This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Its real to those of us who don’t give a shit about Alan Shearer, that ommol kid and his dad on youtube, and British tabloids. If as a TM fan you are waiting for praise and validation from those sources, vazet kheily kharabe dadash.
    I don't give a **** either. And I don't expect praise. lol I don't expect disrespect either. But the fact that they feel they can publicly disrespect like that shows there is no respect because there is no "reputation" that draws respect. Look at how they respect SK!!! And they respect SK because SK tries to mimic a bit of decent football. lol To give us a tiny respect they say we topped a group with SK in it!!! Surprise surprise!! We need to play decent attacking football. Possession, fast, attacking and defending well football. give them a few scares, heart attacks then they will never celebrate being in the same group as us the way they do. lol
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Mate is this reputation you are talking about real? Look at Alan shearer's smirk and English fans, pundits and tabloids are all dancing with joy to have us in their group. Is this the reputation you are talking about?
      The reputation we have is come and attack we will sit back and not threaten your goal. Even though this isn't Skocic tactics pundits in west still comment on our stingy defense and lack of offense.

Also question for the defensive strategy fans...isn't the best defense to go on offense? If the ball is in your possession and preferably not in your half much isn't that a more effective strategy to minimize goals than say...parking the bus?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Also question for the defensive strategy fans...isn't the best defense to go on offense? If the ball is in your possession and preferably not in your half much isn't that a more effective strategy to minimize goals than say...parking the bus?
        If I was coaching against Iran in Qatar, I would be very happy to see TM come out and try to play that way.

Comment

Comment

If I was coaching against Iran in Qatar, I would be very happy to see TM come out and try to play that way.
            Key inshalla? TM seeing you would think let's make this guy go home in tears! Go TM Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I guess someone like CQ missed the winning titles part eh?

Comment

I guess someone like CQ missed the winning titles part eh?

I guess you know more about winning titles than SAF

Comment

For some reason for some people here playing attacking football means leaving your goalie on his own with perhaps a couple of defenders and send everyone in the opposite way. Attacking football involves possession of the ball by short passing working your way up towards the opposite goal it involves the defenders too. As in that vid our friend posted about parking the bus and playing defensive it means letting the other team have possession. The team that has possession of the ball is in the driving seat. It is considered a better stronger more respectable team and much more pleasant to watch. and if they have a strong defense they will always win. That's the way I see it and would like to see TM get to that point. CQ played total defensive because our players were not able to possess the ball for long before being dispossessed. Another thing I have noticed about PGL is our league players hang on to the ball too long. and more than half the times are dispossessed. They hate one touch football. llol.They want to be noticed a bit longer. lol
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

And we would be very happy to see you as the coach of our opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      For some reason for some people here playing attacking football means leaving your goalie on his own with perhaps a couple of defenders and send everyone in the opposite way. Attacking football involves possession of the ball by short passing working your way up towards the opposite goal it involves the defenders too. As in that vid our friend posted about parking the bus and playing defensive it means letting the other team have possession. The team that has possession of the ball is in the driving seat. It is considered a better stronger more respectable team and much more pleasant to watch. and if they have a strong defense they will always win. That's the way I see it and would like to see TM get to that point. CQ played total defensive because our players were not able to possess the ball for long before being dispossessed. Another thing I have noticed about PGL is our league players hang on to the ball too long. and more than half the times are dispossessed. They hate one touch football. llol.They want to be noticed a bit longer. lol
                      Some of our players had trouble keeping possession, completing 5 yard passes, and were easily pressed by AFC gerdu forushes. Do you really think TM can walk into a World Cup and play a successful possession-based football?

Comment

I don't read this as a defensive game strategy but rather in a team defender are very important and if you have poor defenders, you may not win the title even though your forwards are great and win games by perhaps one goal difference. As Manu lost Title on goal difference. I think it was 2011-2012 but not sure
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Key inshalla? TM seeing you would think let's make this guy go home in tears! Go TM Go!

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          And we would be very happy to see you as the coach of our opponent.
                          Both of you were burning see some kids giving Skocic double middle finger while chanting CQ’s name huh?

Comment

I guess you know more about winning titles than SAF
                            Never said that. When you coached club football you have a chance at a title and other cups on a yearly basis. Not so at international level...tell me how many national teams has he coached and what did he win?

Some of our players had trouble keeping possession, completing 5 yard passes, and were easily pressed by AFC gerdu forushes. Do you really think TM can walk into a World Cup and play a successful possession-based football?
                            Guess we will have to wait and see.

Both of you were burning see some kids giving Skocic double middle finger while chanting CQ’s name huh?
                            No it was disgusting. Why would I want to see that? Hopefully you didn't enjoy it and i further pray it wasn't you in that photo either.

Comment

Yeah I think they can if they practice and stop wanting to be noticed and dribbling.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

DUMB thread.

If anyone thinks playing defensive will get us anywhere in the WC's 3 games, is horribly, terribly, ridiculously, horrendously, terrifyingly mistaken

quoting fergussen on titles and defense/attack is also extremely irrelevant.
                                that is in the context of a LEAGUE set up where you're given enough time/games to recover & bounce back from a few defeats.

WC is pretty much THREE do or die games.
                                relying on draws and 0-0's will 99% end in elimination.
                                this is not basic football. neither is it basic math. it's basic common sense

Comment

Working...
                                X