This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    So confident is SkoBall, you guys are preparing excuses for 0-4, 0-5 loss 7 months before the tournament. “They lost but at least they played football and expressed themselves.” Go tell it to a U6 team.
    I did not say anything about how we are going to do. What I said was that if one is so afraid of being embarrassed, then they'll play overly defensively and significantly reduce their chances of positive outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      You and the two or three under you would be on the floor crying if Iran were to lose 0-8 in a World Cup.
      Typical CQ fan behavior. Yasooj will not get 8-0ed if they park the bus. The most outrageous claims coming out of the pro CQ crowd is not even that they try to bring our level so low to make losing 1-0 look fantastic but the claim that we need CQ to play CQ football. LOL we do not need even a coach to park the bus. Shit teams have been parking the bus against better teams forever. Sometimes by intention and sometimes unintentionally. To waste one more dollar, or breath on this and CQ is beyond dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        PLEASE SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD
        SINCE KING CQ HAS decided to stay
        And he is not coming to take us to 2nd round which
        With this group his style would of taked us to round of 16.
        IF SKOCIC IS STAYING 100%
        Back to supporting daneshmand even though I think
        Amid galenoie will get us better result
        But we have to support skocic so he can get best result.

Ozone o tolekhers o siavash should have a beer at the bar together SINCE CQ IS STAYING IN EGYPT
        And u know what's funny if we get 0 points with skocic
        They will still bath cq and say if skocic was hc against Morocco Spain and Portugal skocic would of got us 5 pts.
        I CHECKED MATE THEM IN THEIR OWN LOGIC THAT RESULTS
        WHATS MATTER
        AND WE HAVE ADMISSION ON RECORD
        OZONE AND TOLEHKHERS ADMITTING CQ
        WAS THE BEST WC HC IN IUR HISTORY.
        haha
        What if he gets 1 point, scores one goal, and gives 4 goals? Should we give him 4 more years or just make it an even 8? or perhaps...dare I say eternity?! You only check mate yourself when you talk stats but only want to talk about 3 games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          What if he gets 1 point, scores one goal, and gives 4 goals? Should we give him 4 more years or just make it an even 8? or perhaps...dare I say eternity?! You only check mate yourself when you talk stats but only want to talk about 3 games.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers
          With your own logic
          Which being results and records is what matter the most
          THAT 2014 TEAM besides putting back iran soccer on the map and first time since 98 to get any respect international level THAT 2014 TEAM RESULT WISE IS RANKED
          3RD ALL TIME IN tm world cup history
          First being
          2018 2nd in 98 3rd is 2014.
          we got point from the first game ever
          It's difficult getting points in the ac specialty the first game.
          Messi goal 90+1
          Psychology wise was disaster getting scored on that late
          And it effected the bosnia match
          Just for shots and giggles
          Iran walked away with a tie in that Argentina match 4 minutes away or less,confidence would of been different result against bosnia entering with 2pt.
          please stick to your own logic of results and records of coaches only thing that matters ..this is not even about bringing ca back anymore this is about our football being put on map with respect from 2012 to 2019 AND people have difficulty understand it...I will do everything in my power to help you understand the magnitute
          .I hope you come to our soccer reality and do a soccer apology to cq from this board I hope ozone and others who don't appreciate what cq did send an apology to cq as well .

Comment

Where is KcMcelroy when you need him? Anyone know?
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                100% this ^^^ Either we succeed or we learn. We care too much about Ab e ro which is mostly an Iranian concept.
                How is aberoo only an Iranian concept? I keep hearing this and don't know where its from. Getting embarrassed on the international stage is terrible. Brazil losing 7-1 to Germany will never be forgotten. To this day people talk about Saudis losing 8-0, Portugal beating NK 7-0. You want to make a name for yourself at the WC. CQ did that for us.

Aberoo = reputation. It's an important factor in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  How is aberoo only an Iranian concept? I keep hearing this and don't know where its from. Getting embarrassed on the international stage is terrible. Brazil losing 7-1 to Germany will never be forgotten. To this day people talk about Saudis losing 8-0, Portugal beating NK 7-0. You want to make a name for yourself at the WC. CQ did that for us.
                  And ever since Brazil has been parking the bus to avoid abero rizi!!! Not.

Anytime you walk into the field against an opponent that is equal to you, a blowout is a small possibility. You go down by 1 or 2 and you are forced to break your balance and throw more men up front. It is a risk that you are willing to take even though you know that the likelier outcome is that you go down 3-0 but you take that chance. You don't say "oh my god, my reputation is on the line, lets play defensively and exit with an aberomandaneh score line". If they played again two days later, Brazil is just as likely to win the game as to lose it. People that know soccer, don't think any less of Brazil and their abero and reputation is in tact. The idea of reputation or abero is the same everywhere, caring so much about it to the point of paralyzing the way you think and play is an Iranian issue. If you saw Brazilian players crying after the game, it is not because of the score line, it is because they realized how much talent they had but now they were out of WC.

And by the way, no one remembers how North Korea was knocked out in 1966. They just remember the amazing run that North Korea had. But some here think abero is important, it was their first time at the WC, and a defensive approach would have been prudent. Lets go for three 1-0 losses, gain some experience, hold our head up with our abero intact and go back to North Korea. And keep reading that article in the magazine that they were surprised how well and organized North Korea's defense was and keep padding ourselves on the back.

Comment

With our infrastructure in football these are two different things. We cannot afford to not focus heavily on the defensive end.

We were literally on the cusp of BEATING Argentina with CQ tactics. This wasn't about an aberomand scoreline. It was about the best chances to WIN the game. And we almost won. One penalty call (which was one hundred percent a pen) and we would be 1-0 ahead. Do you really think that by playing an open style of football against Argentina, this would have given us a better chance to win the game?

I am not saying we should paralyze the way we play. But our individual defensive capacity is not on par with teams that can play more open football

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    And ever since Brazil has been parking the bus to avoid abero rizi!!! Not.
                    Anytime you walk into the field against an opponent that is equal to you, a blowout is a small possibility. You go down by 1 or 2 and you are forced to break your balance and throw more men up front. It is a risk that you are willing to take even though you know that the likelier outcome is that you go down 3-0 but you take that chance. You don't say "oh my god, my reputation is on the line, lets play defensively and exit with an aberomandaneh score line". If they played again two days later, Brazil is just as likely to win the game as to lose it. People that know soccer, don't think any less of Brazil and their abero and reputation is in tact. The idea of reputation or abero is the same everywhere, caring so much about it to the point of paralyzing the way you think and play is an Iranian issue. If you saw Brazilian players crying after the game, it is not because of the score line, it is because they realized how much talent they had but now they were out of WC.

Comment

With our infrastructure in football these are two different things. We cannot afford to not focus heavily on the defensive end.
                      We were literally on the cusp of BEATING Argentina with CQ tactics. This wasn't about an aberomand scoreline. It was about the best chances to WIN the game. And we almost won. One penalty call (which was one hundred percent a pen) and we would be 1-0 ahead. Do you really think that by playing an open style of football against Argentina, this would have given us a better chance to win the game?
                      I am not saying we should paralyze the way we play. But our individual defensive capacity is not on par with teams that can play more open football
                      Believe me, no one is saying abandon defense. All I am saying is lets not put all our resources in defense and forget about offense. Yes, there is a chance for a blow out, but this increases our chance of winning. BTW, I edited my above post with the North Korea example which I'll paste below again. North Korea had an amazing run in 1966 which ended with a 7-0 loss to Portugal. And to me that is a lot better than three and out.
                      And by the way, no one remembers how North Korea was knocked out in 1966. They just remember the amazing run that North Korea had. But some here think abero is important, it was their first time at the WC, and a defensive approach would have been prudent. Lets go for three 1-0 losses, gain some experience, hold our head up with our abero intact and go back to North Korea. And keep reading that article in the magazine that they were surprised how well and organized North Korea's defense was and keep padding ourselves on the back.

And I feel the way we played Argentina was slightly more positive than how we played Spain and that is why we created those few chances. Even though we gave Argentina more scoring opportunities than Spain, but we created some of our own. So in that regard, we are saying exactly the same thing.

Comment

I wonder what effect threads like this has? Would the football federation rehire CQ? Would CQ accept? I doubt it very much. So what does this sort of calls leave us with? It must be disheartening to hear the name of a ex head coach yelled in your ears everywhere you go. Skocic is proving to have a steel nerve to keep his cool under these undue pressures. For me it adds to his positive attributes tbh.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Aberoo may very well be interpreted as reputation. But aberoo literally means saving face. Originally the word does not mark sense of reputation but rather posture keeping to keep dignity in public. There is a big difference. More suitable words for Reputation are khoshnami (esteem, good reputation), nik-nami (same), eftekhar (esteem), ezzat (esteem, honour, reputation)) , ehteram (respect). Especially ezzat and niknami. Whilst face saving sociologically is important in social interactions across cultures (attested by symbolic interactionists etc) the social and cultural practice of saving face is extremely important in Iran.

Regarding if reputation is important. That may very well be true. But why is that so? Which outcomes will this lead to? Im not asking because Im attempting to be rhetorically savvy but it would be nice to have further elaboration on this. Maybe I've missed something.

Comment

Mate is this reputation you are talking about real? Look at Alan shearer's smirk and English fans, pundits and tabloids are all dancing with joy to have us in their group. Is this the reputation you are talking about?
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Mate is this reputation you are talking about real? Look at Alan shearer's smirk and English fans, pundits and tabloids are all dancing with joy to have us in their group. Is this the reputation you are talking about?
                              Its real to those of us who don’t give a shit about Alan Shearer, that ommol kid and his dad on youtube, and British tabloids. If as a TM fan you are waiting for praise and validation from those sources, vazet kheily kharabe dadash.

Comment

Funny thing I just noticed. After qualifying they both did this.

(CQ did aim it with great passion directly to the coach of korea, Mr Choi )
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X