No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is we will avenge Mosaddegh for the coup d'etat and ensuing revolution with the gheyrat of our Persian forebears like Cyrus the Great

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Um

Wtf is this.

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=556193

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        dumb april fools joke

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          lololol
          sigpic

Comment

I know you guys are very happy with the draw and I understand. On paper its a pretty favorable one. But I am not at all a fan of these games being potentially geopolitically charged. I'm sure our players will keep it cool but for my own sanity I think i'm going to have a meltdown watching all of them

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              I know you guys are very happy with the draw and I understand. On paper its a pretty favorable one. But I am not at all a fan of these games being potentially geopolitically charged. I'm sure our players will keep it cool but for my own sanity I think i'm going to have a meltdown watching all of them
              Yup me too
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                i agree. i would have loved brazil-swiss-cameroon because it wouldnt be impossible to advance and i wouldnt care if we lost. i will never heard the end of it if USA wins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  dumb april fools joke
                  That’s a brutal joke

Comment

World Cup match schedule released:

England vs Iran - November 21 @ 5 am PT

Wales/Scotland/Ukraine vs Iran - November 25 @ 2 am PT

Iran vs USA - November 29 @ 11 am PT

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...atch_schedule/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

WOW! Just realized that Abedzadeh Junior, if he ends up playing, will face the same team his dad faced 24 years ago...
                      Imagine this kid watching and dreaming to be in his dad's shoes and here we are!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        All I know is we will avenge Mosaddegh for the coup d'etat and ensuing revolution with the gheyrat of our Persian forebears like Cyrus the Great
                        Mosadegh was a traitor to Iran bro
                        He was a leftish CUNT who helped the Mullas form to power

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                          got sauce for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                            WOW! Just realized that Abedzadeh Junior, if he ends up playing, will face the same team his dad faced 24 years ago...
                            Imagine this kid watching and dreaming to be in his dad's shoes and here we are!!!
                            Same story might go for Gio Reyna as his dad also participated in that 98' match against us.. Only football can bring such stories..
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                              Leftist? Oh heaven forbid we had free healthcare and education...

Comment

I have to face the Iran-USA game for the second time in my life...

Comment

Working...
                                X