No announcement yet.

Team Melli Weakness Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^ actually it now makes sense. Skocic has hit back at southgate for his comments about iran:

Skocic: 'i know we can beat you'
    Iran manager fires England a World Cup warning ahead of Doha opener and taunts about Croatia wins

I hope all of this HOT talks, doesn't make us lose concentration.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...eth-southgate/

Comment

England seems to have a problem with the 3 man back line formations, 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 they tied Hungry and Poland with those two formations. We got to stop Kane and Sterling keep their wings and wing backs from servicing Kane or overlapping. This probably one of these games where we would be better off playing bezan ziresh if they’re going to press us, let Sardar and Taremi receive the ball in the air.

Comment

Also, since we’re talking about weakness we need to frustrate England their fans are worse than ours they turn on their players fast especially Maguire/black players smh , they have high expectations. If they can’t score by the 65th minute their fans will start to turn on them, need our players to be gholdor in this game, contest every ball and not be afraid of getting cards. Wouldn’t mind if we played Pouraliganji and Ezatolahi as CDms and Kanaani/Shoja/Hosseini as CBs.

Comment

Guys what about taking some of the strikers we have and trying them as CAM or on the wings in mid? Specifically I am wondering about Kaveh Rezaie and Shahab Zahedi. Both are strong physically and technically gifted. I just don't see them taking spots from Taremi, Azmoun, or Allahyar/Gholizadeh. I am not too familiar with Zahedi or Rezaies game beyond limited highlights or TM time but is this an option? I know Ghoddos is a traditional forward and he plays deeper for TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

In addition to what has been discussed, we also do not have an effective holding midfielder / ball carrier. For this reason, once a team does a high-press against us, our players start panicking and falling apart. As not a single player wants / can hold onto the ball..
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Weakness
              Fitness
              Midfield
              50/50 balls
              Set pieces

This is all dependent on how much the players spend at the camps. Every player must be given a program and even when not in the camp should be monitored.

Maybe, just maybe because of our group the federation will put an extra effort to help the team.
              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Working...
              X