No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping Americans get a few more yellows and against England too so they have suspensions against us.

Comment

Wales looking like what we thought we would like look Vs England

Comment

Usa utterly dominating Wales. If CQ does anything like today we will get hammered. Wales has no business thus far.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

USA are playing some good football. But I still Think we Can beat Them if we are compact and Quick on the counter attacks. We cant let Them counter attack us. When they have space they are dangerous.

As long as Wales dont win, we have a good oppertunity. If Usa Wins, we Can get a draw against Wales and still have a chance of qualifying (if usa loose against England)

Comment

Impressive USA but they are both beatable - wales is backpedaling allowing US to have a bigger say.
            Great that we are playing Wales next. I reckon, Win against them, it will go to the wire between us and US for the second place.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Idk, our players seem pretty slow and immobile compared to those players. I hate to say it because of their political views, but we need some more hustling players like Amiri and Torabi on the pitch against them.

Comment

Someome posted this but our players have 20 lbs extra at every position

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  Impressive USA but they are both beatable - wales is backpedaling allowing US to have a bigger say.
                  Great that we are playing Wales next. I reckon, Win against them, it will go to the wire between us and US for the second place.
                  Win or draw May not make a difference against Wales. Either Way we have to beat USA last game, unless usa loose with 4 goals against England.

So it its 0-0 in the last 10 minuts against Wales its no point going all in attack. If we loose we are out. Rather take the draw and live another Day.

of course this is all is we count that USA loose against England and Wales doenst beat England

Comment

I say lets go for the 6p, then we are 99% safe.

i cant take more agar va amma

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Idk, our players seem pretty slow and immobile compared to those players. I hate to say it because of their political views, but we need some more hustling players like Amiri and Torabi on the pitch against them.
                      yeah amiri was sorely missed today. our midfield is very weak and we need runners.

Comment

As nokhodi said in one of the other threads, guys like karimi and cheshmi who cannot hold the ball will be suicide if they play vs USA. Amiri, saman, torabi will all be crucial players to have since they have the technical abilities needed to handle the pressure that will be coming in that match. Even wales is struggling to keep up with it and you better believe after what they saw today, Wales will bring on that pressure too.

From a footballing perspective CQ cannot afford to get this wrong in the next two matches…..it will be a very big blow to his legacy that he worked hard to build for 7-8 years.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I know we likely need to win all 3 games but a draw between USA and wales would be helpful to us correct?

Comment

Wales has adjusted tactically and US can't break out as easily as before.

US still is running hard and has tons of energy, but Wales is controlling play.

Comment

CQ hasn’t got much option in the squad to inject some youth into this squad. We looked like granddaddies against England. Perhaps Jalali and Azmoon from the start. Ramin on flank and Amir def in goal if beiroo is out of action.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Clear to me more than ever that runners like Torabi and Amiri will be required in the middle of the field to catch the American players when we play them.
                                Ezatollahi simply doesn't' have their speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X