Canada x Iran.. The Mentality difference is collosal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I just saw this. Would have said something earlier. Canada as you said has never been in the world cup and is basically just a newbie in all this. They will get their asses whipped at the world cup finals. Their fans are not very familiar with football are more nationalistic than footy-fans. Give them a few decades and they will be just like us just like all the other football fans.
    They participated in WC86 in Mexico. Zero goals no victories.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

At this point all I am saying is the hell with Canadian team!!!!!

Comment

6 times in the World Cup bro

1978, 1998, 2006, 2014, 2018 & 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          I was born in 1988 and I never seen Canada play in the world cup in 34 years. This will be the first time. This squad has so much self belief and team spirit. At the moment they are the definition of 1 man down 1 man up, All for 1 and 1 for All. Canadian players and media legit saying Bring on Germany & Brazil, We wanna play with the best, we are coming to the world cup to make a deep run and prove to the world we belong
          Ive seen Iran play 1998, 2006, 2014,2018 and now 2022, I saw Iran play Germany, Yugo, Argentina, Spain, Portugal x2.... World class teams, And we held our own and played great games actually. How is our team spirit? Lots of BS rumors and false stories circulating in the media, alot of click bait bullshit, Some guys against the coach, some guys against the center midfielders, fans just praying we avoid big teams and we get an easy group so MAYBEEEE we go to the next round, Hope we get Peru, hope we get Denmark
          LOL my point is Iran been in world cup 5 times and played amazing yet we are all scared and praying for an easy group
          Canada first time in world cup... Bring on Germany !
          Great points!

To be honest, candian fans and whoever else is saying that stuff.... Are all delusional.

Canadians are just super happy to have finally made the world cup and the fact that they got the better of both Mexico and USA for the first time in decades is putting them over the moon.

They're going to get a very hard dose of reality when Canada loses all three and out.

Comment

Working...
          X