No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US squad is supposed to be released today.

Comment

US and Wales squads released

Comment

And England squad release today

Comment

damn the squad looks very scary. One player in their squad is enough to change the game for any team.

Bellingham , Sterling , Phoden , Maddison , walker , trippier.......

I'll be honest i rate this squad on top of portugal , spain and argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            damn the squad looks very scary. One player in their squad is enough to change the game for any team.

Bellingham , Sterling , Phoden , Maddison , walker , trippier.......

I'll be honest i rate this squad on top of portugal , spain and argentina.
            Still betting on Iran (to tie or win). I predict a CQ special (either 0-0 or 1-0 for Iran).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Still betting on Iran (to tie or win). I predict a CQ special (either 0-0 or 1-0 for Iran).
              But we always choked in big games and ended up narrowly losing the required points that we needed in WC.

Like the game against argentina, spain or portugal or even bosnia .
              We needed to win against bosnia but that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

But we always choked in big games and ended up narrowly losing the required points that we needed in WC.

Like the game against argentina, spain or portugal or even bosnia .
                We needed to win against bosnia but that didn't happen.
                We tied Portugal (and nearly beat them). Argentina needed 93' to beat us 1-0 on some Messi magic. I still have hope against England.

Comment

According to Athletic, despite being in the squad, Walker and Phillips will miss the Iran match.

Comment

Man mark Kane with Shoja/Cheshmi, frustrate Sterling and Saka. England fans will be booing their players by half-time.

Comment

CQ will park the train vs Eng
                      Beiro
                      Sadegh, Kanani, Shoja, Hajsafi
                      Saeed, Cheshmi/Karimi
                      JB-Nour-Torabi/Amiri
                      Taremi

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        CQ will park the train vs Eng
                        Beiro
                        Sadegh, Kanani, Shoja, Hajsafi
                        Saeed, Cheshmi/Karimi
                        JB-Nour-Torabi/Amiri
                        Taremi

I canโ€™t wait to collect my chelokabab prize from you when saman starts this game and wales
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I can't wait to collect my chelokabab prize from you when saman starts this game and wales
                          Agha after deep reflection i changed my mind..
                          No more koobideh.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
                          Soltaani, with maast o moo sir, doogh, sabzi khordan.
                          So far actually ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

We tied Portugal (and nearly beat them). Argentina needed 93' to beat us 1-0 on some Messi magic. I still have hope against England.
                            well thats great example of choking in big games. We always failed to get the point we needed in big games. don't forget the japan game too. Maybe its the stress that gets us i dono but for some reason the players some how ending up giving away the required points we need.

CQ really needs to work on that mentality.

Also huge blow for losing omid ebrahimi.

Comment

There is no feeling like a WC match day, It is absolutely magical.

Even though I hate where the WC is being played and the current heartbreaking situation in Iran, I am still really looking forward to these matches. Our players are absolute warriors for going out to make the people of IRAN proud. They represent Iran and not the government, and the best way to rub it into the IR's face is to perform and dedicate their performance to our people. I can't imagine the stress they must have, everything that comes with a WC match, the opponents we are facing, the situation in Iran, it is crazy.

But if there is one man that can guide them, it is king Carlos. I hope we will make history this WC
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I canโ€™t wait to collect my chelokabab prize from you when saman starts this game and wales
                                dara jan i doubt Ghoddos starting against england or even wales. CQ will start with tall physical players.

Moharrami is special one in this case even thought i still have doubts in CQ starting him. He'll probably start ramin against england.

Comment

Working...
                                X