No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USMNT is already in Qatar at their camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      USMNT is already in Qatar at their camp.
      They will be there as Tourists 😂👍🏽

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

dara jan i doubt Ghoddos starting against england or even wales. CQ will start with tall physical players.

Moharrami is special one in this case even thought i still have doubts in CQ starting him. He'll probably start ramin against england.
        We shall see! I agree with your prediction about his approach but I think it will be a cheshmi - ezi - saman mf.

khoda nakone ramin sees the pitch in any game….we’d be truly screwed if CQ did something that stupid.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          We shall see! I agree with your prediction about his approach but I think it will be a cheshmi - ezi - saman mf.

khoda nakone ramin sees the pitch in any game….we’d be truly screwed if CQ did something that stupid.
          Yea I agree, I don't even think ramin deserves to be in the squad. Lets hope moharami starts he was good against chelsea. All i know is that our team needs to be physical against england and thats the right approach.

Comment

I think our hardest game will be against Wales. They are motivated as hell and I think out of our 3 opponents they are the ones who would not most likely underestimate us.

I personally hope England starts Maguire and Trent. We need to play like we did against Portugal.
            they have a terrible away record, in general they had a bad year, its the first game againstiran, they dont know the weather in qatar and they will have a lot of pressure because everybody including the english Media will expect them to win. They had a good euro but they still dont trust Southgate.

the us will underestimate us too and those americans are pretty sure that they will qualify. They dont trust their Coach. Our players will be motivated and will give them a hell of a Fight.

We predict and I actually put some money on it lol that we will finish top of the group.

Imagine us shocking the world and beating the most expensive (market value) squad in the World cup. And I personally think qatar has a real Chance to qualify. If Senegal has a bad day and wont make it and qatar takes the chance and qualifies as 2nd we would play them. Its a lot of dreaming but guys I believe

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post
              I think our hardest game will be against Wales. They are motivated as hell and I think out of our 3 opponents they are the ones who would not most likely underestimate us.

I personally hope England starts Maguire and Trent. We need to play like we did against Portugal.
              they have a terrible away record, in general they had a bad year, its the first game againstiran, they dont know the weather in qatar and they will have a lot of pressure because everybody including the english Media will expect them to win. They had a good euro but they still dont trust Southgate.

the us will underestimate us too and those americans are pretty sure that they will qualify. They dont trust their Coach. Our players will be motivated and will give them a hell of a Fight.

We predict and I actually put some money on it lol that we will finish top of the group.

Imagine us shocking the world and beating the most expensive (market value) squad in the World cup. And I personally think qatar has a real Chance to qualify. If Senegal has a bad day and wont make it and qatar takes the chance and qualifies as 2nd we would play them. Its a lot of dreaming but guys I believe
              I think England will be the more difficult. They have tons of quality players and I don't think the adaptation thing and their current bad results will play against a team like Iran (without an in form azmoun).

Wales don't have players with England quality, they are not shit but are beatable.

I don't like our game order, would have preferred to play England in last position, with England already qualified and resting some key players

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I think England will be the more difficult. They have tons of quality players and I don't think the adaptation thing and their current bad results will play against a team like Iran (without an in form azmoun).

Wales don't have players with England quality, they are not shit but are beatable.

I don't like our game order, would have preferred to play England in last position, with England already qualified and resting some key players
                Bro I think that playing England first is the best Thing. When we See our World cup record we always performed against the big ones. Against "small" teams like Nigeria, bosnia, tobago and many more we lost points. Qatar is a country in the middle east. I would guess not one Player of those teams played 90 min there in their entire life. Our players did and I think thats a big advantage. I even think Saudi arabia could get some points. England drew against the USA and algeria in 2010. I know they have a much better Team overall with a lot of talents but I believe in our boys. Lets hope we get those 9 points or at least enouch points to qualify

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post

Bro I think that playing England first is the best Thing. When we See our World cup record we always performed against the big ones. Against "small" teams like Nigeria, bosnia, tobago and many more we lost points. Qatar is a country in the middle east. I would guess not one Player of those teams played 90 min there in their entire life. Our players did and I think thats a big advantage. I even think Saudi arabia could get some points. England drew against the USA and algeria in 2010. I know you have a better Team overall with a lot of talents but I believe in our boys. Lets hope we get those 9 points
                  England choked so many times before and with all the warning about small teams and now their new brilliant generation, I don't think they will fall in the trap again. They may be a little bit more rusty at the very beginning but that's it.

An other thing that wasn't discussed is no ACL games for our domestic club since 6 months or even more for PP/SS players.
                  ACL had the advantage to give experience to our players against some foreign opposition and even some former stars players. It was also a good wake up on our domestic level.

Comment

All my life I have wished for Iran to beat England. It Would make me so happy. And beating USA Would just make it sweeter. All that shit we have taken from Them. Its time to beat Them on the football field

Comment

England arrived in Qatar.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Projected USMNT squad for 2022 World Cup

Goalkeepers: Matt Turner, Zack Steffen, Sean Johnson

Defenders: Reggie Cannon, DeAndre Yedlin, Sergino Dest, Walker Zimmerman, Aaron Long, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Erik Palmer-Brown, Chris Richards, Antonee Robinson

Midfielders: Tyler Adams, Weston McKennie, Yunus Musah, Kellyn Acosta, Luca de la Torre

Forwards: Brenden Aaronson, Christian Pulisic, Gio Reyna, Tim Weah, Josh Sargent, Paul Arriola, Jordan Morris, Ricardo Pepi, Jesus Ferreira

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2022/11...022-world-cup/
                        Geo Reyna will be super motivated to score against Iran, something his father Claudio failed to do in 1998 despite hitting the woodwork twice. I hope the disappointment continue in Reyna family!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Projected England squad for 2022 World Cup

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Aaron Ramsdale

Defenders: Ben White, Kyle Walker, Kieran Trippier, John Stones, Eric Dier, Harry Maguire, Conor Coady, Luke Shaw, Ben Chilwell

Midfielders: Declan Rice, Jordan Henderson, Jude Bellingham, Mason Mount, Jack Grealish, James Ward-Prowse, Kalvin Phillips

Forwards: Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, Tammy Abraham, Jarrod Bowen, Bukayo Saka, Phil Foden, Ivan Toney

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2022/11...022-world-cup/
                          Super-duper squad!! Top players in all ranks.

It will be exciting, interesting, nerve wrecking to play England for sure!

All Iran needs to do is to duplicate how Hungry disappointed a full squad England in two consecutive games.

0-4
                          https://youtu.be/MxuciOX7CoA

0-1
                          https://youtu.be/ihjHZZ5IxfQ

We score on them first, would be such a huge psychological advantage. Sign of Hungry will spark in their heads. Seeing the green, red and white flag might even be enough!! :-)

Next week this time, we know how we did against England!! :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Super-duper squad!! Top players in all ranks.

It will be exciting, interesting, nerve wrecking to play England for sure!

All Iran needs to do is to duplicate how Hungry disappointed a full squad England in two consecutive games.

0-4
                            https://youtu.be/MxuciOX7CoA

0-1
                            https://youtu.be/ihjHZZ5IxfQ

We score on them first, would be such a huge psychological advantage. Sign of Hungry will spark in their heads. Seeing the green, red and white flag might even be enough!! :-)

Next week this time, we know how we did against England!! :-(
                            Funny thing, Zsolt Nagy who scored that beautiful screamer in the 4-0 drubbing of England by Hungary, is Shahab Zahedi's teammate at Puskas.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Funny thing, Zsolt Nagy who scored that beautiful screamer in the 4-0 drubbing of England by Hungary, is Shahab Zahedi's teammate at Puskas.
                              So, what you are saying we should have Zahedi as part of the team just to complete a Puskas brace! :-)

Comment

Ranking of participating teams, tough to say which team other than England has real chance in Group B
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X