Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
      I personally don’t expect anything major from this group but as long as we put a decent fight against England.
      We probably get a point against USA.
      And I suppose you feel we can get a point against USA by first canceling the Canada match right? I'm not following your logic.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I disagree. We all know that getting to top Euro clubs/leagues is a tall order for our boys (for many reasons outside of general talent, and outside of their control). With all the money the US puts in development, training, promotion, etc, they have yet to have had a significant impact on the WC stage of late.
        Even with all that Canada who doesn't have as many high profile players and was missing their best player in Davies in the second match slapped the USA around...so anything is possible...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          And I suppose you feel we can get a point against USA by first canceling the Canada match right? I'm not following your logic.
          Classic case of having your cake and eating it too.

Comment

Even with all that Canada who doesn't have as many high profile players and was missing their best player in Davies in the second match slapped the USA around...so anything is possible...

I guess these players are not high profile enough for you , plus they have a world class player in davies, they seem to have a better overall squad , their squad is strong than yours on paper, and they have WAY better coach...... dont you live in canada you should know this ....

GK Milan Borjan (Serbia Red Star Belgrade)

DF Sam Adekugbe (Turkey Hatayspor)

DF Derek Cornelius (Greece Panetolikos)

DF Richie Laryea (England Nottingham Forest)

DF Scott Kennedy (Germany Jahn Regensburg

DF Steven Vitória (Portugal Moreirense)

MF Stephen Eustáquio (Portugal Porto)

8 MF Liam Fraser (Belgium Deinze)

MF Atiba Hutchinson (Turkey Beşiktaş)

Cyle Larin (Turkey Beşiktaş)

******Alphonso Davies Germany Bayern Munich**** world class player..

FW Junior Hoilett (England Reading)

FW Tajon Buchanan (Belgium Club Brugge)

FW Iké Ugbo (France Troyes)

FW Liam Millar (Switzerland Basel)

FW Jonathan David (France Lille)

Comment

Yes and they played most of the campaign without Davies...did you forget? Also how many of those players listed start regularly or played in Champions league this past season?

If simply being in Europe is your metric of good then we have players in many Euro countries...

Comment

Yes and they played most of the campaign without Davies...did you forget? Also how many of those players listed start regularly or played in Champions league this past season?

If simply being in Europe is your metric of good then we have players in many Euro countries...

You just the most delusional person in this forum , you think Mexico is weaker than Iran, they have way better players than us and a better coach , you think the USA is weaker than Iran , dude wake up the reality is we can not sit here and say that just cause taremi played in the CL or sardar is in Bayer we are stronger than the USA,,,, what if taremi gets covid then what and miss all three games ,,, we have no plan B

Canada playing most of the campaign without Davies , is a testimony to their abilities, shows truly how much unity , team spirit and ability they have , they are a very very well coached team ….

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                  You just the most delusional person in this forum , you think Mexico is weaker than Iran, they have way better players than us and a better coach , you think the USA is weaker than Iran , dude wake up the reality is we can not sit here and say that just cause taremi played in the CL or sardar is in Bayer we are stronger than the USA,,,, what if taremi gets covid then what and miss all three games ,,, we have no plan B

Canada playing most of the campaign without Davies , is a testimony to their abilities, shows truly how much unity , team spirit and ability they have , they are a very very well coached team ….
                  And you sir are a disgrace. When did I say Mexico or UsA or Canada is weaker than Iran? My point was USA with all their talents lost to Canada without their best player. My point was in football anything can happen. Shame on you. Grow up instead of being a keyboard warrior and stop twisting people's words.

Comment

And you sir are a disgrace. When did I say Mexico or UsA or Canada is weaker than Iran? My point was USA with all their talents lost to Canada without their best player. My point was in football anything can happen. Shame on you. Grow up instead of being a keyboard warrior and stop twisting people's words.

At least I can say that I look at the scenario realistically and logically , instead of emotional like you are ,,,

The USA main goal was qualifying ,, Gregg Bethalter the USA coach was not risking against Canada he was only concerned about qualifying for the World Cup … just wanted to get enough point to make it ….. he could have won those games if they wanted too …

Comment

At least I can say that I look at the scenario realistically and logically , instead of emotional like you are ,,,

The USA main goal was qualifying ,, Gregg Bethalter the USA coach was not risking against Canada he was only concerned about qualifying for the World Cup … just wanted to get enough point to make it ….. he could have won those games if they wanted too …
                      Again making baseless comments. Here are GB comments post match...doesn't jive with your baseless narrative. Shame on you now twisting Berhalters words!

"I think it was an entire team effort that was outstanding," Berhalter said. "We asked them to be dominant, we asked them to embrace the conditions, embrace the physicality of going and I think we did that and more.

"It's hard for me to remember a performance away from home this dominant without getting a result."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-s...ualifying-loss

Comment

Again making baseless comments. Here are GB comments post match...doesn't jive with your baseless narrative. Shame on you now twisting Berhalters words!
                        "I think it was an entire team effort that was outstanding," Berhalter said. "We asked them to be dominant, we asked them to embrace the conditions, embrace the physicality of going and I think we did that and more.
                        "It's hard for me to remember a performance away from home this dominant without getting a result."
                        https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-s...ualifying-loss

He was being sarcastic, USA sucked in that game , Canada dominated them, even though it was played in Arctic condition…

I think that what you call being sarcastic…

But you have a double standard man you pointing this out for the USA coach , but you believe everything skocic say , like look at the new USA squad they have like 10 new players invited they going to test them in these friendly games

But we have to pray that skocic invited alipour ans mohebi …. What about that double standard…

Comment

He was being sarcastic, USA sucked in that game , Canada dominated them, even though it was played in Arctic condition…

I think that what you call being sarcastic…
                          Lol yes he was being sarcastic. I wonder about your delusional comment. You sure you know what "delusional" means?

Comment

Lol yes he was being sarcastic. I wonder about your delusional comment. You sure you know what "delusional" means?

Look bro don’t take it personally but I know you don’t see or hear much cause you in western Canada so I take my comment back you aren’t delusional you just haven’t been exposed enough to know any better than what you know …

Comment

Look bro don’t take it personally but I know you don’t see or hear much cause you in western Canada so I take my comment back you aren’t delusional you just haven’t been exposed enough to know any better than what you know …
                              Lol I was in Western Canada in 2009 getting my doctorate. Sorry I should have updated my profile so you could have avoided making baseless personal attacks

Comment

Lol I was in Western Canada in 2009 getting my doctorate. Sorry I should have updated my profile so you could have avoided making baseless personal attacks

I am sorry bro I didn’t mean to call you delusional in all seriousness. And it just a matter of taste if skocic is good or not , I like to hear and understand other ppl opinion cause to see how they look at it ..

But overall I want TM to have a respectable showing in the Wc that is it … I hope and pray that even with skocic in charge we still do well and get out of the group some how…

Comment

Working...
                                X