No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be a really good is take 50 or so of our top players, players who are potentially TM material to a camp in say Corecia for a whole month in the summer. The weather would be similar to Qatar November period- teach them how to play international level football and then observe them during the league season back in Iran. Pick 23 of the best of those for WC.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

At baseline, we don't advance unless we surprise.

I am dreaming of a slip-up by England though. Just imagine if England drops points to Iran( a team they equate with Mongolia), and then 4 days later, they lose/draw to the Americans. English media, English meme pages about to be on suicide watch!

Comment

They should break with tradition, stop handing out miniature carpets to opponents on the pitch. It might actually help. Iranian fans need to remain humble, stop ruining everything with their loud and obnoxious support. No songs. Let them get there and see what happens. No persepolis, Cyrus Cyrus 2500 years of history celebration before we actually get somewhere fist.

Tough group emotionally, psychologicaly, they're under enough pressure as it is. Our sportsmen are some of the bravest Iranians out there unlike our rich, intellectuals. These guys are heart and soul players, lets pray for them but remain silent.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          They should break with tradition, stop handing out miniature carpets to opponents on the pitch. It might actually help. Iranian fans need to remain humble, stop ruining everything with their loud and obnoxious support. No songs. Let them get there and see what happens. No persepolis, Cyrus Cyrus 2500 years of history celebration before we actually get somewhere fist.
          Iranians are already the most humble fans in this group between England, USA, Wales, and Ukraine. We are on par with Scotland if not more humble.

What should the English do about their "its coming home", the US with their Uncle Sams, "we believe that we will win" chants. Let Iranians cheer however they want. I've seen it in person twice, our fans are easily in the top 25% of world cup countries when it comes to behavior, only behind maybe the Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post

Tough group emotionally, psychologicaly, they're under enough pressure as it is. Our sportsmen are some of the bravest Iranians out there unlike our rich, intellectuals. These guys are heart and soul players, lets pray for them but remain silent.
            What’s wrong with miniature carpets, they are cute 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Yeah also these countries would want to acclimatise to weather too. Corecia would be awesome too. I hope Skocic would use its influence to arrange a friendly with Corecia even though their group does not have an Asian team.
              Where is Corecia?

Do you mean Croatia?

Comment

Our group B looks more of less like our group in 98
                Germany -> England (has more potential to give us problems but often choke)
                Usa - > usa (ok it's a better version)
                Wales and co - > Yougoslavia (this one is weaker)

Our group is very doable, and playing Holland or senegal or any group B in the second round is a good thing, as we could reach an historical QF!

Comment

We’re good guys vs. England guys, Dragan is Croatian!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Where is Corecia?

Do you mean Croatia?
                    tbh when i typed it i did think it looked not right. lol
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      We’re good guys vs. England guys, Dragan is Croatian!

Nothing wrong with what he’s saying. He doesn’t need to provide subtext that england is the better team and has a better league and … to every comment.

Comment

Nice words from Saeed:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Nice words. So far actions are moving to Qatar from Europe to sit on bench.

Comment

Ukraine starting to request further delays for Scotland match...

https://theathletic.com/news/ukraine.../zDAzT0wznA77/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Ukraine starting to request further delays for Scotland match...

https://theathletic.com/news/ukraine.../zDAzT0wznA77/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              I hope Scotland bangs these Ukrainian gypsies hard

Comment

Such a dumb title for an article by AFP, and confusing at that. Either they're trying to be cute or being lazy and associating Iran with sanctions.

Iran look to sanction England, US in World Cup showdown
                                https://www.yahoo.com/sports/iran-lo...103500002.html

Comment

Working...
                                X