with him.
        would be surprised if anything happens before WC. He is fix for TM, in Dinamo when he is fit he gets minutes (even if not always as starter). No real pressure to move since Dinamo offered him new bumper deal last year they clearly do trust him.

After WC a good performance could be the kind of spark he needs for an actual upgrade. Atm I dont see many real upgrades being too interested bc of his fitness concerns, lack of regular playing time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            dolla dolla bills ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I honestly can't blame him anymore for leaving.. Nooshe joonesh..
              That kind of money is really hard to come by in Iran..
              I'm sure Yahya will soon look around UAE to see if he can get such offers.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                I honestly can't blame him anymore for leaving.. Nooshe joonesh..
                That kind of money is really hard to come by in Iran..
                I'm sure Yahya will soon look around UAE to see if he can get such offers.
                I think Majidi's former teammates are board members at this club.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  dolla dolla bills ya'll
                  Majidi hich maali nist.
                  Agar ye morrabbie dorost o hesaabi dashtim ke miraft lige shotorestan on vaght asabaani mishodam.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I think Majidi's former teammates are board members at this club.
                    Wasn't he also extrmely popular at that club? That may factor in too. Anyway, I'm glad for him.

Comment

That "I don't know him" Mariah Carey style dig at Alireza JB after his first big season in the Adel interview >5 years ago really changed my opinion of Majidi.

That was low

Comment

Milad Jahani and Ahmad Aljabouri have joined Armenian champions Pynuik Yerevan.
                        https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2139540
                        Last edited by 04041374; 06-10-2022, 07:59 AM.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Yasin confirms he is a free agent and has offers from europe. He says will make his final decision in the coming week.

Comment

Yasin confirms he is a free agent and has offers from europe. He says will make his final decision in the coming week.
                            Sounded super frustrated with preparation and everything to do with U23 team. Hopefully he goes to Europe.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

These transfers rumors for me are always tough…with young players who are getting linked to europe for the first time you don’t know if you should get your hopes up or not. I guess him rejecting sepahan initially is a promising first sign but he is an especially crucial player to have in Europe given we need a quality midfielder playing in Europe regularly.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm still holding out hope for a few potential upward transfers to Europe with Sarlak, Gholami, Yasin and Jafar Salmani, Ezatolahi, Noorafkan, and Hosseinzadeh all candidates.
                                Allahyar needs to finalize his deal with Hull. Majid Hosseini and Abedzadeh might be able to move to stronger clubs. Saman deserved a good loan move for playing time. Wish Gholi would get out of Belgium and into a more competitive league.

Comment

Working...
                                X